• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    iPhoneX Lost job and need to sell random stuff. Does anyone want to buy a Smart Case for $40 OBO? I love it and it works great, but obviously need money lol

    iPhoneX Lost job and need to sell random stuff. Does anyone want to buy a Smart Case for $40 OBO? I love it and it works great, but obviously need money lol


    Lost job and need to sell random stuff. Does anyone want to buy a Smart Case for $40 OBO? I love it and it works great, but obviously need money lol

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Suddenly can’t make or receive calls?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Starting a couple hours ago I suddenly can't make or receive calls. We paid for our service, and my phones not on airplane mode, so what's wrong with it?

    submitted by /u/Yoshifico
    [link] [comments]

    What is the root cause of the iPhone X “unresponsive screen” issue?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    I know that Apple is offering free replacements on these (if no physical/water damage) for free still as of 1/4/21 - I read on the apple website linked in the sticky that it was a display screen issue so they replace it, but my phone had its display replaced and the issue persisted after a few days use.

    So, is this a software/memory issue? I also tried a factory restore the last time it had happened. Is the old display not suited to iOS 13/14 designed for different architecture?

    Curious to know, because I just got an X fixed and am worried about the same issue happening again. Would like to do anything I can proactively to get a jump on the issue.

    Maybe a tech/rep can chime in? Someone with knowledge on why it's happening? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tuebloe
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X green tint

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    iPhone X green tint

    So i've had my iPhone XS for a long time (since launch) and it has been serving me well,

    About a week ago I open my phone and the screen was just green tinted and black colors looked like I got a bad connection,

    I tried rebooting

    Changing screen settings

    Earasing the whole phone

    Updating to the latest software update

    Is replacing the screen the way to go?

    The green is a bit higher in this picture because of a poor quality camera and I was during recovery from the reset

    submitted by /u/mrmeep1
    [link] [comments]

    Just got an iPhone ex 256 GB

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:25 AM PST

    I am based in Australia, here I have purchased the iPhone 10 on 14.1 battery health 85%, it is in pristine condition no accessories just the box paid around AU$500, which is 390 US is it expensive? Mainly because of checkmate? Everything working face ID screen original

    submitted by /u/HealthyChoice1363
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel