• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    iOS Beta I’d say watch unlock is remarkably better with today’s update. iOS 14.5

    iOS Beta I’d say watch unlock is remarkably better with today’s update. iOS 14.5


    I’d say watch unlock is remarkably better with today’s update. iOS 14.5

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:42 AM PST

    The location service symbol is weirdly small and greyed out ios14.5 beta 3

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Dual-sim doesn't show which number the call is coming from (iOS 14.5 Public Beta 3)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:46 AM PST

    When I got a call on 14.4, I would be able to see a tiny icon that would indicate whether the call was coming from my primary or secondary line. It doesn't seem to show that anymore and I can't figure out if it's a setting or a bug.

    submitted by /u/br0wnr1c3
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max - MagSafe Charging issue - 14.5 (18E5164h) (iOS 14.5 Developer Beta 2)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:10 AM PST

    When I use the MagSafe charging puck, all I get is the generic charging indication, (the battery icon gets slightly larger and I hear the sound). The animation for MagSafe accessories just isn't there for the charger… it works for the clear case though. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/ColeBarsen
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast app doesn’t work (14.5b3)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Apples podcast app just doesn't work anymore for me. Freezes immediately upon clicking play. Sometimes ends up freezing my phone and other apps. Clicking play also disconnects my AirPods for some reason. It's like the beta killed the app completely. Anyone else dealing with this?

    submitted by /u/XboxJockey
    [link] [comments]

    How to get beta 5?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:15 AM PST

    I only get the dev certificate through my company dev account so I can't check for that stuff myself. Most people here are apparently already on beta 5 and I'm still on beta 3. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/prdntvn
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 14.5 B3 wifi is slow, this was measured at the same time, at the same distance and same router (5GHZ)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel