• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Apple iOS iPhone 11 heating and battery draining very fast even when idle

    Apple iOS iPhone 11 heating and battery draining very fast even when idle


    iPhone 11 heating and battery draining very fast even when idle

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Apple Seeds RC Versions iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 to Developers

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Anybody using Messenger on iOS have an idea how to remove these quick access names when long pressing the Messenger icon on the iPhone?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    What does this mean? (Almost 12h on a website, which of course I wasn’t)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    My iPhone is not telling me I’m receiving a call even though I’m using it WHILE I’m receiving that call

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Okay, this is an issue that is now affecting my ability to find employment, so here I am on Reddit. Basically, yesterday a potential employer called me in the morning about an interview. I only saw that I had missed it in the afternoon, so I called back. Turns out the HR person I was supposed to speak with took a late lunch, no biggie, they'll call me back when they get off lunch. I'm NOT going to miss this call, so I sit on my phone until 5PM browsing memes and what not (I keep vibrate on because I dislike ringtones). Anyway, 5PM rolls around and they're closed so I chalk it up as them forgetting to call me (bear in mind my phone still goes snug in my pocket where I'd feel it vibrating). This morning I check my call log for shits and giggles and wouldn't you know, they had called me yesterday after I called back. My phone never vibrated, no banner popped up notifying me that I was receiving a call, nothing. So now this employer basically thinks I'm completely blowing them off for no reason. I checked my notification settings and "phone" is allowed to push any kind of notification at any time to my phone according to that setting. Is there any fix for this?

    submitted by /u/CannabinoidKid
    [link] [comments]

    New beginings

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Howdy,

    I'm kinda new to iPhone/iOS. Got my first iPhone last week. Can you suggest some good apps for me? I already have common apps like whatsapp, facebook, firefox etc...

    Love to experience this new platform.

    submitted by /u/Iam_JasonBourne
    [link] [comments]

    The new M1 iPad Pro at a glance! :D

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Transferring pictures from photos app to pendrive.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    So my device storage is filling up and I decided to transfer my photos to a pendrive. I have about 12,000 photos which are close to 23GB, and my device only has 5GB in free space. When I connect a pendrive, go to photos and select all the photos to transfer, it first analyses it and only allows around 2500 pics to be transferred. Though it shows both the files app and the pendrive to choose where I want to add the pictures, I think it only takes the available device space when calculating how many pictures to transfer.

    I'm afraid that if I take multiple turns doing this I might miss some pictures in the process.

    submitted by /u/HarishVemula
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes my favorite apps that use Q. All seriousness what’s up with that?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Is It Possible To Add Custom Ringtones Anymore?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    In the older iTunes, you could simply drag the .m4r into the "Tones" section and sync your device. It appears that section is now missing in the latest version of iTunes. All previous guides that I found while searching used this method which is no longer applicable. A few required the use of Garage Band but that's just silly. Is this even possible with iOS 14 anymore?

    submitted by /u/NutsOnYourNoggin
    [link] [comments]

    Writing the Definitive Guide For Using an iPhone With a Bluetooth Keyboard

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    When I graduated high school in the Spring of 2012, my mom offered me a choice: I could go to Community College with a new laptop, or a new iPhone. I was still on the kick that'd started with my first-generation iPhone, four years earlier, and decided to take the bet. Instead of a new laptop, I entered my first vaguely-collegiate experience armed with an iPhone 4S and an original Magic Keyboard, beginning an experiment that's more-or-less ongoing (there have been intermittent pauses, notably.)

    Over the years since, I have accumulated a lot of evidence to suggest that number of iPhone users who've used a hardware keyboard with their phone is extremely tiny (which I believe to be entirely reasonable and inevitable,) but I think also believe it's a dynamic that's still worth documenting properly. Frankly, I can say definitively that it absolutely has not been, thus far.

    As you may have observed, even the association of iPad and keyboard in the past few years has actually made it worse - lookup any given iOS app's keyboard shortcuts and you'll return a list for iPad and nothing else. Over the years, I've maintained a habit of going down the iPad list, testing each shortcut on iPhone, noting down which of the iPad shortcuts respond on the latter in a table, and then emailing said list to the app's developers. (Naturally, they almost never respond. Shout out to Tapbots for being the only recent exception.) After refocusing the bulk of my attention back on iOS and its adjacent communities, this year, I've looked around and come to a conclusion: if ever there is going to be a consolidate reference for those who regularly use a bluetooth keyboard with their iPhones, I am going to have to write it, myself.

    Currently, my end target draws influence from the ebooks published by the MacStories team - like Tim Nahmuck's Drafts 5 "Review" (which is closer to a User Manual than an App Review) - but it's most important that it be in the form(s) which add maximum value to readers/users. In that vein, I must acknowledge that I cannot accomplish it entirely on my own, yet am fairly inexperienced with the sort of collaboration I'd imagine will be involved.

    So...

    If anyone would like to advise on this in any capacity, I would very much appreciate hearing from you via any method you'd like (see the info below.)

    Anyone who has used a Bluetooth keyboard with their iPhone at any point, I'd actually beg you to share any thoughts/requests/suggestions you may have.


    Some Contact Info

    If for whatever reason you'd prefer to text/leave a voicemail, here's my personal phone number: +1 (573) 823-4380

    submitted by /u/AsphaltApostle
    [link] [comments]

    AirTags Shortcuts integration?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Anyone heard whether AirTags will have Shortcuts integration? Hoping to use them as a trigger.

    submitted by /u/smdifansmfjsmsnd
    [link] [comments]

    What are the bloatware on iOS?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Howdy,

    New to iOS here.. What apps are considered bloatware on iOS? Which ones should I get rid from?

    submitted by /u/Iam_JasonBourne
    [link] [comments]

    Need help figuring out why my dad can’t turn off headphone notifications but I can.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Instagram issues on iOS 14.4.2

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! About two weeks ago, I switched to iOS from Android. I bought an iPhone 12 mini and it is running on iOS 14.4.2. It runs perfectly but I'm facing some issues with Instagram: 1. The app seems to run slowly on WiFi as compared to running on 5G. 2. I don't get notifications for IG DMs. I have checked notification settings and it is turned on. Does anyone else face similar issues? Please let me know.

    submitted by /u/kkVader666
    [link] [comments]

    How Quickly Will Users Upgrade to iOS 14.5 with IDFA-limiting App Tracking Transparency?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    SE 2020 - 14.2.2 battery dying at 50%, software issue?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    My SE 2020 has been dying at 50%.

    Apple told me my battery is fine. Is this an iOS problem?

    submitted by /u/pinkfloyd55
    [link] [comments]

    What does Device Management do?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Recently, I've been trying to update my Privacy settings for my iPhone. I've been able to figure out what most do and disable them. However, I came across 'Device Management' and cannot figure out what it exactly does. Does anyone happen to know?

    https://i.imgur.com/jQGWaFx.jpg (picture of the setting in particular, which is found in Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services)

    submitted by /u/alphaetha64
    [link] [comments]

    Internet connection problem IPhone Xr

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Occasionally my iPhone Xr won't connect to the internet. When I shut down and restart the problem has gone away. What's the problem and how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Foosyirdoos
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube lag when playing 60fps videos on iPhone 11

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Hey everyone I am having a very annoying problem in my iPhone 11 whenever I play 60fps videos on YouTube they lag for a few milliseconds though it is less noticeable but still. Does anybody know the fix.

    submitted by /u/drax278
    [link] [comments]

    App

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Any body can tell me the best jailbreak app for ios like tutuapp or panda helper

    submitted by /u/Reinhart2006
    [link] [comments]

    Downloaded 14.5 beta and the required watch update. I’m wearing my watch and trying to us the watch unlock but it’s not communicating. Anyone know what’s going on

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Any way to make Wi-Fi automatically disconnect and/or not connect at a low signal?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Maybe through Shortcuts? I hate being within a 250 feet of my apartment and my cellular data speed converting over to one bar's worth of Wi-Fi speed. (Happens multiple times per day in the city.) I would like to do something to automate away this inconvenience. Help is not expected, but any is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/blockchainbro-
    [link] [comments]

    With the Apple Event done and dusted, where is the iOS 14.5 announcement?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    They spent half an hour on the mac and half an hour on the iPad but no clear mention of iOS 14.5 release date or even an update. Will it just be released silently soon or will be there be a new event or how does it work?

    submitted by /u/anuragkadiyala
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel