• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    iPhone Just in case anyone here cares, the iOS 14 jailbreak for all devices is out now

    iPhone Just in case anyone here cares, the iOS 14 jailbreak for all devices is out now


    Just in case anyone here cares, the iOS 14 jailbreak for all devices is out now

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Why are the phone line labels in iOS so dang small on my dual sim phone? I can barely tell if it’s a “P” (primary) or “B” business call coming in. This is awful! Can you at least make it ring differently for each line?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:27 PM PST

    Bill Gates explains why he still prefers Android over iPhone during interview on Clubhouse

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Portless iPhone

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I keep seeing rumors about the iPhone "13" doing away with the charging port and every journalist is raising the question of how to recover the phone in the event of a software failure. Has anyone asked about how Car Play will work? In my truck, currently the phone has to be tethered to use Car Play and I know of no option to use it wirelessly.

    submitted by /u/Nastybrock
    [link] [comments]

    Question about zedge, ringtones and iPhone.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    My auntie just got a new iPhone 11 so I spent a few hours helping her set it up.. I showed her zedge on my android and she loved it, so I tried to download it on her iPhone 11 and it only had zedge wallpapers. We've tried downloading tons of other ringtone apps but they all want a subscription. How can I get a similar experience to zedge for her, where you can get notifications and ringtones from basically any movie, TV show, song or video game. Please help.

    submitted by /u/stevefrench__
    [link] [comments]

    How likely do you guys think it is that the iPhone 13 will have 120hz?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    I know we can't know for sure yet, but I haven't been following the leaks or anything, and I was just curious. I'm looking to switch from an Android and I can't stand 60 hz.

    submitted by /u/HUNDEN_top_1_2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel