• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Apple Help I work at Rite Aid and last week someone lost one Powerbeats pro is there anyway I can find the owner

    Apple Help I work at Rite Aid and last week someone lost one Powerbeats pro is there anyway I can find the owner


    I work at Rite Aid and last week someone lost one Powerbeats pro is there anyway I can find the owner

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Airdrop buggy or iPad dying?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Macbook Pro Glitches after booting - MacOS BigSur

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    "iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone"

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I have an unlocked iPhone 6 that I bought to play music on (because my iPod Classic wasn't Bluetooth compatible). Everything was fine with it for months, and I had no issues syncing to iTunes besides a few songs not syncing. Plugged it into my laptop (Windows PC) today, and it I got the message "iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone. Go to the Summary tab in iPhone preferences and click Restore to restore this iPhone to factory settings."

    The last iPhone I bought did the same thing, but help from message boards advised that it probably wasn't unlocked (which it wasn't). Now, I'm having the same issue again. I've restored the iPhone to factory settings twice. I've restored iTunes twice. I've rebuilt my iTunes library, just in case the files may have been corrupted (a lot of this music I've had since the early 00s).

    My iPod Classic has never had any of these issues, and still doesn't. I'm not sure why each iPhone I try to sync does this after a while.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/AJay_89
    [link] [comments]

    Apple One not including all family members in subscriptions

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Hello, I have just signed up for Apple one, the premier one. I am on it with 3 other people. Out of the three Only one person is getting all the features though. I can't seem to figure out how to get Apple Music and Apple TV plus working for the other two. I am just wondering why that is. Thank you so much for your help in advance

    submitted by /u/Maya17CM
    [link] [comments]

    Data stopped working (iOS 14.5 update)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    My data decided to turn off and start searching for available data. I go to update my phone because it has one available, i do it and it doesn't work. I delete the download file and start again, I reset my phone, delete tons of apps and it still doesn't work. It just says "an error occurred while checking for a software update". Y'all I need help

    submitted by /u/Jaded_Jelly_9778
    [link] [comments]

    Cant leave family sharing when i'm over 13

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Heya, so my parents have put me on family sharing for a while now. I thought that the only way to leave was for the actual organizer to remove you. Upon research, I found out that if you are over 13 you can leave family sharing. All the websites told me to go to family sharing, go on me and a leave family button should be available. It is not. I could not find anything covering this, what can I do?

    submitted by /u/Loretoes57
    [link] [comments]

    Question about offloading apps

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Since updating to 14.5, I went through all apps I have downloaded to my iPhone and iPad and took note of which ones track me.

    But there's only one app that hasn't provided any details on how it uses my data—and that's Sketchbook.

    Since I had it downloaded, I figured I should offload it because I was thinking offloaded apps can't track you because the app itself is deleted—not the data though.

    So is it true if you offload an app, it can't track you because it's technically deleted? Or do I have to completely uninstall Sketchbook to not track me (just in case)?

    submitted by /u/TwitterZack083
    [link] [comments]

    Mac Finder does not recognize that device has disconnected, cannot sync a different device

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Finder does not seem to realize that I have disconnected iOS device 1 and therefore I cannot sync iOS device 2. First device still shows up in the finder sidebar, does not eject when I click the eject button next to it. I can still connect and sync the first device.

    Second device will charge, is recognized in Photos and lightroom.

    This happened before the update to the latest Catalina patch, seemed to be working again, and now is stuck again. Does not clear on Finder relaunch.

    macOS Catalina 10.15.7, iOS 14.5 on the device that's sticking around, 14.4.2 with the one I want to connect.

    Will attempt another restart and see where we go from there. I might have inadvertently relaunched finder in the middle of a sync or an update.

    Any other suggestions? Any files or folders to manually clear? Things to look for in the system log?

    Edit: Meh, actual restart cleared it for now. Will monitor. Strange if the OS update doesn't restart certain parts.

    submitted by /u/csl512
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Apple Gift Card from an unknown source

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    It's a general question about buying an Apple Gift card from an unknown source. While I take responsibility for the buying process. But I wonder if the following situation happened:

    i.e., I brought an apple gift card from someone I don't know. I use the gift purchased an iPhone, But the truth is the gift card was in fact purchased via a stolen credit card, and the original card owner filed a chargeback a few days or months later. Apple found out about this fraud and subsequently disabled my iPhone and reported it to the police as stolen.

    I have zero intention to commit fraud. They are just like 6% - 12% OFF. Just want to top up some balance into my apple account for future App and Hardware Purchase.

    Is it too risky to saving with an unknown source gift card?

    submitted by /u/dukai1011
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change the color scheme of individual apps?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    What I would like to do is change the background of the poker tables that I play. The software that I use hasn't changed the theme for about a decade and they have to plan to. It just gets a bit boring to look at after a while. When I open a table it opens as a pop up (these are the windows I would to change, mostly.) The theme is blue as default.

    I was able to do something similar by inverting the colors, but I want the tables to be a deep red color. Is there a way to do this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ElbowDeepFistingYou
    [link] [comments]

    I had my iPhone restarted and lost all my pictures, is there anything I can do?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    My iPhone froze and I sent it to be fix. They restarted my iPhone and now I lost all my data, and especially all my pictures. I don't have a backup in my laptop nor iCloud. Is there any way to recover the lost pictures?

    submitted by /u/Puravidaengineer
    [link] [comments]

    How do i make sure everything’s deleted on my PC after uninstalling iTunes?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I dunno if simply uninstalling it will delete everything including backups and hidden folders.

    How do i make sure they're all gone?

    Tia

    submitted by /u/choopiewaffles
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my phone keep doing this?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    I bought my first iPhone a couple of months ago. A couple of weeks ago, my phone has been acting up.

    It likes to not act right, like it doesn't have a connection or something.

    I have to turn off my phone and turn it back on five times just to get it to work again!

    What can I do to make this not happen again?

    submitted by /u/LostAurhor
    [link] [comments]

    I have an offer of saving 80$ on an Iphone 11 new to an Iphone 11 open box from a showroom? Is it worth it?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    I am scared that the open box might be damaged or be a scam or whatever, I inspected it and it seems fine with 87% battery. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Box_Euphoric
    [link] [comments]

    imessage problem

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    hi! i got a new phone today through a new carrier, with a new number. i updated all of my apple jd info, and sent my new number etc. i turned imessage off on the old device but it is still connected to the old carrier and active if that's important. on my new phone with my new number, it's suddenly starting new conversations as text messages and not letting me send as imessage. my old phone and number have been removed from the apple ID and messages but it's still not working. i also have my start new imessages set to my new number, and everything is correct in settings as far as i know, please help!

    submitted by /u/sparklykitty123
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking an app

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    I need some help blocking an app. I'm currently trying to block google Authenticator as blocking it stops me from purchasing crypto currency to gamble. The issue is I can easily get around it by using the one more minute option once a day. If anyone knows any way to stop this or any third party app that may help it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mitchman2716
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get texts from my old number to send to my new number?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Hi I got a new IPhone from my work and I want messages send to my personal iPhone that has a different phone number to automatically send to my new one. How do I do that?

    submitted by /u/Ieatbubblesraw1
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro trackpad stopped working

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    I got a new MacBook Pro 13 inch last year and went I went on it today the trackpad was no longer clicking and gave no haptic feedback. Is there anything I can do about this issue besides Turing on the tap to click option? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ppurhere
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all my Passwords when backing up my iPhone and then updating it

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Is there a way to recover all my passwords back? All of them are gone and it included all passwords for important accounts

    submitted by /u/IntrovertKddo
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone 12 Pro Max, can’t talk and text at the same time (or talk and surf)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    For some reason, when I'm on the phone, I can't text or surf (when I'm not on wifi). I had an iPhone 11 Pro until earlier this week, and never had this issue. Is this specific to iPhone 12 Pro or iOS 14.5??

    submitted by /u/Altruistic_Strength
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage texts moved from one chat to another...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    I had a group chat with two friends and about 30 minutes later realized that the messages today disappeared. I later found the texts in another group chat (with 3 people, including one of the two friends from the original chat). We both have no idea how this happened, as he has the texts split off as well. I haven't seen this come up from any blogs before. Does anyone know how this could have happened??

    Or is my phone just compromised somehow?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pxvsf
    [link] [comments]

    Change Alias's Original Source with Path

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Hello! A bit of a long-shot here, but desperate enough to try.

    Model Name: iMac
    iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
    Model Identifier: iMac19,1
    macOS Catalina
    10.15.7

    I'm looking to solve another problem I have with this solution, which requires me to make a shortcut (make alias on Mac) and edit the properties to alter the original source. On Windows you are able to do it simply by right-clicking and selecting Properties, which allows you to type in the path of the original source. On Mac, however, the Get Info shows the original source path and a Select New Original button below it, which only allows you to pick another file through a pop-up when in this case I need to add a string of code (?) after the path.

    Is there any way we can edit Original path on Mac?

    Thanks in advance!

    Original source path is not editable

    submitted by /u/shruggeries
    [link] [comments]

    Iphoto Library Missing

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm currently at a loss, I had an older MacBook Pro 2013 that has iPhoto on it, I imported the photos from there into the current photos app. It created a different library and that way I was able to switch between the two.

    Fast foward, I sold my MacBook Pro (and reset the computer) and got a 2020 MacBook Air - and now when imported it only shows the one library and not the imported one from iPhotos. I'm really hoping I somehow didn't lose over 5 years of photos!

    Any help would be appreciated if possible!

    Edit: I tried starting the photos app, and clicking option - it still only shows one library not the second imported from iPhoto.

    submitted by /u/paigeswilliams
    [link] [comments]

    TIL MagSafe menu

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Today I learned that there's a hidden menu for MagSafe information. Just attach the MagSafe charger to the back of your phone then go to settings > general > about. From here you'll see a MagSafe option that shows the firmware, hardware and model information.

    submitted by /u/Ewan_Lejkowski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel