• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    iPad I suspect no one is talking about Apple Books. Yet it is surely one of my favorite app and one of the most beautiful of iPad OS. Anyone of the same opinion?

    iPad I suspect no one is talking about Apple Books. Yet it is surely one of my favorite app and one of the most beautiful of iPad OS. Anyone of the same opinion?


    I suspect no one is talking about Apple Books. Yet it is surely one of my favorite app and one of the most beautiful of iPad OS. Anyone of the same opinion?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Thought I’d share my new subtle iPad Pro setup!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Do you have a MacBook and an iPad Pro? How often are you using either? For what purposes?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    In many ways, I feel like these are two very different products. There are just some things a laptop can do that an iPad could never (or Apple would never allow it to), and vice versa. That said, I did purchase an iPad Pro 12.9" recently and I have found I barely touch my late 2015 MBP anymore. I love this thing. It's easy, it's versatile, and I can do most things with it. I enjoy that I can use it as a tablet or with a keyboard. The only complaints I have had so far have to do with lack of versatility as far as accessories go, and not with the iPad itself (the Magic Keyboard folio is seemingly the best functional accessory for iPad, but there is so much more it could be doing, eg. portrait mode support, larger range of motion, etc.).

    Every so often, with certain websites, I'll have to switch to my MacBook though. I don't see this issue going anywhere any time soon, considering Apple has made it very clear that these products are going to continue to be just distinct enough that functionality couldn't overlap completely. I wonder, with the new m1 MacBooks, if they have surpassed my 2015 MacBook Pro enough to be more enjoyable for me to use so that I'm using both devices equally. I'm about to get the m1 mba as a graduation gift, and I'm very excited and I'm sure I will use it more than I'm currently using the 2015, even if solely because it's shiny and new and interesting, but I wan't to make sure I'm taking advantage of the benefits of each device.

    What do you consider to be the strong-suits of the iPad Pro/MB? What does it do for you that the MacBook/IPP can't? Is there a happy medium to be had as far as owning and using both devices?

    submitted by /u/roquesand
    [link] [comments]

    Restrict access to settings on son’s iPad?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Hi folks! My son got an iPad for Christmas, now ironing out the creases in the restrictions we have in place. I'm worried that he'll soon be savvy enough to enter settings and remove the restrictions as and when he wants - is there a way to block access to the settings or require the parental password?

    submitted by /u/tuskedAlbinoRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer files from android?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Was wondering if there was an easy way to send some files from my galaxy note phone to my iPad pro. I was hoping to use USB c to C but when I connect them my iPad doesn't see it in files. I was hoping for either via a cord of bt but when I try to send it via bt it fails automatically, I guess because it's such a large file? Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/typhoone
    [link] [comments]

    When I use split screen on my iPad air 4, if I drag, for example, messages app on my screen, I still get the big keyboard, not the small one within the app. How do i get that?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Pls help!

    submitted by /u/solozor2000
    [link] [comments]

    Onedrive not showing in files app/api?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:29 AM PST

    Issue is that while onedrive app works fine, I cant access onedrive files from files app or other apps. There is some discussion on internet about this particular issue, but to my knowledge no solution. So I was wondering if anyone has this same issue and has found fix for this problem.

    submitted by /u/NeitherManner
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone is wondering what a “pastel black” dbrand skin looks like...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Fast Charging on iPads no longer supported?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:24 AM PST

    So recently I was looking for information on iPads and fast charging support and what their maximum wattage was etc, and it looks like recently, the fast charging webpage was edited to exclude the iPads completely from the fast charging support? For example, this is the fast charging support page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208137

    I know for a fact that before the "publish" date written on that page of October 22, 2020, the exact page also had included information about fast charging the latest iPad models (such as the iPad Pros, the latest iPad mini, etc). And you can actually see this on another Apple support web page here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202105

    Where the last paragraph even mentions iPads being capable: "Some USB-C Power Adapters and the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable are fast-charge compatible with certain iPhone and iPad models." But when you click this last hyperlink ("certain iPhone and iPad models"), it leads us directly to the first link that I pasted above, where again, there is no mention of fast charging iPads anymore.

    So my question is that in the latest iPadOS update, did they remove the fast charging feature or something? Surely there has to be a reason why this was taken down seemingly in a hurry on Apple's support pages. Additionally, I couldn't find any recent posts about iPads and Fast charging so I thought maybe anyone here might know?

    submitted by /u/lgtvfam
    [link] [comments]

    Best mod for viewing angles on the IPad Pro Smart Keyboard folio

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:12 PM PST

    I have been using the Smart Keyboare folio for a few weeks now and even though I really enjoy the typing experience, I find myself getting really annoyed by the lack of writing angles on the iPad Pro ESP since im a student and I spend a lot of my time writing notes. I have heard of pasting kickstands onto the iPad Pro but I was hoping if anybody has found kickstands that are tiny enough when closed that it does not obstruct the magnetism of the case and not harm the keyboard folio itself. Please help!

    submitted by /u/TheLousyOboe
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Sensel Morph as a Trackpad work as well as the Magic Trackpad 2 for the iPad?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:54 PM PST

    I'm wondering if the Sensel Morph works as well as the Magic Trackpad 2 for the iPad in regards to gestures and such. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/redrocky3point0
    [link] [comments]

    Photographers! What apps do you use?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Pretty much the title. I managed to luck myself into a brand new Fujifilm x100v, and it's my first new camera since the 00's.

    So fill me in! What are you people using to edit photos? Any cool apps for instagram / social media?

    submitted by /u/TapesNStuff
    [link] [comments]

    Magic keyboard iPad clean

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Do you think I can remove the keyboard keys to clean my keyboard and if so can anyone recommend materials to buy to safely remove them thank you!!

    submitted by /u/nickban34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel