• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Apple TV How to Calibrate the Colour Balance on Apple TV using your iPhone [step-by-step guide]

    Apple TV How to Calibrate the Colour Balance on Apple TV using your iPhone [step-by-step guide]


    How to Calibrate the Colour Balance on Apple TV using your iPhone [step-by-step guide]

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Spatial Audio needs to work with more products….

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    I'm relatively tech savvy, but no part of me understands why in the hell the AirPods Pro and Max's Spatial Audio doesn't work with any of the Apple TVs. Hell, even if it was just the brand new Apple TV alone, that would give me a reason to purchase. Don't even get me started on the MacBook Pros….

    All jokes aside, if someone understands why it's this way, I'm love to hear it!

    submitted by /u/Jdepolo
    [link] [comments]

    Changing the Apple TV - is it seamless?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,I'm thinking about upgrading the Apple TV, from 4k to the new one but one major point would be if I can switch it out seamlessly. So backup of old Apple TV in iCloud, and then restoring everything onto the new Apple TV.Reason of my asking is, we use the Apple TV for almost everything it can. Several streaming services, Infuse for some videos on my PC, as Homekit Hub etc.I don't want to log in and re-configure/re-connect any of this again and if I need to do that, I would just stick with the current one rather than having a shiny new one that I need to set up again for every log in and home setup.

    submitted by /u/hidaviki
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV still „worth it“ with latest Smart TV OS improvements?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    I am looking to buy a new SmartTV, likely LG C or G series OLED later this year.

    I had a pretty basic TV and always relied on my Apple TV but now I wonder if it still makes sense go buy the latest one vs just using webos in a top of the LG tv? Especially since they have Airplay built in too.

    I want to reduce clutter and the idea to just use the TV remote sounds amazing. But I do like the occasional Siri search, the way you can easily switch language and subtitles etc and have come to like the atv remote and concept. I also use the app on the phone for YouTube searches etc. and do connect my AirPods quite often. (Anyone found an easier way to go three levels down in the menus?)

    Will I be frustrated using webos as a happy atv user? I don't want to buy the new atv now only to find it is surplus with one of the better TVs.

    Has anybody done the switch or stopped using atv after buying a late model tv?

    Thanks for your feedback and experience.

    submitted by /u/nznordi
    [link] [comments]

    Are you upgrading?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    I'm on the fence.

    submitted by /u/wigglebooms
    [link] [comments]

    How to sync Apple TV on two devices?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    So I have some movies on an iPhone & want to watch them on an iPad, I'm singed in with the same email on both, is there any way I can do this?

    submitted by /u/SloppySlime31
    [link] [comments]

    Connect M1 MacBook to AppleTV 4K without wifi

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    I don't have access to our AppleTV 4K until in a few days so I can't just try it myself right now.... Is it possible to stream iTunes from a M1 MacBook to an Apple TV 4K without wifi?

    So far Ive read that you can play from iOS devices to Apple TV without wifi via airplay but search results on MacBooks were vague only l.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Atupid
    [link] [comments]

    Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO Max) Never Loads on Apple TV

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I've had this problem forever... most shows and movies on HBO Max seem to load right away, but Last Week Tonight with John Oliver never works. I end up just watching clips on YouTube. Is this a known issue? Anyone else have this trouble?

    submitted by /u/neenahwis
    [link] [comments]

    Dolby Vision - Dark areas go Purple

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Satechi R2 not working with ATV4K

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    I have a few ATV4K and purchased the Safe hi R2. I have it in multimedia mode and paired it to the ATV but the ATV keeps saying "keyboard" connected and even though the menu button works the rest don't. Going to learn remote does nothing. Holding the up arrow it eventually says there's no devices connected even though the home button works and the ATV light flickers when I press anything. I can't seem to find good instructions. Any help?

    submitted by /u/ElBigBad
    [link] [comments]

    2021 Apple TV 4k - youtube HDR 60fps and HDMI 2.1 120Hz support ?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Guys post your thoughts, facts

    submitted by /u/vynu
    [link] [comments]

    Radio app from 3rd generation apple tv-what was the source of all those stations and can I find it anywhere today?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    As title suggests, my old 3rd generation had a radio app with many (non apple) internet radio stations.

    Is that list still out there somewhere?

    submitted by /u/fortfive
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about apple TV before buying it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I use my tv currently for streaming, playing on switch and if I buy one, I might play some arcade games cause I have the apple one subscription.

    I am thinking of buying it cause lately I feel the samsung smart TV is getting really slow even though I bought it last year. I had a couple of questions before I buy the TV:

    1. How does one play the arcade games on the TV, do you need a remote or is there another way to interface?
    2. The storage: based on the looks of it, unless I download a lot of apps, 32GB is enough, however I see the price difference is just 20 bucks. That really doesn't matter.
    3. Does the switch work well with it, or switch needs to be connected directly to the TV like now.
    4. I am leaning on to apple TV cause everything else I have is apple, homepod minis, iPhone, iPad, MBP, etc
    5. I have VIZIO surround sound system, does it work well with apple. My TV sometimes doesn't connect properly to the audio output so things go muted unless I do a hard restart i.e plug out VIZIO and plug it back in.

    Really appreciate the feedback. Please answer whatever you can.

    submitted by /u/slashdotbin
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Buying an Apple TV to be primarily a console

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I'm here because I never had an Apple TV and I want to know if it is valid to buy one to be mainly used as a console, since I already sign Apple One. I mean the 4K 64Gb, given the fact that it's hardly believable that they'll release another version of Apple TV this year.

    submitted by /u/capbravo
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap Game Controllers that are compatible with Apple TV

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    I plan on ordering the 4K. Not sure how much I will like to play iOS games with a controller but don't want to spend too much to try it out. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/pittguy578
    [link] [comments]

    Static pop noise and delay in sound when leaving it for a bit. Tried changing HDMI's buying a brand new HDMI taking it off of HDMI splitter going through my soundbar and tv HDMI it still does the same thing. Can anyone possibly help me out? Thanks

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    The new A12-based Apple TV 4K is likely just a stopgap until a new ‘Apple TV Pro’ or ‘Apple TV Arcade’ is released relatively soon.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    How often do they upgrade movies into 4K, really?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Hello there!

    I've sort of gotten rid of my DVD/BR collection and embraced the digital ease. AppleTV seems good and I just bought LG CX, so I love the integrated app there.

    My question is: How often they upgrade movies into 4K, really?

    Googled a bit and apparently they do the upgrade free, but is it something that actually happens? I mean, a movie like Gladiator and they only have 1080p version? What gives? Several other "must have movies" are only 1080p for some reason?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/intoist
    [link] [comments]

    Just sold my AppleTV 4K for $140, so I get the new one basically for the price of the new remote.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Can I use my current ATV 4K remote with the new ATV 4K unit?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    iOS TV App

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Apologies if this is the wrong sub for this. I sue the TV app on my iPad and iPhone as it's a nice central place to pick up where I left off in all my connected streaming apps. One annoyance though is that I can connect the apps (Hulu, for example) but can't choose which Hulu profile I want to bring in. It brings them all in. It means my TV app feed is flooded with my kid's shows and all that and not just my stuff. Anyone else noticed this and know of a way to fix this that I haven't found?

    submitted by /u/Matt_Shatt
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox app needs work

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    So currently there is no way to add payment through the app. After looking it up with Bing, I was asked to Install a music app first.

    This is rediculous IMO, since I have no intention of using various apple products just to access their premium streaming service.

    It would make a whole lot of sense to just implement payment directly through Appletv. I'll likely hold off on my subscription until then.

    submitted by /u/Xaviel509
    [link] [comments]

    LG OLED BX and New Apple TV; Still need to juggle remotes?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    I bought the very first Apple TV (and the second-gen when it came out) and it was a great upgrade for my Pioneer KURO plasma but now that I have an LG OLED, I'm fairly happy with webos. One of my concerns is whether I will need to juggle two remotes to change inputs when playing games (PS4, Switch console) and whether the new Apple TV can be set to the default OS. In other words, is there a way to making Apple TV the default OS?

    submitted by /u/nintyboy72
    [link] [comments]

    Best tv’s for use with Appletv

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    So I'm getting a new TV, 70" or 75" I've always had Apple TV's and will be ordering the new one as well. That being said what brand and model of TV would this community recommend? Thanks in advance for the recommendations

    submitted by /u/seahawksdarkside
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth lag solution

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Just a quick LPT, if when using Bluetooth headphones and if you are experiencing audio lag, I've discovered that on my system, if I turn of the audio receiver (not currently being used), the lag all goes away. It may have something to do with the display since I'm using ARC to the receiver, but it took me forever to figure out and thought I'd share.

    submitted by /u/SuckSucculent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel