• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    iPad Sums up my experience…

    iPad Sums up my experience…


    Sums up my experience…

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:40 AM PST

    First time iPad user: WHY does safari do this?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Using iPad Air as drawing tablet on Windows 10?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'll start teaching Thermodynamics next week, online. I wanted to use mi iPad Air (2020) as a drawing tablet connected to my PC (Windows 10), so I can write and draw and formulas and so and show everything I draw/write in real time on the video calling. I have a Pencil 2.

    Is that possible? How?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Rakelarre
    [link] [comments]

    I just ordered an iPad Air 4 (my first iPad!) and I have a very silly question to ask, but I figured I'd ask it anyways because why not? As someone who has literally never consumed 1440p+ media (ever), will the resolution be a big leap for me coming from 1080p?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PST

    It's true, I have literally never looked at a 1440p display before, let alone a 4k one. I mean, I've seen 4k TV's on display at walmart, but they're never playing 4k media anyways. Also, none of the phones I've ever owned have had more than a 1080p display (currently have the iPhone 11). I was just wondering if you guys think this would feel like a huge leap for me, especially considering I plan to consume tons of media on this thing.

    submitted by /u/mightbericky
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app to record an instructional video on the iPad

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PST

    I'm looking for an app to record an instructional video on the iPad.

    We have a time keeping software where I want to walk through the process. Ive used the apple record feature but I want to show where I'm pressing the buttons like some videos I've seen. Is that done in editing or is there an app for this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Riverjig
    [link] [comments]

    coding on ipad air 4?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Just got the ipad air 4 today...first ipad ever so i'm super excited.

    I'm diving into learning python and AWS. I see that I can play around on the AWS console on the ipad so it got me thinking if I can learn python on this as well. I'm thinking i'd mostly be running scripts for automation and such as opposed to big programs...so I was wondering if anyone had any insight on how sufficient an ipad air 4 would be for this?

    submitted by /u/duydoe
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Splashtop Wired XDisplay on Ipad to mirror Specific Monitor?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Hi,

    So i'm really just trying to get touch screen controls on one of my pc monitors and Splashtop Wired XDisplay is free and just works so far.

    However, i have 3 monitors (not a flex, i just saved up and like to look at a lot of stuff). I've got it all connected and using my Ipad as a fourth monitor works absolutely perfectly. However, things get difficult when I try to use my ipad as a mirror display so that i can control that monitor with touch screen as well as my mouse. The issue comes with display settings (as the only means i know of manipulating this app since it has no controls)

    Scrolling down to "multiple displays" when my fourth monitor (the ipad) is set on "Disconnect this display" it defaults to mirroring my third monitor. And it works great as a mirror for my third monitor (with some latency issues)

    However, i want it to mirror my main monitor, which is in the middle and has a higher resolution. However i can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. In it's current state (mirroring my third monitor) the display settings show my fourth monitor (the ipad) as a tiny little monitor chilling out at the top right corner next to my number 2 monitor on the right. Main monitor is middle and third monitor is on the left. The Ipad monitor is designated Number 4. However if i click identify. 4 does not come up. The ipad perfectly copies my third monitor with the 3 and everything.

    If with the fourth monitor selected choose "Duplicate desktop on 1 and 4" and apply it does nothing. the ipad will still mirror monitor 3. However display settings now removes monitor 4 from the image and combines it with monitor 1 creating the "1|4" monitor. Which seems to indicate monitor 1 and 4 should be the same but nope Ipad is still mirroring number 3. I've tried the same thing with monitor 1 selected first but same outcome.

    If i make duplicate 3 and 2 then ipad (4) will still copy 3 which just means i have 3 screens exactly the same.

    However! Interestingly. If i Make 3 mirror 1. My ipad switches to mirroring 2. I swear it's like the ipad completely rejects ever mirroring monitor 1.

    The only solution i can think of is resolution. Monitors 3 and 2 are 2k whereas monitor 1 is 4k. However if that was the only issue i should have no problem making ipad mirror 2 but nope it defaults to 3. So i just can't figure this out.

    Props to anyone who finishes reading this. I can't solve this puzzle. Please any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/TrymNor
    [link] [comments]

    What is the touch sample rate of the iPad Air 4

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Hello, I know the Air only has a 60hz Display but what's the touch sample rate of it? Because the iPhones with only 60hz have a touch sample rate of 120hz. Does it apply for the Air 4 as well. I didn't found anything about the touch sample rate from the Air 4 on the internet or on this subreddit.

    submitted by /u/iRed-
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a folder on my iPad that shows just the pictures that were taking by the iPad?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:13 PM PST

    I have a lot of pictures on my iPad that haven't been taken by the iPad and I'm trying to back up the ones that were taken by the iPad. I don't see a camera folder.

    submitted by /u/ExtremeComplex
    [link] [comments]

    When Bluetooth really isn't an option...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PST

    If you are planning on doing any audio or video work on a new iPad Pro/Air you might have a real bad time without wired headphones. Bluetooth has unacceptable latency- now before y'all yell at me, streaming media and recording/tracking media are two very different tasks. For a demonstration of how latency breaks your brain check this out (https://www.clicktorelease.com/code/speech-jammer/). FYI - Bluetooth spec the delay at around 100-200ms when playing back industry standard of 48kHz/24-bit, APX-LL can only handle 16-bit and usually only 44kHz. And most Bluetooth headphones have a very hard time compensating for this as there's a delay in down-sampling as well.

    Suppose you want to use an audio input (camera, midi keyboard, audio interface, etc.), a charger and headphone jack- there doesn't seem to be a solution without at least 2 layers of dongles! Also, most of the hubs that might work are bulky, include a bunch of unnecessary ports (VGA?!, Ethernet!?, MicroSD?!?) and won't fit a rugged ipad case. Am I alone in this problem?

    Thanks Everyone

    submitted by /u/captainpeapod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel