• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    iPhone iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 14.3 Siri Not Hearing

    iPhone iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 14.3 Siri Not Hearing


    iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 14.3 Siri Not Hearing

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14.3 Purchase: Canada, December 27th 2020 Issue: Siri does not hear my voice Attempted Fixes: 1) Disabling, Rebooting, Enabling Dictation 2) Switching 'Hey Siri', 'Press Side Button for Siri' and 'Allow Siri When Locked' on and off, with rebooting 3) Reset All Settings and Network Settings 4) Switched Airplane mode on and off 5) Verified top microphone is working via front camera video. Verified other microphones worked too

    I am all out of ideas here, and incredibly frustrated that this expensive brick isn't working as it is supposed to, please give me some suggestions.

    submitted by /u/zm78
    [link] [comments]

    Photo doubles

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    My husband doesn't ever sync his phone with the computer. He recently got into photography and was having trouble getting the photos from the camera to the phone. He ended up syncing his phone with my account. So all our photos kind of got merged together.

    I recently set up his own user account on the Mac with his own photos.

    The issue is he now has multiple doubles of some of his pictures. It's always a double and not ever triples or higher. They're always pictures he took with his phone. When we go to delete the extras 1 is able to he deleted but the double doesn't have a garbage can. Even after multiple syncing s on his own photo account the doubles are still there in the phone. They're not present in his photo account on the Mac though. And all the photo double deleting apps don't seem to be able to detect them.

    Does anyone have any thoughts or idea how we can get rid of these doubles?

    submitted by /u/Natebo83
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t play iMessage games

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:13 AM PST

    When I try to play iMessage games with people it tells me to redownload the game pigeon app but when I click the icon (the cloud with the down arrow) it doesn't work. Is there anything I can do to somehow get it working?

    submitted by /u/Joekiller77256
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Camera

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Front facing camera works fine, but the main one is super shaky/blurry, and makes a loud rattling sound whenever the camera is open. Lens is clean, and the phone has no cracks.

    submitted by /u/HereUuuu
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to have your iphone hacked by playing a video from an unknown number on imsg?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    iPhone Doesn’t Connect to Some Wi-Fi Signals

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Hi,

    Ever since updating to iOS 13 on my iPhone 6S, I haven't been able to connect to some Wi-Fi signals. This is the only device that can't, saying "Unable to join the network 'network name'. "

    I've tried forgetting and reconnecting, turning on and off Wi-Fi, and even Network Reset my device to no avail.

    Is this because of the outdated hardware, or is this a software bug? What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Timonado
    [link] [comments]

    How to use Apple care....

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    I have an 11 Pro Max that has a very minor chip in the glass on the edge of the screen. I want to use my Apple Card to get the screen replaced. Going on to Apple under my account I'm not seeing an option to submit a claim.

    This is my first time ever using Apple care and I'm lost. I usually just go through T Mobile but I purchased this phone directly from Apple.

    The phone is otherwise in perfect condition. I want to fix this one blemish because I will most likely end up selling it or using it as a trade in at some point.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/McNasty1304
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone has full storage, but iCloud is super open

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    It's mainly my photos / videos that are taking up all the space on my iphone. How do I move everything to the cloud and clear some room on my phone?

    128GB iphone 2TB icloud storage iphone 12 pro max version 14.2.1

    Just bought the phone a week ago.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/applesauzzy
    [link] [comments]

    Screen keeps going unresponsive to touch every few seconds if I’m not constantly using it on my iPhone SE 2020

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:42 PM PST

    To fix this every time I simply press home, then sleep button and I can move it again, but I'm wondering why this is happening. This is a new thing, recently started happening, like today, and I'm wondering if it's a software issue since it keeps happening, even after I restart my phone. Edit: I'm now not even able to unlock my phone at all even after hard resets because of this issue, I'm simply gonna let my phone die and then recharge it and if that doesn't work I'll have to get it fixed.

    submitted by /u/Lil-slayyyz
    [link] [comments]

    Phone died, and now is just a black screen wont display anything

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    I have an Iphone 7 and today it died and when I got home I used an outlet to charge it that I usually dont. Before I plugged the phone in it was still displaying and showed me the "need to charge" icon. Once I had plugged it in and then checked on it, it was completely black. Nothing happens when I hold the power button down, no need to charge icon nothing. Please help me this also happened to my last Iphone and I'm so fucking tired of this issue.

    submitted by /u/Vegetable-Penalty-43
    [link] [comments]

    Monitor iphone icloud messages from android phone

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Long story short my 7 year old brother keeps doing dangerous stuff involving metal in microwaves, is there any way to use an android or windows or linux to log into I cloud messages? I can't unplug the microwave because it's in wall, and and just try to nip this in the bud before he burns my mom's house to the ground.

    submitted by /u/jatgm1
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro randomly restarts and has greyed out Wifi and Bluetooth-icons

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    I bought my iPhone 12 Pro this November, it was bought in Sweden but probably imported from another EU country. I had a iOS 14.2 beta software on my last iphone (Xs) and brought the hole copy over to my new iPhone via iCloud.

    After a few days i noticed that I had to typ my passcode sometimes as if my iPhone had restarted. I also noticed that the Wifi and Bluetooth icons was greyed out, and I couldn't turn them on.

    I thought it was something with the beta software, so i deleted the beta and installed a new copy from iTunes. The problem persists...

    Of course i have tried a hardware reset and resetting the network settings, which only works temporarily (not always).

    I have also tried to se if any apps were using a VPN connection, and turned of all the VPN connections as well...

    The iPhone works perfectly most of the time, but it's very annoying when it doesn't work and I have to restart my phone like 10 times to make it work again.

    What should I do?

    submitted by /u/anteagren
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone location

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Is the location indicator which place you visit is it accurate specially the time visited

    submitted by /u/Ketsumiketsu
    [link] [comments]

    MDM that just won't go away (legitimately)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Several years ago, we worked with Verizon to get company iPhones issued to us through the Apple DEP. We were using the free Meraki MDM and it worked great.

    Now we've been acquired and the new company wants to use Microsoft's Intune. Intune won't install if the Meraki MDM stuff is on the iPhone.

    If I to go the Meraki MDM profile on the iPhone, there is no "remove" button.

    We have removed the devices from the Meraki MDM and released them from Apple DEP. Both of those web sites confirm that the devices are released. However, the Meraki MDM is still on the device. Remove the device from those web sites didn't remove the MDM profile on the device.

    If I do a hard reset (erasing everything) and set up the phone as a new device, the MDM doesn't come back. However, this is a bit painful for our iPhone users because they like having their data.

    If we do an iCloud backup, hard reset the phone and restore from the iCloud backup after the reset, the Meraki profile comes back with the iCloud restore.

    How do I get this stuff off the device?

    submitted by /u/ppeters86
    [link] [comments]

    Is it "better" for the long term health of my battery to use the 20W Mag Safe charger or a standard 5W lightning charger? iPhone 12 Pro Max.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Love the battery life. Even when using the phone all day, my battery life is usually 60-65% when I go to bed, but my habit is just to put my phone on the charger (20W mag safe) as I go to bed. Should be using a lesser wattage charger when it's going to be plugged in 6-8 hours?

    submitted by /u/xpkranger
    [link] [comments]

    Is it okay to charge my iPhone 12 mini with a 20 W charger brick?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:37 AM PST

    I recently purchased an iPhone 12 mini about a month ago, and there was no stock charger that came with the phone. So, I had to purchase one separately. I went with the 20 W fast charger since there was nothing in store at that time. However, upon doing a bit of research, I found that fast charging may shorten the battery life span. Should I consider buying a new and probably slower charger? And how many watts of power is ideal? I usually keep my phone's battery between 40-80 % and rarely beyond 85%

    submitted by /u/Public-Drag1602
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone keeps pausing and skipped music when headphone cable moves

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:09 AM PST

    When I listen to music on my iPhone 11 with wired headphones, the music plays/pauses/fast forwards when the cable moves even slightly.

    I have tried three pairs of headphones so it is definitely a phone issue. My phone works fine with wireless headphones

    submitted by /u/kiepye17
    [link] [comments]

    12 Pro Max - Bad camera

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Noticed that I cant take close-up photos because the camera wont focus on anything within 30cm. I have to use the 2.5x to be able to take a close shot. I have an iPhone 11 aswell and there is no problem with focus in that distance.

    Also.. Nightmode recording is really not great. Made some videos inside with normal lighting and the videos turned out so dark I could barely see anything. I changed some modes in 4K 24-30-60 but its really too much noise/grainy and doesnt look good at all.

    I have had iPhones since the 3GS and I havent been this disappointed in a camera from any release. Anyone got the same issue or what to do?

    submitted by /u/UrsaCowboy
    [link] [comments]

    My photos....

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    I recently lost all my photos but luckily I had them backed up to google photos. But when I try to save them photos to my phone, it will say "saving" then I would come back 2-3hrs later and and nothing happens. Not one photo downloaded not one saved to my device. I want to switch from google photos back to iCloud but how do I get my photos back to iCloud.... help

    submitted by /u/-Horrorstorm-
    [link] [comments]

    When messaging and sending photos this problem arises. The keyboard fills half of screen and only a small portion of picture I am sending is shown. The "To" section is almost 1/4 down. Only is corrected for a short time by restarting iPhone. Is there any other way to fix this?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Is there really no free app for copying music from your phone to your PC?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    I'm not talking about purchased music from itunes, I mean the stuff you manually put on there from cd rips or whatever. I've been googling a lot and it still seems like you need paid software like copytrans, dr. fone, etc. to do this.

    submitted by /u/jack_hof
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Sim question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    I have a iPhone 11 Pro (US version) with a Mexican SIM card. I just moved to Denmark and was wondering if it's possible tu get the double SIM card adapter and get a second SIM card here? Or even a e-sim? Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/georginagap
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of the “�� Snapchat, recently.”? It’s been there for less than 10 minutes.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:49 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 12 pro Max. I just got out of snapchat after talking to my boyfriend, and we facetimes on Instagram. This was less than 10 minutes ago. When I tried to change the brightness that little Facetime Logo with "Snapchat, recently" is still there. I closed the App, and instagram, but it's still there.

    What should I do?

    submitted by /u/CharmingSkies
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my lock screen wallpaper moving when I tilt my phone?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:36 AM PST

    This has never happened before on any of my lock screens. I actually like it, and I'd like to be able to do this again. What's this called and how do I enable/disable it? Also, why has it only happened to this specific Lock Screen and not others? Thanks

    submitted by /u/MTFBWY_
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My water damaged 7+ won't turn on (black screen) but is heating up! What do I do?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Basically the title. Great way to end 2020, am I right?

    I dropped my phone in water earlier today (damn shallow pockets!). I turned it off and while trying to drain water from it (which in retrospect the shaking was probably not the best idea), it kept turning back on somehow. I tried turning it off again, but my screen would not register swiping left to shut down. The screen completely blacked out at some point and I resigned myself to hoping to get it fixed after the holidays, so I put it somewhere dry until then. When I was about to transfer it to some place even drier, I could feel the heat radiating from my phone.

    Surely this is a bad thing, right? Is my phone actually on but is somehow disconnected to the screen now and wouldn't that short circuit the logic board making it even more impossible to fix the longer I wait? Is there a way to stop this? If anyone has some insight I would really appreciate it.

    I don't really have the three point screw driver needed to fix my phone myself right now either. It's also been through repair already earlier this year, so it's no longer water sealed and everything.

    submitted by /u/nobodyknows04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel