• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Apple iOS Apps logging off automatically

    Apple iOS Apps logging off automatically


    Apps logging off automatically

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    I have iPhone 11 running on 14.4.2 and I have noticing it since ios13 that those apps which are not frequently opened or used automatically gets logged off. Grocery shopping apps, myairtel (telecom operator) app and many more such kind of apps gets logged off on its own. My friend with iPhone 12 has also complained about the same thing. Any solutions for this?

    submitted by /u/Ammymike_7
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot Connect to App Store (more in comments)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Keychain no longer makes passwords.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Cannot get Keychain to make me the long safe random passwords it used to, at all. It used to suggest doing it whenever I signed up somewhere new. Now it doesn't and I can't get it to no matter what I try. WTF?

    submitted by /u/Whyevenbotherbeing
    [link] [comments]

    Manage storage not showing segregation.. Help!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    My 64gb iPhone x has been showing out of storage messages for a few days. Tried deleting apps, cache, maps data, etc. The used storage always remains in the 63.1-63.7gb range. Moreover earlier, the "other" bucket was showing ~50% usage, and now the segregation into photos, apps, etc. Is not displayed at all. Please help

    submitted by /u/Technocrat007
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing youtube video makes my receivers suspicious - google statements

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make Safari extensions compatible with Firefox or Brave browser?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Safari is really annoying lately. It's slow and keeps crashing websites on my Mac. I want to go back to Firefox, but I heavily rely on adblocking extensions in Safari.

    Is there a way to make these extensions work with a different browser on iOS than Safari?

    submitted by /u/WebFinal
    [link] [comments]

    How can I transfer 240GB worth of photos and videos straight to my Harddrive?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Direct copy paste file transfer on Windows always fail (sometimes the source is disconnected, sometimes random failure error) and doing it via Image Capture of Macbook would not even let me select the harddrive as a destination. Please help me.

    submitted by /u/RoccoSteal
    [link] [comments]

    Adobe reader on iOS - does it work with additional scripts?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    So, my old MacBook Air (2015) is slowly getting.. well, slow. I was thinking about an upgrade for a while now, but I really would rather buy an iPad. The thing is: one of the most important things, that my new hardware should manage to do well is opening PDF files with added scripts to it. The scripts I mention works only on Adobe Reader - no other readers can manage. And we are talking advanced scripts that change the content, add or remove pages and so on. Most important one for me is an interactive character sheet for DnD 5e. Does anyone have any experience with this use case? And before anybody asks: no, DnD Beyond will not do.

    submitted by /u/Razee4
    [link] [comments]

    iOS backup size is too big for no reason

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Do I need a computer to restore a backup?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    I want to create a backup and perhaps restore it if the app will be working poorly but do I need a PC to restore a backup? My phone is pretty much undetectable by computers, so I'm asking if I need one

    submitted by /u/TeenThatLikesMemes
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a vibration toggle in control center

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Coming from a Galaxy S8, I miss having 3 different sound/vibration settings: sound+vibrate, silent+vibrate, & silent+no vibrate.

    I found that I never used sound on so I'd only go between silent with vibration and silent without vibration.

    I know we can set vibration settings in Settings but that's not as straight forward as just clicking something in control center.

    submitted by /u/i-like-space
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for research topic (thesis/dissertation) that includes iOS Development

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I'm finishing my studies for Computer Science, bachelor's degree, and I'm looking for a research topic that I can use for my thesis, which has to include iOS Development. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/christwels
    [link] [comments]

    App Store refunds

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I bought a subscription, but I didn't like it that much so I requested a refund on the report a problem page, but I paid for it with my debit card. Will this refund go back to my bank account on its own?

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Roof_782
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally deleted iMessage conversation from iPhone. No iCloud backup. Can I salvage it from MacBook or iPad?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Yesterday I accidentally deleted a years-long iMessage conversation with a loved one. I'm tragically sentimental and would like to at least keep a backup/archive. I don't have an iCloud backup of messages so that's unfortunately not an option. However, I think I have relatively recent versions of the conversations on my MacBook and iPad. What's the best way to preserve those? I don't necessarily need to move them to my phone.

    submitted by /u/VSRJ
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro stopped accessing internet (WIFI & cell)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I've been trying to find a solution to this, but have come up dry.

    Wife's phone is all screwed up. It says it's connected to wifi networks per the Wifi screen in the Settings, but there's no little symbol in the top of the screen and, more importantly, there's no connectivity.

    She's also getting no connectivity when on cellular data. No app store. No safari. Everything either doesn't work or says she has no connectivity.

    The ONLY online app that works is Facebook, which I have no explanation for, and the Software Update screen tells up the software is up to date.

    She can make phone calls and send text messages. Pictures take. It really only seems to be anything requires internet access.

    Her iOS version is 14.4.2. We've tried hard reboots, cycling airplane mode/cell/wifi and resetting network settings. I know it's nothing on our end as the entire rest of my house's ecosystem connects and operates just fine.

    She says she hasn't installed any apps recently, but can't tell me when she updated to 14.4.2 (assuming this is an issue with that).

    Any idea on what's causing this or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Nvrm1nd
    [link] [comments]

    My Safari has been acting laggy for almost a month now on iPhone 11

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    My Safari has been acting laggy for almost a month now

    So, I use safari quite a lot on my iPhone 11. It's my preferred browser on my phone and off, it's been 10/10 thus far.

    I noticed about three weeks ago, on Target's website specifically, things weren't really losing up the way they should. Pages would "finish" loading (that little blue bar that shows under the address bar would would all the way from left to right, indicating the load is done) but a lot of uses just wouldn't work. Clicking links, like the menu tab and categories etc wouldn't do anything - I can see they're receptive cause they'll grey out the instance my finger is on that part of the screen - and opening those links as a separate tab wouldn't do anything either, just open to an empty white page.

    I figured it was just Target's website being under maintenance and kept on with whatever I was doing.

    I find it now happens to almost every website I visit. Things just don't load. Sometimes pages won't load at all, it will basically go dead and leave me with a white page.

    I was just on Lowe's website and everything starts losing up but once it completes (blue bar makes it from left to right of screen) the whole top section of the page disappears - the navigation stuff like the search bar, where you pick 'your store,' categories etc - it's just a white top heading basically.

    Even things like passwords don't work, saved onto the phone or not - I'll submit to log into whatever I'm logging into and it will just reload that same login page with no info, asking me to input again. Over and over and over. It's not that the info is wrong, it just... goes back to square one.

    I toggles in those really advanced settings for safari and saw online a recommendation was to turn all of them off - that didn't make anything particularly worse, help it did not.

    I have a screen recording I just took highlighting some of these things but it doesn't look like the Reddit app allows me to attach a video unfortunately.

    If anyone can offer any kind of solution or help me navigate and find the root issue it's greatly appreciated!

    Edit: am on update 14.4.2

    submitted by /u/ogmarker
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 12 mini rebooting constantly

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hi, just wanna know if it hapenned to any1 else.

    I got my iphone 12 mini yesterday. everyhting worked fine until this morning. my phone was shutting off randomly. did a hard reboot, then a factory reset and it stopped shutting down but instead rebooted randomly (every 2 - 5 min). did a hard reboot again, took the sim card out. problem kept happening. ios is up to date and so is all the apps. no third party apps installed on the iphone. I've let it sit for about 30mins while working and the problem stopped by itself.

    I'm really concerned since I need it to work and its new. Does any1 know what happened?

    Also should I bring this to my phone provider or an appple store as to log it for my warranty since its 1 day old?

    also the battery is full.

    submitted by /u/psydreamU
    [link] [comments]

    Random pictures of my gallery can be reviewed while the phone is locked, how do I remove this annoying feature?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    What’s wrong with app library? Only native apple apps get sorted now?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Iphone not showing notifications

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    My iPhone 6s running on ios 14.4.2 is not showing any notifications besides text messages and sometimes WhatsApp notifications also. This issue gets resolved for sometimes after restarting, but soon enough it's the same case over and over again. Someone please help me

    submitted by /u/lucifer11ol
    [link] [comments]

    Best ways to clean up photos

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    What do you guys use to clean up / delete photos? I have thousands of pictures that I'll never look at, and I have to keep upping my iCloud and Phone sizes every release to deal with it. I could offload to my laptop or backup to dropbox or something, but I'd like to just tackle this and clean them up. I've had Gemini in the past but they're subscription now. Does anybody recommend a one time purchase app for this?

    submitted by /u/jakgal04
    [link] [comments]

    Strange files popped up in my media during last party night. Any idea about the root cause? Have I been hacked?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    iPhone Won’t Play Apple Music Anymore

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to play a song or playlist, the song will either not play or it'll tell me that the song is not available in my country even though I've been able to play it before. This is happening with songs in my library and new songs too.

    I've tried signing in and out of Apple Music, deleting the app and reinstalling it and powering my phone on and off. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do or how I can fix it?

    submitted by /u/Redditor032020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel