• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Apple iOS Apple Health Data

    Apple iOS Apple Health Data


    Apple Health Data

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a good app that displays all the health data like in a fancy way for sharing with friends and family?

    submitted by /u/AaronG85
    [link] [comments]

    What triggers a read receipt?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out what triggers the read receipt on my texts between. Does anyone know?

    My texts go to both my iPhone and my Apple Watch and I have notifications on when they are locked.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MarketMan123
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to restore Camera Roll back to iPhone after restoring iPhone?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Is there a way to restore Camera Roll back to iPhone after restoring iPhone?

    https://preview.redd.it/dejg1m8jiqt61.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0e14144734d50093a362f6e52a3264d33dd887e2

    Hi, I'm having the Music App Bug that extremely drains the battery. This bug is so annoying, even if you delete the Music app, somehow it still continues to drain the battery which you can see from the SS above "Recently Deleted Apps". It's been a few days since I deleted the darn Music app!

    This is an iPhone 6S with a 2 year old battery which was replaced by Apple. Before the bug it lasts almost a day. Now it lasts 2-3 hours from 100% to 1% with almost no use, all idle... iOS is up to date, 14.4.2.

    I tried almost everything but none of them worked. There is only one left which is Erase All Content & Settings and restore the iPhone. Apple suggested this solution when the bug found. Since I don't use iCloud for Photos, they won't be restored with the backup and I'm looking for a way to restore them to the iPhone.

    Any idea?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/archangelique
    [link] [comments]

    Updated to Ios 14 using itunes cant pass the privacy data screen i was also able to receive calls as well

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Google App External Browser

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Is it possible to choose an external browser for links in the Google app? I want to be able to search using the Google app and open the websites in Brave Browser. I know this is possible on Android but I cannot find the option in IOS. Do I have to log in with a Google account to get this option?

    submitted by /u/Initial_Meaning
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Memories, is it normal for duplicates

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I really like the memories feature but is it normal to keep getting duplicates, when I scroll through my memories there are certain ones repeated time and again, is that normal? Thank a for any help with this

    submitted by /u/Captain_titch
    [link] [comments]

    Why did my video not save fully?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    So recently I tried video recording a 6 hour concert live on YouTube (on my phone) for my friend because she couldn't watch it. I let it record over the night and when I woke up to save the video it only save 33 minutes of it. I already knew that my storage might not have been big enough so I deleted things and tried to make as much room for storage as possible. I think the storage still wasn't big enough but I need that video back :/

    submitted by /u/DescriptionOther7948
    [link] [comments]

    had some questions about my i phone 5s and Ios

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    so lets say i have some mp3/wma/flac files can i simply copy them onto my i phone 5s?ive heard that its not as easy as that if so how can i do that? what about mp4 files and such? also connecting to bluethooth devices that arent apple is that just gonna be plug and play??

    submitted by /u/TIREDshin1gami
    [link] [comments]

    Switched to iPhone 11 from s9, calling automatically says it roaming?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I put my SIM card in, tried to make a call and it says in roaming. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/corbinface
    [link] [comments]

    Two charges pending for Apple Music

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    I have had Apple Music for over 2 years. Each month it's $10.94 on the 17th. I looked at my bank account and the charge is pending twice. I called my bank and basically was told to see if one of the charges drop when it clears. I called Apple and they are only showing one charge for Apple Music. Anyone else experience this before? I have Amazon Prime and Disney coming out tomorrow and don't want them to be pending twice too. I already got the receipt for one charge in my email. What's going on here?

    submitted by /u/TheGame81677
    [link] [comments]

    How do I recover my phone? The passcode isn't working and I didn't add an iCloud while setting it up

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/LACap0ne
    [link] [comments]

    iOS in app payment/subscription via Plaid ACH?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I came across a financial iOS app that uses Plaid to connect to the users bank account. They use this connection to give the user financial alerts/analysis and sometimes loan money.

    While testing the app I noticed they offer a premium subscription to get access to more sophisticated features. I clicked the sign up CTA expecting to see the native iOS app payment/subscription confirmation prompt appear, but it didn't. I brushed it off and thought there must be a bug. The next day I see I've been charged for the premium service, but not via Apple. It seems to have been done by an ACH transfer via the Plaid connection.

    My question is: is this allowed by Apple? From my research, any type of digital subscription payment must go through the standard Apple in app purchase flow. Am I missing something? Seems very shady to me.

    submitted by /u/WearyCap
    [link] [comments]

    Safari top hits

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Question: How long are "Top Hits" recommended after sites last visit? Or when do they stop being "top hits"?

    submitted by /u/vibeeesss
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Drive Upgrade Bug

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    iCloud Drive Upgrade Bug

    Hey guys,

    So I just got an iphone 12 pro and encountered the same bug as described here:

    Is this iCloud Drive bug common? : ios (reddit.com)

    I tried the suggested solution, but when I'm trying to upgrade the iCloud drive from the browser it fails with the following message:

    https://preview.redd.it/36vn64o1zmt61.png?width=686&format=png&auto=webp&s=94c0989d04499a58cdae3bed5b8ef4a691ed1efd

    I want to avoid factory reset because I have valuable data I want to back up on iCould Drive (whatsapp history) which I can't upgrade!! so I'm kinda stuck here...

    Any ideas?

    so frustrating

    submitted by /u/ueoh4x0r
    [link] [comments]

    I need help retrieving deleted imessages quickly for my mother her boss is trying to fire her because she told him to stop sexually harassing her.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    I'm gonna need some help here, I need to retrieve some imessages from around a year ago we can't use icloud or itunes for backups. I'm probably gonna have to use a software to retrieve them and even then there's a slim chance and I have no idea which to use aka is safe and legit. My mother was sexually harassed by her manager through those messages he then told her to delete them or she would be fired she complied "stupid I know" she's old and doesn't think things through puts her trust in the untrustworthy and now a year later he is trying to get her fired as a form of revenge for basically telling him to stop and fuck off, we need those message to take to HR by Monday in 3 days. I was just made aware of the situation those messages are practically the only evidence we have since her coworkers are snakes and won't help her if there is any software out there or any quick way to retrieve these messages or anything I would appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/ThatWylieGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Need help looking for Spyware to spy on myself for artwork

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Hello! I need to track all sorts of data from one iPhone with another. Or just track. As much data as possible. Preferably free Thank you

    submitted by /u/SignHot6352
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.4.2 and iPod Touch 7Gen

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Argh! The Photos app keeps resetting the People albums, removing the names, removing photos, going back to no People albums. I've tried leaving it charging and locked like it says, and the next morning its starting from scratch again. I've tried turning it off over night, same story. I don't know what could be going on. I have it on airport mode, and only use bluetooth sparingly. I've got auto-sync turned off on my desktop (Catalina). Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/realminerbabe
    [link] [comments]

    iOS is terrible at utilizing proximity sensor

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I've been away from iOS since the iPhone 3G and have returned to the ecosystem about a year ago with the iPhone 11 Pro and now the iPhone 12 Mini. Ultimately, I am enjoying it but picked up on a few bugs that are hanging out that I cannot believe are not resolved.

    When making a phonecall and the phone app is front-most filling the whole screen, the proximity sensor is properly turning off the display and disallowing touch input, great! If I answer a call via the notification toast at the top of the display followed by putting the phone to my ear, it seems to struggle putting the display to sleep and locking out touch input. The phone ALMOST goes to sleep but, it's as if the proximity sensor is only 10% effective when answered via the notification shade. I would figure that the programming of the call services would understand that the phone is to be used via the earpiece if the "speakerphone" button was not pressed but it seems as though this is being misunderstood.

    Playing back voicemails seems to be a similar behavior. Upon playing a voicemail in non-loudspeaker mode, putting the phone to my ear seemed to not put the screen to sleep and lock touch screen inputs.

    These behaviors happen on both my iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone mini. I promise I don't have some issue with my head and it's ability to reflect IR light nor an issue with glass screen protectors. The proximity sensor works flawlessly when the phone app is full screen and front-most active app.

    Is anyone here that apple will actually listen to to help resolve this problem? I have provided plenty of feedback via the feedback web portal.

    submitted by /u/stevey500
    [link] [comments]

    can't download/update apps + other issues

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    ok so, since a year ago my phone's been acting weird. it started from it restarting itself every few hours and my safari tabs won't stay open, which is still happening. and my camera roll was disappearing/reappearing, texts were being weird

    then one day when my phone died it turned back on that white "Hello." screen when get a iphone and you have to activate it, and i was getting that screen again when i restarted it myself?? that and the camera roll/text thing was fixed after deleting apps and getting more space though.

    but since then i can't download any apps anymore and update isn't even an option, if i click it to dl it spins for a millisecond then goes back to the icon.

    i also got logged out of my mail that i can't get into which is my apple id and always get pop ups for that, idk if that has to do with it tho. have to unlock my Apple ID a bunch too + other things in the settings being weird like my cellular use not showing and can't back up icloud

    i've pretty much tried everything so idk what to do, do i need to update my phone or reset all settings or smth? i have an iphone se and ios10 btw

    submitted by /u/gayrose
    [link] [comments]

    Weird iOS Wireless issue ... I can't find a solution

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    So ever since I updated my phone to 14.4.2 I've been experiencing a weird Wireless issue with my phone (iPhone Xs MAX). I haven't been really going out a lot lately so I just generally travel between work and home as of late. But as I said ever since I updated my phone it seems like the phone will not save my home wireless password.

    At work we have 802.1x setup with user authentication. My phone connects to my work WiFi automatically with no issues whatsoever. But EVERYTIME I leave the hose and then come back home it asks me for my home wireless password. It just won't save it no matter what I do. I've restarted my phone, I've restart my home wireless setup (I have a Fotigate 60E and 2 FortiAP 221E's) all other devices on the network are working just fine.

    I've reset the network settings on my phone, the only thing I have not tried is a completely reset of the phone which I find to be kinda of a foolish fix. I don't know what else to try. The wireless works just fine once I put my password in and if I turn it off and turn it back on it connects right away. It just seems like if I leave the house, connect to another wireless network and then connect back home to my network where the password pop up re-appears.

    So if anyone has any insight on what to try and how to resolve this issue that would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/SiRMarlon
    [link] [comments]

    How can I view photos from my camera only?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I recently switched back to iPhone and I noticed that in my photo library (all photos card next to years/months/days) there are literally all image files I have in my storage, including wallpapers, screenshots etc. Same for the Recents album.

    In my Samsung there was a folder that included only photos from the camera. I recall Camera Roll folder from iPhone 5/6 that had it, but it seems gone...

    Also tried to filter out Photos from the 3 dot menu, but it still shows all the image files.

    Strange I can't find most basic of features... Am I missing something? Tried to search all the settings too.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/sorriiii
    [link] [comments]

    Tweetbot subscription worth it?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I have been looking for an alternative to the official Twitter app and I have seen that Tweetbot is the favorite. I would like to know your opinion about the subscription plan, if it is worth it and in what way do you use the app, Is it annoying because of the limitations due to the Twitter API? Not having notifications, no fleets and not being able to do threads.

    I bought Aviary for the $ 1.99 promotion but the experience was not good, it had too many bugs.

    submitted by /u/warken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel