• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    iPhoneX Best way to delete a bunch of old pics I don’t want? 1 by 1 would take forever

    iPhoneX Best way to delete a bunch of old pics I don’t want? 1 by 1 would take forever


    Best way to delete a bunch of old pics I don’t want? 1 by 1 would take forever

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:10 AM PST

    True Tone

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    I replaced my screen after it popped out. Is there any way to get True Tone back?

    Could I try resetting my phone or...?

    submitted by /u/fatheralfred
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap iphone x gippy case recomendations

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Hi guys, what grippy cases would you recommend for the iphone x. I used a griffin survivor on my 6s and it was the perfect case. Brought the same case for the x but its really slippery compared to the 6s one. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/hotkicks2020
    [link] [comments]

    Speakers after ios 14

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Speakers dont sound as good as it used too on max volume am i the only who has this after updating?

    submitted by /u/codeblack551
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel