• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    iPhoneX Apple leather folio case won’t stay closed. Anyone have any alternative case suggestions?

    iPhoneX Apple leather folio case won’t stay closed. Anyone have any alternative case suggestions?


    Apple leather folio case won’t stay closed. Anyone have any alternative case suggestions?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Pretty self explanatory. The case is nice and I love that it has auto sleep/wake but it drives me crazy that it won't stay closed. I have a magnetic mount in my car and when the case is put on the mount, it flaps around open while I drive. It would also seem like it would be more safe from drops and less prone to screen breakage if the cover were more secure.

    Tried searching here and googling but not finding much.

    Does anyone know of an alternative to the Apple leather folio case that has a magnet that holds the case closed AND utilizes auto sleep/wake? I assume this is proprietary but third party has done a pretty good job of working around these types of things with Apple.

    I tried the Otterbox Strada. Nice case and held tight with magnets but didn't have the auto sleep/wake feature. Now using the Apple brand and am considering going back as the loose cover drives me crazy more often than not.

    submitted by /u/shartedcaramel
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X battery down 2% in under a month on low use

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Bought this Iphone a month ago at 100% dipped to 99% after a week, its fine, but then it goes down from 99% to 97% today in 20 days. This really hurts too because I only use this phone 1 hour a day when I'm going to bed and set my alarm (No games, no intense apps, low brightness), I understand that battery health goes down the slowest at the start so I'm really worried as it's likely gonna go down faster from here, I heard battery health stays at 99-98% for people for a while yet mine went down pretty much 3% in a month. The phone still works great and I'm happy with my purchase but this battery health drain is crazy.

    submitted by /u/hyukyes
    [link] [comments]

    Battery health,possible replacement

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Hi, I got my pre-owned iPhone X around two months ago.The battery health was 83% back then and after around a month it dropped to 79%.Today it went down to 75% and I was wondering if getting it replaced is a valid option now.I'm barely getting above 3.5 hours of screen-time. The problem is that my country has no Apple certified sellers/repair centre's.Should I get it replaced and if yes then what factors should I look out for before I hand it to someone so they don't cause further damage? Also I use a 10watt iPad charger to charge it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/musekazmi
    [link] [comments]

    IPHONE X BATERRY

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:23 PM PST

    Should I update my iPhone X to iOS 14.3 to fix the overnight battery drain issue?

    submitted by /u/angesanchezg
    [link] [comments]

    is the iPhone XR waterproof

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel