• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Apple iOS iOS 14.5 Will Reportedly Be Released Later Today

    Apple iOS iOS 14.5 Will Reportedly Be Released Later Today


    iOS 14.5 Will Reportedly Be Released Later Today

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Here's When You Can Likely Download iOS 14.5. Seems like they usually do Tuesdays for updates

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Can anyone help? I backed up my phone, reset content and settings, then restored it and now mail won’t refresh.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I recently upgraded from an iPhone 6s to an iPhone 8 Plus because my 6s was destroyed. It's so bad that I can't even use the screen. The problem is that there's still some stuff I wanna get off of it like pictures, game data, passwords, etc. anyone got a solution?

    pic of phone

    submitted by /u/ImNilnocm12
    [link] [comments]

    How to listen to my epub books?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    When I go running I like to put on a book and listen to it while I train. I am a former Android user and there were apps for reading ebooks that gave me the possibility to transform my books to audio.

    I wanted to ask the community if any of you do something similar and what application you use.

    Thanks and I look forward to your help!

    submitted by /u/ocebe
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone to iPhone transfer but old screensaver

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    I did the iPhone to iPhone transfer from my X to new 12 pro. Took a while and had to restart a few times because it got stuck on some screens. Had to take off the WiFi to rush to my grandparents for emergency (they are fine). Took it home and restarted the transfer again. Woke up this morning and it said the transfer was complete! A window had popped up on both the new and old phones. Seems like everything transferred over (photos, notes, safari searches, apps) and is complete snapshot of my old phone EXCEPT the Home Screen background is a picture I had as my background like 3 years ago. Lock Screen pic transferred fine but the Home Screen behind the apps is old. I've had the pic changed to the same pic for years but it didn't transfer it over. Anyone have same problem or any warnings for me / advice before I wipe the old phone? Called Apple support and they had never seen that happen before.

    submitted by /u/BeachTechieBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Slow motion

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    On my iPhone 12 Pro Max it's possible to record Slow Motion only in HD? Why is it not possible to record in Full HD or 4k?

    submitted by /u/davidemallardi
    [link] [comments]

    An app or something that turn off notification for one app during a period slot

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    I'm searching for an app that turn off notification just for one app in a time slot : when I'm working.

    I tried with shortcut, IFTTT, but there is nothing.

    I can of course do this by myself, but I'd like something that do this automatically every day.

    There is of course do not disturb but it's for every apps, so it doesn't interest me

    submitted by /u/noxyty
    [link] [comments]

    FaceTime is blurry on iPhone 12

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I was calling a friend and my picture was very blurry the whole time on his iPhone (11) and vice versa. I was mainly using the rear camera while walking outside. Why is FaceTime so blurry? If I take pictures and videos with the camera app it's sharp and it works fine just not on FaceTime... is this normal what is your experience?

    submitted by /u/yxctz
    [link] [comments]

    CarPlay support for Cs player

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Hello Cs player users, I'm looking at getting a decent music player with local storage ( as in import from local storage) and CarPlay support. Wondering if Cs player is a good option or are there any better players for the price?

    submitted by /u/job28_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 maybe causing wifi to drop.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I've just recently bought an iPhone 12 and noticed that ever since I've used it on my home network, it causes my wifi to disconnect every 30mins which is frustrating for me since I'm a heavy user. This hasn't been happening previously so I would hope someone could have some answers for me as to why this is happening.

    submitted by /u/im_here_from_youtube
    [link] [comments]

    When you get a new iPhone, do the apps you got on the old device get downloaded on the new device?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    I bought a iPhone 12 but I haven't set it up yet. Is there a possible way for my new iPhone to automatically download all the apps that I had on my old iphone?

    submitted by /u/anti-Griefer
    [link] [comments]

    how can you download removed app from the app store if you never downloaded it in the past

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    how can you download removed app from the app store if you never downloaded it in the past.

    submitted by /u/Jojozeus3000
    [link] [comments]

    Homebar customization?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to change the homebar opacity or to remove it off the screen completely?

    submitted by /u/JonDoeJoe
    [link] [comments]

    New to ios - quality of life questions

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    New iPhone user - quality of life questions

    Hi,

    I've been using iPhone now for two months and I have to say that experience haven't been as seamless as I hoped. I have a few questions that would make my life a lot easier.

    1) Offline music - can I have it? It seems that a mp3 file does only play in files app, and no possibilities for any music app. Is this correct?

    2) NAS based music - is iTunes server as pointless as I read. If I can't have my audiobooks and radioshows on my machine, I could have them on my NAS and use that where ever I go. Do you have any recommendations on which app would do this?

    3) Health app - I also got myself apple watch. I record my hearth rate during my sleep. For some reason I can find this only some days, sometimes the info can't be found anywhere. Is there a special place where I can find this info everytime.

    3.1) Can I see past nights as well? When I find the info, it is only for last night and no memory from earlier nights.

    4) Notifications. Is there any way to have notifications more Android like? Or is there a widget that would show me my notifications?

    5) Keyboards - can I "lock" my gboard as my only keyboard? I very much prefer having my '.' As a key rather than a submenu.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/PhotoVille
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to block texts from email addresses?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I keep getting texts in imessage that come from different email addresses with sketchy looking links. Is there a way to disable or block messages from email addresses?

    submitted by /u/Kindcucumber23
    [link] [comments]

    App Store only accepts Apple Pay?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Since a few weeks I have a problem. When I want to buy an app in the App Store or make an In-App purchase I can only choose the card in Apple Wallet as payment. Other payment methods I added in the account settings don't show up as options, like paypal or the credit card that doesn't support Apple Pay yet. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/-ItWasntMe-
    [link] [comments]

    how to prevent being lock into ios ecosystem?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    i got an iphone but i do not want to be 'lock into ios ecosystem" because technological progress is not linear and i want to make switching back to android as easy as possible if i do decide that ios is not for me.

    what kind of app to avoid or things i should take note to make switching back to android as easy as possible? and what kind of thing are not transferrable from ios to android ?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Mango_4773
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 mini app open and close immediately

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Then a black loading screen appear and kicks me out to the Lock Screen.

    Anyone else with similar issue? My firmware is up to date. Didn't have this issue previously. Only recently. Not sure is it because of the recent firmware update.

    submitted by /u/ssshu
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to force “disable” peak battery performance?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    My old arse iphone 6s plus is aging fast and battery is jumping from like 42% to 26% often. Unfortunately it hasn't been enabled by itself. Any way to enforce it?

    submitted by /u/ever-hungry
    [link] [comments]

    “Link Card with Apple Pay” - what’s the purpose of this if I already had this non-Apple Credit Card under my Apple ID and in my Apple Wallet?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Goodness. My card keeps failing. "Unable to Add Card - there was a problem when trying to add this card. Try again."

    I've tried several times with no success.

    submitted by /u/DiomedesAuRa
    [link] [comments]

    Poor connection on Facetime, who has the bad connection

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    When I am facetiming and on wifi, they have no problem seeing me, but my side shows poor connection until I turn wifi off to LTE, then I'm able to see them. However, when I am on wifi and they switch their connection to LTE the problem is fixed as well. Settle an argument, who has the bad connection here?

    submitted by /u/ElonMuskTsla
    [link] [comments]

    Does “nerd” autocomplete the glasses emoji anymore for you? I suspect Apple removed the word from their dictionary to cut down on stigma which is cool but now I have to remember to type “glasses” instead when I want to reveal my character ��

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    And a pet peeve of mine is not being able to make the autocomplete feature suggest emojis for every word I type. I never use the suggestion bar except for emoji, so I just want as many suggestions as possible.

    submitted by /u/brbposting
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel