• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    iPad Rumor: New iPad Pro coming in March, thicker 12.9-inch model with Mini-LED display

    iPad Rumor: New iPad Pro coming in March, thicker 12.9-inch model with Mini-LED display


    Rumor: New iPad Pro coming in March, thicker 12.9-inch model with Mini-LED display

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:31 AM PST

    CollaNote is now on App Store and it's free! I believe you guys will likely love it.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:19 AM PST

    CollaNote is now on App Store and it's free! I believe you guys will likely love it.

    Update from last thread 1 month ago: Guys, i just have written my first app for iPad by my self where i got >500 upvotes and first 500 testers.

    Many people in that thread said they would like to know if CollaNote is on the Store.
    So I am here today, proudly to tell you guys: CollaNote is ripe enough and uploaded on App Store today!
    Here is the link to download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/collanote/id1540956268

    Some of the features from CollaNote:
    -Powerful note taking app with minimal UX design
    - Realtime collaboration
    - Record Audio and sync with your notes
    - Folder system organisation and integrate System Files App
    - Supports many tools (pen with opacity, pencil, highlighter) and many options
    - Import and export PDFs- Insert many things: Images, Text, Stickers (and later web-clip, sticky notes)

    If you want to test new features, new testers are always welcomed: r/collanote
    And I want to say thank you guys very much for being so supportive to me and CollaNote

    https://preview.redd.it/58302o69z3a61.png?width=2048&format=png&auto=webp&s=7e7221c3c0d6ceac498bac4e08a4e4fe43edd07f

    https://preview.redd.it/x5e0uf6az3a61.png?width=2732&format=png&auto=webp&s=06b6005e47e4d80cd3e8b4d216a8162dab7577ae

    https://preview.redd.it/i2fso0saz3a61.png?width=2732&format=png&auto=webp&s=d5bbdc4c4a00f9ce2aca5579bb8d80265c4f75b4

    https://preview.redd.it/0ukzv06ez3a61.png?width=2048&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff26ce618c7c4e6d70be32e1fb1fd6681e3451db

    https://preview.redd.it/heupjrhfz3a61.png?width=2048&format=png&auto=webp&s=e95662ee15e5363eba23df7ac8aaa60990d957ab

    submitted by /u/puppeythanthien
    [link] [comments]

    New Halo Case

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:29 PM PST

    My handwriting is really bad on the iPad. Any tips to improve my handwriting? I’ve been practicing for a week.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Duet Display Stylis Support

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    I understand that the Pro version of Duet Display has Apple pen support, but if I'm using an iPad Air 2 (which doesn't have apple pen support), am I able to use an off-brand stylis that does work on the iPad Air 2? Will any of Duet Display's versions support that?

    Hopefully some of you guys know stuff about this, but I don't and need some information.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cryptized_
    [link] [comments]

    Folio cases: it's like the wild west out there

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    It's probably the same for most accessories but I find it difficult to wade through the myriad of folio cases that have shown up for sale online. Amazon has basically turned into "Wish/AliExpress".

    When my parents bought an iPad, I had them skip right to the "nuclear option" and go with an Otterbox - expensive but no risk.

    I tried a few generic cases but they were all let-downs in some way - bumper edge didn't stay in place securely, obstructed charging of pencil, poor quality and fell apart over time.

    One I had luck with that I hadn't see posted on Reddit: Antbox. (I have no affiliation with them, just a happy customer) I've bought a couple so far - one for an iPad Pro 2020 (fits the 2018 as well) and one for the Gen 7 and 8 iPad. Perfect fit, great protection, and the way the cover attaches, you can use it at several different angles, plus "drawing mode." Even the packaging it comes in is "giftably nice."

    We'll see how it holds up longer term but construction seems way better than a lot of the others I've tried.

    submitted by /u/AnarchoPlatypus
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Procreate layer limit for a iPad Air 2020

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Planning on getting a iPad Air 2020 for Procreate. Wanted to know what the layer limit is with the app compared to the iPad Pro.

    Does anyone have an answer for me?

    submitted by /u/ZyreHD
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot during videos?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    I don't get it, why did Apple remove the ability to screenshot during videos on iPad?

    Before hand I could take a screenshot and had a beautiful crisp image that I could send to people with parts from movies purchased off the apple store. Now, it's blank. Why? And is there a way around this?

    submitted by /u/truthfulnerd
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem with my iPad Pro 2020 and it does not want to recognize the adapters.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    I bought two adapters to connect the headphones and charge my iPad (Usb-C), but at first everything was fine, but as from one day to the next my iPad stopped recognizing the adapter, I provided it on several cell phones and they work, I mean adapters work. What can I do to make my ipad read the adapters? (I updated the ipad to the latest version) thanks

    submitted by /u/EmilGuillen
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best free ipad app for you to talk into the ipad and for it to output your voice much louder (so an impromptu microphone)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Ex: if you have a quiet voice but need a louder sound to be heard in a situation

    alternatively, what's the next easiest option?

    submitted by /u/wallpapersdance
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2018 longevity

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Is it likely the 2018 version will match the 20 for updates, due to how similar they are?

    submitted by /u/geecol
    [link] [comments]

    Having issues with my ext. HD staying permanently connected to the 6th gen pad; do you think the issue is I’m using the wrong/outdated USB cable?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    It's a Seagate 500 GB HD, I recently reformatted the drive to work with iPadOS, it's not NTFS.

    Pic is a merged pic; left side is the USB adapter, right pic is the error message I get a few minutes in every time. Note: On the iPad site, under cables, none of the cables listed for sale are the one I have.

    Tl:dr Is it possible I have too small a USB cable for a 500 GB 6th gen pad?

    https://imgur.com/a/RSEeFyF

    submitted by /u/SportsPhan8
    [link] [comments]

    Am I being ridiculous?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:18 PM PST

    So I got a 2020 iPad Pro 11inch a few months ago for grad school and today I just noticed the slightest amount of light bleed in two corners, as well as a single dot on the screen that is constantly blue. I am going tomorrow to have this looked at by apple and my question is are they going to think this is ridiculous or is this reasonable for such a pricey device that is almost all screen

    submitted by /u/alijrv
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome issue

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Hey so sorry if this is a dumb n00b question but I just got an iPad 8th gen after using a Samsung tablet for years. I have installed chrome and want to stop it opening each link in a new page, when I go to settings it's not showing me more settings or anything. Where can I find the full settings? Running iPad OS14.3

    submitted by /u/DarthSeanious83
    [link] [comments]

    So, I enjoy the sound of my iPad folio case as it magnetically slaps closed. Any risk of the pleasure slap damaging the glass or digitiser? ��

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:40 AM PST

    Sometimes the last fold slaps down hard and I have to open slightly to check it didn't crack..Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/con500
    [link] [comments]

    How can I use my iPad productively in University?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Hey Everyone,

    I hope you all are taking great care and off to a wonderful start to the year!

    I honesty should have made this post two years ago.. I also apologize if this isn't the proper subreddit to post this question in. If anybody has any other recommendation as to where I should post this, please let me know! :)

    I'm currently a junior in university. I won an iPad two years ago through one of my college access programs by winning a scholarship contest. It's a 2018 9.7 Inch 6th gen iPad. However, I personally didn't find any use for it so I gave it to one of my brother's. He eventually gave it back to me, but since I don't know how to incorporate it into boosting my productivity and workflow for university, I'm making this post in hopes of you all potentially recommending me productive uses for it :)

    I don't find the use for it because I feel like I found my groove for things. I use a physical planner to keep track of all my assignments. I use google calendar to keep track of what to do when and where (includes class time, work time, allotted time to study and do hw, etc.), I used to take notes on multiple binders but now I take notes on a google doc (For each class, I would have one large google doc so by the end of the semester, it will be about 50 pages of class notes which comes really helpful for exams and essays when I can easily control find things quickly). When doing research for essays, I have a ultra wide monitor so I can have two windows up side by side easily.

    Since my regimen isn't broken, I shouldn't technically try to fix it by adding the element of an iPad, however, I want to seek ways to be more productive with one, if it could increase my workflow.

    I should mention that I also have an apple pencil for it, but I don't have a keyboard case for it. However, I'm open to getting one if I can get convinced for its uses. With the apple pencil, I tried taking notes on my iPad using Goodnotes, but I couldn't get passed the apple to screen feel so I stopped. I also have bad handwriting but even worse handwriting on the iPad, so I stuck with taking notes on my laptop, which works for me fine. I should also mention that I study International Political Economy and Chinese Language.

    Any recommendations would be gladly appreciated. I hope you all are taking great care!

    Best,

    sleepapneawowzers

    submitted by /u/sleepapneawowzers
    [link] [comments]

    Can I import my notes from the notes app into Goodnotes?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:32 PM PST

    I have a lot of my school work and notes in the notes app on my iPad and I'm thinking about moving to goodnotes. I'm just wondering if I can take those notes and school work assignments and import them into goodnotes. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Banana_Boy2
    [link] [comments]

    This is what I get for being cheap xD

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Questions for people w/ small hands and the apple pen gen 1

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    What's your tips for hand position or other tips to decrease hand fatigue?

    I find the pen to be a bit big and cumbersome

    submitted by /u/wallpapersdance
    [link] [comments]

    How to find a full path for an file?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Trying to find the full path name for a file - need to know the path for a programming assignment but I am awful at iOS. How do I find this? I do not understand iOS files systems at ALL

    submitted by /u/afallenflower
    [link] [comments]

    Replace all in search bar in Safari?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    I'm not exactly sure how to phrase this question clearly, but Safari on iPad seems to differ from that on iPhone in the sense that when you click the search bar it does not highlight the entire contents, thus making it so you can't quickly search something or replace the URL without tapping a second time. Is there any way to make it so one click on the search bar highlights everything within it, rather than just moving the cursor to some arbitrary place in the URL?

    submitted by /u/unhelpfulaf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel