• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    iPad My 2 different setups for my Mini 5. Reviews of everything featured (including the iPad and iPadOS as a whole) in the comments.

    iPad My 2 different setups for my Mini 5. Reviews of everything featured (including the iPad and iPadOS as a whole) in the comments.


    My 2 different setups for my Mini 5. Reviews of everything featured (including the iPad and iPadOS as a whole) in the comments.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Is my new iPad Pro glitching out? It’s saying I’m using an insane amount of storage that I’m clearly not

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    Bad performance on 6th gen iPad (2018)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    So, my 2018 iPad is nearing two years old and has served me fairly well so far. I almost exclusively use it for basic tablet stuff (meaning web, mail, netflix, light gaming etc). In recent months however, it has started to become very frustrating to use. Safari crashes now and again after browsing for a while, webpages reload as soon as another tab is opened (and that goes for apps aswell), and multi tasking with video makes it very slow. It seems to fix itself for a while if I restart it. The OS is still quite smooth but also suffers from small stutters.

    My question is, how are your similar devices holding up? Is the A10 and 2gb RAM simply becoming obsolete? I feel like since it's barely two years old it shouldn't really be yet, but maybe my expectations are too high? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Flintstonesgranddad
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact: if you have the iPad (not pro or air) and the Smart Keyboard, (I assume it also works with the Smart Cover) you can stick your Apple Pencil to it! (It magnetizes)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    iPad air 4 display quality , contrast and black level compared to iPad pro 2020

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    I read somewhere I don't I remember that iPad air 4 display contrast and black level is lower than iPad pro . Folks who had the chance to directly compare pro Vs air can anyone confirm that if it is true or not ?

    submitted by /u/this-is-hilarours
    [link] [comments]

    Really liking this Otterbox Symmetry Case (iPad Air 3)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Excel for iOS... am I missing something?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:13 PM PST

    I thought iOS and Android apps had gone somewhat mainstream but excel on my iPad Pro seems to lack many features normal in the Windows and MacOS versions of the program. For example, I can't find any way to insert a row or column into a workbook, which seems like a very basic function.

    I've also tried holding down the command key, which I thought was supposed to automatically display all hotkey combinations available, but when I hold said key for 5-10 seconds, nothing shows up. I feel like I must be missing something. I've searched on Microsoft's website too and don't see much in terms of hotkey functionality. Is this just... standard for Microsoft Office's suite of apps for iOS?

    submitted by /u/_felix_felicis_
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pencil (2nd Gen) Grip?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:48 AM PST

    I have carpal tunnel and find my fingers going numb after prolonged use. I see the multitude of grip available, but I imagine you'd have to take it on and off to charge it, which kind of also seems like a pin. Does anyone have one they love and is easy on/off?

    submitted by /u/AdministrativeCow516
    [link] [comments]

    Sixth-Generation iPad Mini to Feature 8.4-Inch Display With Slimmer Bezels, March Launch Expected

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Anyone here have the same setup?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    Paper by WeTransfer or Flow by Moleskine?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:06 AM PST

    I'm trying to decide between the two for notes and journaling and was wondering what's generally worth the price. It's annoying that they're both subscription based but I like both interfaces well enough. Aesthetics are also important to me.

    Thoughts? I'm running on an iPad 8th Gen 32GB plus pencil and keyboard.

    submitted by /u/onmahtitswhat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel