• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    iPhoneX Downloaded an iOS update but I haven’t installed it yet, will it stay downloaded or will it delete itself if I don’t install it for over a week?

    iPhoneX Downloaded an iOS update but I haven’t installed it yet, will it stay downloaded or will it delete itself if I don’t install it for over a week?


    Downloaded an iOS update but I haven’t installed it yet, will it stay downloaded or will it delete itself if I don’t install it for over a week?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    I am very cautious when it comes to updates; I like to hear everyone's reviews before I decide to update mine but I also didn't want the next update to be released just yet as the highest I'd want to update is iOS 14.3, so eventually when I do decide to update I'd prefer 14.3 over 14.4 for example. Hence why I decided to download it and I will install it later on, maybe next week or so .. My question is exactly what it says in the title, when I go to the update page it asks me to install (not download, as it is already downloaded) ..will the downloaded update eventually delete itself if I don't install it, or will it still be there even after months (just exaggerating to get an idea)? This is an OTA (on the air) update btw so all this is on my iPhone , not on iTunes

    submitted by /u/jordansak
    [link] [comments]

    Rear camera video ISSUE

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:03 AM PST

    Hello. Recently I noticed a problem with my camera when it's in video mode and I am trying to record. It does not record more than 1 minute before it goes black (or a dark green colour). I have to specify that I have tried to update the software and did not help, disabled the hdr and did not help.. My phone had to be repaired due to a green line on my display but the repair was made by Apple, no shady service. Is there any possible fix?

    submitted by /u/MihneaChiripuci
    [link] [comments]

    My phone screen is unresponsive sometimes

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    No cracks and never dropped.

    It just become unresponsive, I do a hard reset and factory reset nothing.

    Plug it into the charger and put it down for a day and then voila it works again for about a day and then same issues again.

    My phone is out of warranty, I have no Apple store around me and Apple wants me to pay $300 but I can buy a new one for that price.

    Local repair shop says they can replace the screen for $160.

    Will this fix the problem and is the screen replaced also replace the digitizer? Hate to pay $160 and have the same issues pop up 2 months later vs just buying another one.

    submitted by /u/CurlyBill03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel