• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Apple Watch Saying goodbye to a 400+ day streak

    Apple Watch Saying goodbye to a 400+ day streak


    Saying goodbye to a 400+ day streak

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    On Wednesday, I will have to fail my first move goal in over 400 days, and fail my 13 month streak of filling all rings, due to suddenly finding out I have a brain aneurysm at 29.

    I will be going to hospital for a CT angiogram, and most likely, brain surgery in the near future. Each of these has a recovery time which will mean I can't fill my rings for days, and in the case of the surgery, possibly weeks or months.

    A reminder to everyone whilst we're all chasing our fitness goals aided by our watches, that sometimes health and fitness can be two separate things - if something doesn't feel right, please trust your gut and get it checked. I did, and it very likely saved my life. I am no longer able to do intense workouts, but at least I will continue to live.

    submitted by /u/longboii69
    [link] [comments]

    A watch face like this is all I need in my life. Apple give me this. Date, digital time with seconds & the 6 widgets.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    I’ve never seen this before. Apple sport loop at this much of a clearance! Picked up this and a pink one.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Really digging the white band with the Black SS watch today for some reason.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Space Black Hermès S6 with a black leather loop. What a work of art

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    My first decent ride after getting hit by cars last year. Only managed sub 30km rides since the incident. Nerve racking but I’m very happy that I’ve maintained my pace and that I got back on the trails

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Got my first apple watch (40 mm), is it too small?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    RIP. SE I got for Christmas, dropped while switching bands. Set to get a new one tomorrow, going to go cellular this time. Silly it’s only slightly less expensive to get it repaired then to get a new one.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Six years with an Apple Watch S0. Never gonna give it up.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    The six-year club today.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    200%/300%/400% Award Bug

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Hi!

    So this has been an issue for so long now and I see many other people have experienced it.

    I have even gone as far as to nuke my phone completely and set up as new and pair Apple Watch as new but the bug always comes back.

    I have had my Apple Watch on for 5 days after a fresh start. I have doubled my move goal 3 times but the total says 4. I have also tripled and quadrupled my move goal once each but the total says 2 each. The amount will go up every day and it's supper enjoying. It's never been fixed and I've tried EVERYTHING.

    I know other have the issue but has anyone found a fix at all?!

    submitted by /u/marksawbo-
    [link] [comments]

    Blurred notifications

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm seeing some people have there notifications blurred over on there Apple Watch ? How do I set this feature up? Someone help please

    submitted by /u/Dannaeder
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting info about HRV and Breathing

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I see some people come here to ask about how to interpret the HRV number from the apple watch. By looking for the answer myself I ended up finding this episode of star talk podcast where you can hear the conversation about the science behind it, why and how breathing improves it, and what actually gets improved.

    Hope you learn something. Enjoy!

    https://omny.fm/shows/startalk-radio/hacking-the-head-the-heart-with-leah-lagos-phd

    submitted by /u/ruifurjuz
    [link] [comments]

    Hers n His ��⏰

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I set a new record for myself today. Recorded with the Series 3. Total distance: 48,91 km. Average pace: 15,4-15,5km/h Active Kilocalories: 739kcal Total Kilocalories: 1117kcal Total time: 2.9 hours. Not the best but I finally broke my limits. Hopefully I can reach 80km in the near future

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Got a new watch after breaking the old one. Very pleased!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Looking for a way to disable ‘standby’ when I put my wrist down while using the timer. I want to see the time remaining at a glance and have no need for the clock.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Naturally, Frankie’s new harness matches my band.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Bought a Ceramic 44 mm Apple Watch 5 for Just 800 EUR

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    431 days and counting, feeling proud. Apple Watch really make you move :D

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    S6 Altimeter question

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    For those of you with a Series 6 watch, how well does the altimeter perform? Can it work if your phone is in airplane mode or not connected to service? Or does it require LTE to determine the elevation you are at?

    submitted by /u/franklinsteinnn
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new watch strap

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    apple watch rings

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel