• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    iPhoneX Is it worth trading my X + 420 USD for an iPhone 12?

    iPhoneX Is it worth trading my X + 420 USD for an iPhone 12?


    Is it worth trading my X + 420 USD for an iPhone 12?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Hi,

    A guy is wanting to trade his iPhone 12 64GB that he bought in Nov. It's still in pristine condition, and also has to the end of January to sign up for Apple care if i'd like to. Comes with a case and screen protector applied. He is asking for my iPhone X + 420 USD.

    My X was purchased brand new 2 years ago. It was sent to Apple 6 months ago for a free screen replacement due to the touch issues that was a common fault on these. And last month I sent it to Apple for a battery replacement, so battery health is at 100%. At the same time they also replaced the speaker for me free of charge, no idea why as it was working fine to my knowledge. There is not a single scratch on my X, always had a screen protector and case on. He will be getting a brand new Apple leather case with it as well.

    I wasn't thinking of upgrading just yet, and was planning to hold off until the iPhone 13 is released. But should i go ahead and do this trade?

    submitted by /u/marvinorman
    [link] [comments]

    FaceID not working. Anyone else?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:31 PM PST

    Hello!

    I was wondering if anyone has FaceID issues going for them. I did some digging and it seems like for certain makes their FaceID has become non-usable. I know friend and his as well stopped working.

    I called Apple Support and we did the whole diagnosis test on the phone where they run the test. It says they see no issues with FaceID but I remember a Genius Bar associate saying my device isn't supporting FaceID.

    I live in California and Apple Stores are closed at the moment. Anyone ran into a similar issue? Not a deal breaker for me but just wanted to see what's out there.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jackielarson
    [link] [comments]

    Apps not connected to the internet when on background (iPhone X, iOS 14.2)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Hey guys! Not sure if anyone is facing the same issue, but about 50% of the time or more, I don't receive notifications or incoming calls in real time from different apps (whatsapp, facetime, gmail). I already checked and Low Data mode is deactivated. Everything seems fine from the apps side. I would really appreciate it if anyone can help! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AtayMne3ne3
    [link] [comments]

    How much should I expect to get out of the sale of this X ? Details in comments

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Apple has been deliberately throttling devices coinciding with stimulus check payouts.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Seem sus?

    submitted by /u/fettersundone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel