• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Apple Watch 6 years later and it’s still going strong. These things are really built to last!

    Apple Watch 6 years later and it’s still going strong. These things are really built to last!


    6 years later and it’s still going strong. These things are really built to last!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I like to move it move it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    First fall detection from getting hit at the roller rink. Glad to know it works.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Upgraded from a Fit Bit Versa Lite to my first Apple Watch, an S6! I’m in love. ��

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Best $5 investment.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    This is it... dear Series 0, you have unbelievably crossed the ages and stood strong for so many years now. I have feared this end and yet, it happened this morning... Guess it is time for a shiny new display and battery!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Want to know about new special challenges before your watch lets you know? I built a website for that

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Over the past year, I've worked on tools to help me take apart some of the files that power the Watch's challenge system, and now I'm proud to present the culmination of that work: https://peterwunder.de/projects/achievements/

    It's a website listing all limited edition badges along with the challenge names, descriptions, detailed information on when they'll be available, associated iMessage stickers, and something no one else has: full badge renders.
    It automatically updates itself several times a day and if a new challenge is released, it'll show up on the website immediately. (Using placeholder art for brand new badges though. Those renders are done manually for the time being)
    Apple usually releases challenge data weeks in advance, so that should give you more than enough time to prepare. 😄

    submitted by /u/GordenFreemant
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to get a pre owned AW series 5, I’ve had it for a few months now and o love it!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    When you’re feeling blue, grab some vitamin c. Blue S6 w/Vitamin C band

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Back to business: my Tungsten band

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Sleep alarm won’t sound on watch

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    I wear my watch to bed. I keep my phone in another room so it's not a distraction keeping me up at night.

    I want my alarm to sound on my watch, but for some reason it's lately been sounding on my phone instead. It's not doing haptics, either.

    Any idea what's wrong and how to fix?

    submitted by /u/hextuplescorpio
    [link] [comments]

    My watch today (s6 ss)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Switching between 2 iphones

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    I might be going to the Netherlands for 6 months next year for and I plan to use a second hand phone while there because worries of theft with my new phone and also having a phone that will actually work with a sim over there. Is there a way I can keep all my apple watch data if I start using it on a phone I take over there?

    submitted by /u/godhatessonny
    [link] [comments]

    Good results of COVID Vacation. I’m very proud of myself.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Watch face stuck on night scene - even though it’s the middle of the day... anyone know of a fix?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Apple Watch not unlocking Macbook

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Autosleep alarm bot going off, wake up to screen to open Autosleep alarm

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    The first time I used the alarm it worked, but the last two times it hadn't went off and I wake up to see on my watch a dialogue box to open the alarm. Is there something causing this or a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/oizo12
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Capacity down to 96% after 4 months of using my Watch every day. Is this normal? Do you usually replace the battery after a certain amount of time?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Popup on iPhone regarding Apple-ID and Phonenumber.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    So i factory resetted my iPhone and my Apple Watch around april 23 and on the evening of april 25 I got a popup on my iPhone after rebooting it that stated that my Apple-ID and phonenumber is now in use for iMessage and FaceTime on a new Apple Watch. Could this just be a delayed popup/notice due to me rebooting my iPhone that evening?

    submitted by /u/RelativeCitron
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having an issue at work where when I am connected to the Guest WiFi on my phone and walk away from my phone I get disconnected.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    [vymazané]

    submitted by /u/QuackSK
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure I deserve my February Challenge badge

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! My first time posting. I'm getting an Apple Watch soon but some of my friends have Fitbits and others have Samsung Active watches. Is there an app to connect us all?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Would love to compete in steps with everyone

    submitted by /u/Untitled_Life
    [link] [comments]

    Explorer watch face on GPS Models?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/Mostafa0710
    [link] [comments]

    Hey users of Calendar Timeline! I would really appreciate your feedback to the app. You still like it? Something you would change? Maybe you like the app so much (as I know of some of you) that you would leave a review on the AppStore? Would really appreciate it!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel