• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    iPhoneX Guys do you think my main camera it’s okey on my Iphone X beacuse on snapchat and instagram my camera is so bad anyone can help me

    iPhoneX Guys do you think my main camera it’s okey on my Iphone X beacuse on snapchat and instagram my camera is so bad anyone can help me


    Guys do you think my main camera it’s okey on my Iphone X beacuse on snapchat and instagram my camera is so bad anyone can help me

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PST

    My Iphone X suddenly drains battery faster and is a lot warmer after screen replacement

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:46 AM PST

    So my phone had a screen problem that caused it to have a green bar at the upper right corner. So I had my LCD/OLED screen replaced and now it seems like my phone is quite warmer and the battery drains quite faster than before.

    I should note that I've had it repaired at a Third-party server so that may be a factor. I'm thinking of having it replaced again in an official apple store now. Do you think it will make a difference? And how much will it cost in Philippine Peso?

    submitted by /u/purplemusicalbooker
    [link] [comments]

    NFC Passport App **updated**

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:41 AM PST

    I'm looking for users/testers/feedback'ers for my passport reader app.

    The app can read and verify passports via NFC by communicating with the secure chip embedded inside.

    It's very simple to use and works in two steps:

    • Use the camera to read the passport's data page visually
    • Hold the passport against the device to read the secure chip

    The app does not store or send any personal information. The passport is only processed locally by the device itself.

    submitted by /u/robertarnesson
    [link] [comments]

    What is expected from iPhone 12S

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:43 AM PST

    My iPhone X screen has started to act up after a line appeared a few weeks ago

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:19 PM PST

    My iPhone X had a white line on the botton of the screen that appeared out of nowhere, which now has evolved to full on damage. The screen can be used if the power button is pressed repeatedly, which leads me to believe the main panel itself isn't broken but the cables are. What else could be the problem? I've also noticed that my battery health no longer appears (third party replacement but showed 100% a week before the screen started to act up) and now shows Service. What could be the real issue? Is it possible that the bad screen damaged the battery or is it normal for third party batteries to show 100% and then stop showing the battery health? Could it mean motherboard damage?
    Pictures of the line and videos of me turning on the screen

    submitted by /u/Pen-Status
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel