• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Apple Watch This watch has been so good for me. I wouldn’t have spontaneously gone hiking after work if it wasn’t for this beauty and wanting to get that April challenge in the bag while the weather was good. Also set a new record for my Move ring too!

    Apple Watch This watch has been so good for me. I wouldn’t have spontaneously gone hiking after work if it wasn’t for this beauty and wanting to get that April challenge in the bag while the weather was good. Also set a new record for my Move ring too!


    This watch has been so good for me. I wouldn’t have spontaneously gone hiking after work if it wasn’t for this beauty and wanting to get that April challenge in the bag while the weather was good. Also set a new record for my Move ring too!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    First run since i’ve lost my dad, using the last map data he used, keeping his memory alive

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    First Apple Watch, enjoying the features so far!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    New treadmill under my desk means lots of walking while I work.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Apple Watch SE case and caseback. I’ve had it for 3 months and I’m still pleased at the price and product.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Cardiovascular health getting better!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Happy new band day. Makes me keep checking my watch to see something different

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Watch OS 7.4 release candidate- Australians finally getting ECG!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Dark Olive/Midnight Green Pairing

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    New “Chalk” Leather Link Band

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Got bored at work so decided to give myself a late bday present ���� haven’t had one in 4 years

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I have some qustion I get this low notification when I’m sleeping, sometimes I don’t take of my watch when I fall a sleep, is this normal? I’m not special in good shape. When I’m not sleep my resting pulse is around 54-66

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    ECG and irregular heartbeat in Australia and Vietnam!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Spring Apple Watch bands available now!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Apple store page: https://www.apple.com/shop/watch/bands

    Sport band:

    • Mallard Green

    • Cantaloupe

    • Capri Blue

    Sport loop:

    • Sea salt

    • Sunflower

    • Abyss

    • Olive

    • New (PRODUCT)RED

    Nike Sport band:

    • Chlorine blue/green glow

    • Hasta/light silver

    • Ironstone/black

    Leather:

    • Chalk

    Hermes:

    • Hermes Noir/Bleu Saphir Jumping Single Tour

    • Hermes Rouge de Coeur/Rouge H Jumping Single Tour

    • Kraft/Rouge de Coeur Single Tour

    • Orange/Rose Mexico Jumping Single Tour

    • Bleu/Saphir Orange Jumping Single Tour

    Looks like the Solo Loop and Braided Solo Loops are new, but I'm honestly not as familiar with them so dunno which ones are new.

    Solo Loop:

    • Tomales

    • Pistachio

    • Cantaloupe

    • (PRODUCT)RED

    Braided:

    • Electric Orange

    • Pistachio

    • Pink Punch

    submitted by /u/HardenTraded
    [link] [comments]

    Shower Time

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Is it absolutely necessary to turn on waterproof mode if I have my watch on in the shower? I listen to playlists and like the idea of being able to skip a track here and there but obviously waterproof mode makes this impossible.

    submitted by /u/windmillninja
    [link] [comments]

    Watch face for today on my Nike SE, Joker �� fan

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Como configurar o Apple Watch com a hora tátil passo a passo

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    1 year standing

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Keep your spirit light, and your goals in sight. The comeback is always stronger than the setback.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Aluminum or stainless steel?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I wear an aluminum series 3 watch now. With work it gets banged around a bit and has a few scratches. Does the stainless steel one have different glass that is more scratch resistant?

    submitted by /u/Domega86
    [link] [comments]

    Want a new Nike Sport Loop now? You only get two choices: black or white.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Oof.

    That boggles the mind a bit. What am I missing here?

    https://i.imgur.com/wf3lGqs.jpg

    submitted by /u/OKCNOTOKC
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get my partner an upgraded Apple Watch. Don't know much about anything here. What should I get?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    My partner has the original apple watch. It works, but it's been years and it's wearing down. It's our anniversary coming up, and I want to upgrade it for her! What's out there right now and what should I get?

    What is a big enough upgrade over the 1st gen? I'm sure they will all be pretty significant upgrades. It looks like my options on Apple website are the series 6, FE, and series 3. Any thoughts/advice will be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/supah0tfiya
    [link] [comments]

    How do you like this little distraction watchface?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel