• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    iPad I am an amateur drummer. Ever since the pandemic, I have not been able to play drums. I miss it so badly. I satisfy my drumming cravings by playing ‘Real Drums’ app on my iPad pro. I was especially impressed with the 30 second piece I just recorded. Thought I will share it with you all. Cheers!

    iPad I am an amateur drummer. Ever since the pandemic, I have not been able to play drums. I miss it so badly. I satisfy my drumming cravings by playing ‘Real Drums’ app on my iPad pro. I was especially impressed with the 30 second piece I just recorded. Thought I will share it with you all. Cheers!


    I am an amateur drummer. Ever since the pandemic, I have not been able to play drums. I miss it so badly. I satisfy my drumming cravings by playing ‘Real Drums’ app on my iPad pro. I was especially impressed with the 30 second piece I just recorded. Thought I will share it with you all. Cheers!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Gaps can be added in the dock of the iPad for a minimal setup with the help of the shortcuts app... by add icons of the same colour as dock

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:07 PM PST

    Both at full brightness (Left - M1 MacBook Air, Right - iPad Air 4)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Apple pencil does random straight lines and sometimes scribbles when drawing. New nib nor drawing glove didn’t help. How to fix this?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Long delivery for iPad Air 2020

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    I ordered my next iPad a week ago. It will be delivered on 26th January in Germany. Does anyone know, why there is such a delay? Is this iPad that popular?

    submitted by /u/csracer24
    [link] [comments]

    Notes app with infinite canvas?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:40 AM PST

    I know there is one note but it's really slow when compared to notability. Notability only has vertical canvas but not horizontal. I'm willing to pay Max ~10$

    submitted by /u/Sandile95
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this? This is the first time this happens to me and I’ve downloaded this homework from the school’s site.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Does anyone know a hub like this with a lightning connector instead of usb c? (In the same plug and play design without any cables)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Are there apps that's similar to Easycanvas that's compatible with the macbook m1 chip?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:44 AM PST

    I used Easycanvas a lot when I was still using my mom's macbook air (2019). Recently, I decided to get a macbook for myself and I settled on the Macbook Air M1 because of all the reviews I've seen. I got my macbook just today and found out that the app Easycanvas wasn't compatible with the M1 chip yet, but I have a deadline to pass on the 5th so I'm in a hurry.

    Do anyone of you know any apps that's similar to Easycanvas but also affordable? The ones I've seen so far are way too expensive.

    submitted by /u/Ohlexis
    [link] [comments]

    Excellent Apple customer service

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    I have never paid for Applecare on any Apple device until my recently purchased Air 3. I have had several ipads and never had any issues but it wasn't cheap so I figured for a year I would add it. I was taking it out of the case to clean it good and it slipped out of my hand and hit the floor. Shattered the screen. Submitted a claim online and had a new one in hand in 3 days. Never even had to make a phone call. I as many have give Apple alot of crap but that's as good as service can get.

    submitted by /u/bckrupps40
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for a fashionable portable workspace for my 12.9” 2020 iPad Pro. I made a rough sketch of what I would like. Any suggestions are appreciated(or if you know how to get a custom bag made)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Unable to use marks or Apple Pencil input in certain book

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Unable to use marks or Apple Pencil input in certain book

    Hello everyone, I hope you're having a good beginning of this year.

    I was reading a book in Apple Books, and I needed to underline some content and set a mark on a certain page, but I don't know why these options are deactivated. Does anyone know why and how to fix it? Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/mez1dsubly861.jpg?width=2388&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a0b23842a1cd2a86a12cb1d0272cbf29812d9bd3

    submitted by /u/LisandroDM
    [link] [comments]

    Broken iPad display with no external damage?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    (Don't have Apple Care) As the title suggests. I dropped my iPad (5th Gen), the physical screen itself did not break but now the screen is black with white lines/segments across it. The touch screen is still responsive based on trying to touch where the passcode would be, as well as powering it off. I tried multiple hard resets with no change. I then read about someone with a similar issue who just "whacked" the iPad on a surface a few times and it eventually came back to normal. I tried this a couple times myself, and the screen visibly changed with almost half of it looking normal again, although off-centered and did not stay that way. It's almost as though something came loose internally.

    Slamming my iPad on a table does not seem like a great approach, so any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Happy to provide any other details if that could potentially help. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Salviu
    [link] [comments]

    No bedtime ��

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    After recent update in ipad os the bedtime feature is missing from clock. I just wanted to know that whether they have completely removed bedtime or shifted it to another app.

    submitted by /u/thefloatingidea
    [link] [comments]

    $15 App Store Gift Card - Need Paid App Recommendations

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Found an unused $15 App Store gift card while organizing old boxes today. I'm looking for some good paid apps to use it on. I already have procreate and notability. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jaboticaballin
    [link] [comments]

    Volume in Control Center

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:53 PM PST

    Hi all! Would like to ask if you also experience the volume in control center not changing eventhough you move it? Is there a setting for this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/elleasmd
    [link] [comments]

    Using iPad Pro mics with BT headphones

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Hello all! Since Apple advertised the iPad pro having studio quality mics, I really want to use the hardware mics that's built into the iPad. However, using BT headphones (or any kind of headphones for that matter) defaults the input as the headphone's mic. Is there any way to use the iPad mics together with headphones?

    Googling shows no results relevant to me so this is my last ditch effort lol.

    submitted by /u/XPL0S1V3
    [link] [comments]

    I use 2 SmartDNS Providers to bypass Geo-Restrictions - Is there a App that I can easily switch between them rather than manually inputting them each time?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    Hey Guys,

    I use 2 SmartDNS Providers and my own ISP DNS on my IOS Devices. The problem I have is 90% of the time i'm on my ISP's DNS which is fine but when I want to watch Geo-Restricted content I have to Manually input the DNS Servers each time. Is there a App that allows me to input all 3 DNS Servers and I can freely select the one I need at any given time?

    EDIT:

    I use this for Android. So something similar would be awesome.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aykutcevik.dnschanger&hl=en_GB&gl=US

    submitted by /u/Ecr24
    [link] [comments]

    Can I drag the ZOOM chat box to a different location on my iPad Pro?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    I'm a new iPad Pro user, switching over from my MacBook. On Zoom on the iPad Pro, the chat box shows up right in the middle of the video screen and I can't figure out how to drag it to the side so I can watch the chat and the video at the same time. Is this possible? Exhaustive searches have not revealed anything helpful, nor has contacting Zoom itself. Any info, tips, tricks, hacks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/lemasterkm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel