• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    iOS Gaming Latest gameplay from FireFront, a new mobile FPS

    iOS Gaming Latest gameplay from FireFront, a new mobile FPS


    Latest gameplay from FireFront, a new mobile FPS

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Can someone recommend me a casual survival game?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Can someone suggest a casual survival game?

    Looking for something easy to learn, hard to master. I'd like the ability to go out and do some exciting action when I feel like it, or stay at my homestead/base and chill, working on projects there.

    No preference on isometric, 3rd person or 1st.

    I used to play Unturned on the PC which I liked a lot, project zomboid

    Doesn't have to be zombies either, but I like guns and would prefer it have some good gun/gun play options - which is mostly in zombie games.

    Thanks in advance!!!

    submitted by /u/PolymerPaladin
    [link] [comments]

    $250 off 2020 Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB), great deal on Amazon today

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Are there any games great games that you know with jellyfish inside them? And yes I asked for jellyfish...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Simple games for killing time

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Can you all recommend some simple time killer games. Something to do while multitasking.

    Nothing graphics or story heavy - just a fidget-y type of game.

    I was playing billiards but got tired of it.

    The simpler the better

    submitted by /u/wuntuuthree
    [link] [comments]

    Our first iOS game - have fun !

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    Our first iOS game - have fun !

    Hi everyone,

    after few months of hard work we have finished our first ever iOS game. Idea is simple - collect diamonds, sell them and upgrade your farm. We could use some fresh feedback - our friends and families are testers but you know - we need "new blood" ;)

    Our promo video:

    https://reddit.com/link/my63sn/video/ofvztfznxav61/player

    And link to the game: https://apps.apple.com/pl/app/idle-fantasy-farm-tycoon/id1557898085?l=pl

    Enjoy !

    submitted by /u/flopik
    [link] [comments]

    Any good RPG/MMO around?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I recently discovered iOS gaming to be something I really enjoy, just because I don't have that much Time on my hand right now.

    I was always a fan of action oriented, third person RPGs and MMORPGS and I was wondering if there is something out there that I might enjoy. Some things I really enjoy are leveling and collecting gear, good feel of combat, coop and group content like for example dungeons and a nice world to explore. I also love good pixel graphics like old snes games but that's no must have.

    Things I hate are forced pvp and gameplay that heavily centeres around aoe farming like in arpgs like diablo.

    I know that my interest might be a little vague, so feel free to recommend games or ask questions, I will gladly provide answers, I am just hoping to find something that will get me hooked for some time.

    Edit: I also love good Roguelikes and Roguelites.

    submitted by /u/Mr_SynthWave
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-order RuneScape now! (Expected June 17TH)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Can't remember this game (with a giraffe ��)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    My friend used to play this game, where you were playing as a giraffe, eating candy. And you had to twist your phone to control the giraffe. Any idea what this might be ?

    submitted by /u/aggro-hamtaro
    [link] [comments]

    My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero is up for Pre-Order

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Games like COc

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Hey there I am looking for games similar to Clash of Clans. Can anybody recommend one v

    Thx

    submitted by /u/NelsonMunz
    [link] [comments]

    Do you play augmented reality games (besides Pokémon Go)?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    I see a lot of cool augmented reality (AR) games on the App Store (Angry Birds AR, Minecraft Earth, Five Nights at Freddy's AR, etc.) but I'm curious how many people actually play them.

    They take much more effort to play, since often you have to be standing, walking around, and rotating your body. Maybe that's a good thing since it gets you moving, but I imagine most of us just want a pocket gaming experience to fill spare pockets of time.

    What AR games do you play regularly, if any? Pokémon Go (and its genre) are obvious favorites, but I'm curious if there are other commonly played titles.

    submitted by /u/ntide
    [link] [comments]

    Best games not available on Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    I normally prefer to play on Nintendo Switch when I can and there's a lot of overlap between the two platforms. What are your favourite games that are only available on iOS? I particularly enjoy RPGs, e.g. Genshin Impact.

    submitted by /u/kugkfokj
    [link] [comments]

    Does Pocket Rogues: Ultimate have replayability or is it endless? And is it offline?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Area F2 - RS Siege type of game launched in Indonesia.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    How is Dead Cells on an iPhone 12 mini?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Is the screen big enough for an enjoyable experience? Also how are the controls on mobile? Would a game like that be better on PS5 with a controller?

    submitted by /u/0xcfe
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone answer this

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I was wondering if rule with an iron fish was any good Thanks to anyone that answers this

    submitted by /u/1oG4n
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] "Arachnowopunk" is an infinite-runner and also a metroidvania! It is free on IOS if you are curious!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPhone, iPad and Windows PC: How To Play, Beta Invites, and Review.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Bet me

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    There was an app called IBetYou years ago. It allowed you to bet your friends on anything. Could be for money, could be for something silly like changing your Facebook picture for a day. For whatever reason the app shut down but my friends and I had so much fun with it. Does anyone know of something similar? The great thing was if you won, you could go in and verify that your friend paid up. It was a blast.

    submitted by /u/trippy81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel