• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Apple Watch Finished my first 5K today, it all started because I decided to buy an apple watch.

    Apple Watch Finished my first 5K today, it all started because I decided to buy an apple watch.


    Finished my first 5K today, it all started because I decided to buy an apple watch.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Received my second COVID-19 vaccine last night at 7:00, worked the midnight shift, slept, ate, then ran. The point of this post?…take some of the fear away from people worried about the second vaccination.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Seas the day! ��

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Woke up feeling ambitious to complete one of my many 2021 goals and managed to finish my first ever half marathon. Got my first covid vaccine to boot just two days prior and feeling like a million bucks!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Love this watch face for some reason

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Just noticed that the little man on the workout complication is shown running when you’re in an active workout

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    S/O to my 6 years old Series 0, buddy is still holding strong despite some... let’s call them “wrinkles”

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    simply amazing

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    I left my phone at home today and only used my watch. Felt kinda good.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Apple watch side button locked down

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Loving S6 with Fitness+ on Apple TV

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Wow! I just remembered with the watch I can use Fitness+ on Apple TV and it's amazing. I've exercised more in two days than in the last two months. Starting out with short 5-10 minute workouts but I'm really loving it especially the stretching cool downs with inspirational messages at the end. Makes me wish I had bought the watch months ago ! Apple has done a great job on Fitness+. Highly recommend.

    submitted by /u/Rude_Citron9016
    [link] [comments]

    Band recommendations

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I have a Red series 6 watch. Red case & band. But now I'm bored with the red band. It's also stretched out since I got it two and a half months ago. Can anyone recommend any other bands that would go with the red case?

    submitted by /u/CellIUrSoul
    [link] [comments]

    Ugh. Got a deep scratch on my S6 ��

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Whats the best case for my SE and why is it Supcase?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Battery drain on s6

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Over the last week my s6 watch has been draining more quickly than normal. I usually end the night at like 60% but I've noticed it's been more around 40% end of night with the same use. Anyone else encountering this?

    submitted by /u/theoneirologist
    [link] [comments]

    Rapid, sudden battery drain...OS 7.3.3

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    QWERTY keyboard

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Anyone downloaded a good QWERTY keyboard for the watch? I have a series 5. TIA

    submitted by /u/mairella
    [link] [comments]

    Look why I can't wear my watch anymore.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Notifications won’t play through AirPods Pro when they’re connected to the watch

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I have ADHD and as such, I wear my AirPods Pro all day long because they block-out distractions.

    I also have an Apple Watch.

    When my iPhone is locked, message notifications (and the like) come through the watch but I can't hear the tone from the watch because of the AirPods and the vibration isn't enough to get my attention.

    So I set the watch to be the source for the AirPods in the belief that the iPhone would continue to pass notifications across to the watch, then the tone would play through my AirPods but now I get nothing at all from anything. No keyboard clicks, no notification sounds and no vibrations from any device.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/pinstrypsoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped my Series 3 and destroyed the screen, new one or fix?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Loving the “California” face! (SE 40mm)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Extremely low VO2 max (24)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I am 21 and female, slightly overweight according to the BMI, but overall a pretty decent athlete and I competed in multiple varsity sports, and run and walk regularly. But my VO2 max is 24, which is extremely low. Is this a normal issue?

    submitted by /u/icanteventhat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel