• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    iPad Today I learned that the size of the eraser can be adjust by the inclination of the Apple Pencil

    iPad Today I learned that the size of the eraser can be adjust by the inclination of the Apple Pencil


    Today I learned that the size of the eraser can be adjust by the inclination of the Apple Pencil

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:55 PM PST

    Magic Keyboard 12.9 - $100 off at Amazon (US)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PST

    I am not sure if this show's up for everyone, but when you add the Magic Keyboard to your cart it will reduce by $80 on top of $20 discount. https://i.imgur.com/Hl1C0d3.png

    submitted by /u/soramac
    [link] [comments]

    Satechi Launches New 9-in-1 On-the-Go Multiport USB-C Adapter

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:12 AM PST

    Satechi Launches New 9-in-1 On-the-Go Multiport USB-C Adapter

    The new USB-C On-the-Go Multiport Adapter is compatible with the Mac lineup and the iPad Air and iPad Pro: Satechi Launches New 9-in-1 On-the-Go Multiport USB-C Adapter

    USB-C On-the-Go Multiport Adapter

    It is designed to fit in as many ports as possible into a package that's still portable. It includes a built-in USB-C PD charging port that provides up to 100W power for charging a MacBook, a Gigabit Ethernet port, a USB-C data port, two USB-A ports for peripherals, a 4K HDMI port, a VGA port, and micro/SD card reader slots.

    submitted by /u/cmstrump
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be worried about my pen and iPad battery health?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:53 PM PST

    Logitech K380 or Combo Touch for iPad 8 ???

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Hi, so recently I got gifted an iPad 8th gen for Christmas and I decided it would be a good idea to invest in a keyboard as I start college in the fall. I have a really hard time deciding things tho haha, so I need help with this please!!

    I'm not sure whether or not to get the logitech k380 with the pebble mouse or the logitech combo touch keyboard & trackpad case. I have made up so many pros and cons lists, still coming to the same conclusion: that they have equal amounts of good and bad qualities.

    I'm worried about investing in the combo touch and then deciding to upgrade to a macbook in a few years and not needing the iPad anymore, and having this €150 keyboard case for no reason. But the portability of it would be good if I do decide to use it long term. I'm also pretty wary about the k380's circular keys; I've heard a lot about how they're difficult to get used to.

    Sorry if this post came across as rambling and unnecessary, but I would really appreciate anyone's input on this !!!

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/No_Worry9078
    [link] [comments]

    Preview like Markup on iPad

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Hey im usually annotating PDFs on my Mac with the preview app. Where you just double click a word and it gets annotated.

    Does such assisted annotation exist on a iPad app ?

    Thank you for your answers

    submitted by /u/pandesle
    [link] [comments]

    Can this app block tracking and data mining from other apps?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Im trying to block all that from some apps that I would like to use such as instagram and tiktok but would like to keep my privacy private, and after a few hours I found this app

    submitted by /u/aJunkieSaidimGOD
    [link] [comments]

    The State of Multi-Tasking on iPad OS?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:27 PM PST

    Hello all,

    This post is a bit of a question and discussion. I have a 7th generation iPad and I find it quite frustrating and poor at multi-tasking so I would like to hear back from the newer iPad, iPad Air and iPad Pro users who can comment on what their devices CAN do and CAN'T in terms of multi-tasking. I'm trying to understand if it's simply a device limitation (the A10 + lower RAM) or that iPad OS is the culprit...

    My work involves a lot of moving around in a ship, quickly taking down notes in tight, cramped spaces so the iPad is the perfect tool for me. I however find that the loading of large word documents combined with using the Apple Pencil on notability, and flipping between that split-view window and the files app to be really unpredictable on my device.

    It never full-out crashes but sometimes it will lag and need a few moments to have all my inputs catch up on the device and other times, it simply reloads the split view window for no reason. This issue has now compounded since I started using the Logitech Combo Touch Folio.

    My work is very time crucial as I'm usually running around and bothering people with busy schedules so the inconsistency of my iPad is starting to get on my nerves. Its a phenomenal device in every other aspect though. I just really love the form factor, but if its an OS limitation then I might be best working off an M1 MB Air.

    I've heard of some people say that its because of the way iPad OS handles multi-tasking, it prioritizes the battery by killing off apps prematurely VS Mac OS where it maintains its state.

    submitted by /u/kayrish
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop the Mac app dock from moving to IPad while using sidecar?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:52 PM PST

    Whenever I use my iPad as a secondary screen to my MacBook Pro with sidecar, the mac's app dock moves to the iPad rather than staying on my Mac. It's super frustrating as I want the iPad set up as a minor secondary screen rather than the main work screen. Does anyone have a workaround for this? How could I lock my dock to my MacBook, or another monitor, and prevent it from being annoyingly placed on my iPad?

    I can't find a workaround for this online.

    submitted by /u/Kesky16
    [link] [comments]

    Does original 11" Smart Keyboard works on iPad Air 4?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:24 PM PST

    The original 11" Smart Keyboard has a smaller camera hole cutting, and iPad Air 4 also has a smaller camera. So does it fit on iPad Air 4?

    Can't find information on this, as I can find the original 11" Smart Keyboard at cheaper price.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/limtc
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to archive data from an app?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Just need to know if I can

    submitted by /u/kirbyhasaflamethrow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel