• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Apple Watch First birthday with my Apple Watch! It’s nice to see that even on non Leap Years, my watch will still give me balloons! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

    Apple Watch First birthday with my Apple Watch! It’s nice to see that even on non Leap Years, my watch will still give me balloons! ����������


    First birthday with my Apple Watch! It’s nice to see that even on non Leap Years, my watch will still give me balloons! ����������

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Oh boy��‍♂️

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    If Apple Watch was released in the 90s...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Black with red rimed Rhinoshield arrived today for my SE 40mm and XR product red. Added bonus, I match my dog!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:19 AM PST

    A year soon

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:56 AM PST

    Lesson learned: Don’t wear your $749 Apple Watch while doing water sports. It’s now at the bottom of a lake. ��

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    I’m not new to this, I’m true to this. #BlackUnity #BHM

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Switched from Android to iOS after 5+ years, and now I switched over from Wear OS to watchOS after three months. Only had it for a day, but I am digging it so far. (Apple Watch SE, 44mm, Space Gray)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:12 PM PST

    Perfect 2 months! Aiming for 3 months, then 6, and hopefully a full year ����

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Close Rings everyday in February. This is longest Streak so far. 42 Days ��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:14 AM PST

    How do I get these people off my watch???

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Give Apple Maps another chance if you’re a bike rider.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:51 AM PST

    I recently had to ride a long trip, and I decided to use Apple Maps. Just for fun I thought maybe the guided directions doesn't suck now... low and behold on my Apple Watch there was a nice little animated overview of where I was going. All I had to do was follow the blue line through the map on my wrist.

    So convenient. And fun!

    I guess with the series 6 (and probably sooner) the tech finally caught up.

    It used to be laggy as hell rendering it pretty much useless and potentially hazardous and dangerous.

    Not anymore. What a bliss.

    submitted by /u/SpektrumKid
    [link] [comments]

    Blessed to get my new Apple Watch s6

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Meet Thing

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:09 PM PST

    Coke vs Pepsi

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Black Leather Loop on the Graphite SS - love this combo

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:54 AM PST

    Finally, my first perfect month after 2 years of wearing AW.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:26 AM PST

    Just got this bad boy!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Just got this with a 7km walk. It was the last day to get it. ��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Can’t have shit with a cat. Thanks Tracy.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Band storage

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:44 PM PST

    February challenge done! Close exercise ring all 28 days (40 min)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:05 AM PST

    First time buyer- 6 or SE?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Hi all!

    I've read a few posts related to this topic, but I'm still confused and hoping you all can help me out.

    A little about me- I used to have an Android and a Fitbit (still have this, it's the Versa). I'd been meaning to switch to Apple for a long time, and finally got the iPhone last year. Now that I'm in the Apple space, I have been feeling like I need to update my smart watch and I'm very interested in the Apple Watch.

    I mainly want my watch to be able to help me track my workouts, I mainly do powerlifting 4-5 times a week, and maybe a day of cardio. Besides that, I'd like a step tracker and maybe sleep tracker. However, based on the Apple Watch battery life, it looks like I'll need to charge it everyday, so not sure if it'll work with sleep tracking (as I'll be wearing it all day and would probably charge at night).

    Anyway, do you think it's worth it for me to upgrade? If yes, should I get the 6 or SE? I'm thinking of the non cellular version as I almost always have my phone on me (please let me know if there's other advantages), and considering the fact that the oxygen and EKG aren't super important to me, I don't know if the 6 is worth the extra $$$.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/dainty_dandelion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel