• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Apple Macbook White Marble dbrand skin on the Space Grey M1 MacBook Air.

    Apple Macbook White Marble dbrand skin on the Space Grey M1 MacBook Air.


    White Marble dbrand skin on the Space Grey M1 MacBook Air.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Here is how matte black dbrand skin looks on M1 MBA gold (in case anyone was wondering) ^_^ ... hit me up with questions or suggestions if you have a better color in mind for the gold mba

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    M1 MBA Weight Difference

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:45 PM PST

    My GF got the new M1 MBA, and after borrowing it extensively for a couple weeks I decided to get one for myself as well. It arrived a couple days ago and I immediately noticed that it feels heavier than hers. I thought I'm crazy, but then I weighed both on a kitchen scale and mine is 34 grams heavier. This doesn't seem like a lot, but it amounts to ~3% difference. I don't care about it, but it got me curious as to why?

    Mine is an 8-core 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Space Gray model vs. hers is a 7-core 8GB RAM 256 SSD Gold model. I doubt the extra RAM/SSD weighs that much more, or does it? Maybe different battery supplier? Case thickness? Just curious.

    submitted by /u/sapiel
    [link] [comments]

    Stains on 2016 Macbook Pro i bought on offer up cheap but it has these sticker stain that don't come off they look kinda pink anyone know how to remove it?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Anyone experiencing connection issues?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Just got an m1 MBA and my airpods pro connect fine but when i play audio through them i get crackling or stutter. Pros are on the latest build and my mac is up to date.

    submitted by /u/DDelux86
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop Sleeves - What're ye rockin'?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Just picked up an M1 Macbook Air and looking for a nice, compact sleeve to toss my laptop in. I have an Incase ICON sleeve for my work laptop, but I don't think I want to drop $70 on a laptop sleeve if I could avoid it.

    As such, looking for recommendations from the community!

    I ordered this sleeve to tide me over for now. Seems like it's worth the risk for six bucks: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZN4SX1L/

    submitted by /u/recursivelynumerable
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air m1 irregularities with power button

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:59 PM PST

    So this is something I've noticed on this new m1 MacBook, whenever I try to wake it from sleep by pressing the touchID/power button, the screen will wake quickly but immediately turn off again. If I lift and then rest my finger on it will wake again and log on in correctly.

    normally if you press the power button it should wake then recognize the finger in one step.

    anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/ninjacowboyluchador
    [link] [comments]

    M1 MacBook Air or Pro?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Hey guys, I have an early 2015 MacBook Pro and its on its last legs but I can't seem to decide which M1 MacBook I should buy. Is the new MacBook Air good enough for video editing or should I just go for the new pro in terms of better performance and power?

    submitted by /u/Kha0ticyakuza
    [link] [comments]

    Best Buy Open Box

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    I was just looking at the Best Buy site tonight and saw my local store had an Open Box Satisfactory condition base model MBA for $849. I immediately jumped on it and I will be picking up tomorrow.

    Any tips on what I should be concerned about or look for with open box from BB?

    submitted by /u/VWGuy100
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Macbook Pro/air

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Hey, College boi here. Im new into the Apple company and looking to purchase (preferably 2017+) a recent macbook for school to work on recording music for band or making videos. Any suggestions or know where I can find affordable macbooks without draining the life out of my wallet? Also what type of OS am I to look for if I choose to get a 2017+?

    submitted by /u/Admirable-Employer-8
    [link] [comments]

    I love my Macbook M1 Pro!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Recently Costco had a sale on MacBooks. I've always had a wish to get one, and since it was on sale why not?. Hence i purchased the Macbook Pro M1 for $1,200 dollars at Costco. I'm loving it. It's extremely smooth and quick. The OS is amazing and i love the laptop.

    submitted by /u/CheetoDude2365
    [link] [comments]

    CS:GO in MacBook Air M1

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Is CS:GO safe to play on my MacBook Air M1 8Gb , and is it running smoothly on it?

    submitted by /u/One-Yogurt7320
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly fishy Macbook setting?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Hey guys, my niece was gifted a Mac Book Air by her mom's ex boyfriend for Christmas. It was a huge point of contention because it was a lavish gift and he didn't ask for permission. Today we tried using air play for the first time and it was already set to share to the "Master Bedroom". None of us have messed with this setting yet, so is it possible the ex boyfriend was being creepy or is this just a default setting?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/quinjaminjames
    [link] [comments]

    First MacBook! Thanks for the advice everyone ! And now... I wait....

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    2019 MBP 16-inch hinge issue - sent to apple and still no luck

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Hello -

    I bought a refurbished MBP back around March and the hinge has always made a cracking/clicking sound. Functionally it works fine but it's super annoying if I'm typing with the laptop on my lap as it will constantly make the cracking noise. I thought maybe it was normal as prior to this I've never had a MacBook, but my friend has the same laptop and his doesn't make the noise. I took it to Apple and they sent it for repair and I just got it back but the clicking/cracking noise hasn't gone away.

    Has anyone here experienced this issue? I feel like I'm complaining about something that isn't a huge issue but I dunno...it's pretty annoying lol. Otherwise it's a great laptop.

    submitted by /u/Distinct_Kangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    Does Disk Utility become unresponsive in recovery mode on M1

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    I am new to MAC OS. I noticed there is sufficient delay in opening of dialog boxes in Disk Utility especially when selecting location for disk images. Is this normal on macbook air M1

    submitted by /u/perennial_crusader
    [link] [comments]

    Placed an order few days ago and I can’t wait to have it on my hands! Lol. First Mac owner! :D

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:36 PM PST

    [2020 Air] Hard luck. Any idea how much it is to fix?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:17 AM PST

    About to get the M1 MBA, coming from a 2018 MBP. Any serious drawbacks I need to consider? All the reviews are seemingly purely positive.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:00 AM PST

    I don't use 4 USB ports, prefer physical buttons instead of the Touch Bar, don't mind 100nits less brightness. The battery is supposed to be WAY better, and performance is better.

    Are there any drawbacks? Specifically, any major or catastrophic drawbacks that aren't widely reported in reviews?

    submitted by /u/Roof-Lost
    [link] [comments]

    System Upgrade

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Does anyone know why my computer won't upgrade?

    I have a 2015 Macbook pro currently running of High Sierra 10.13.6

    I've searched the app store for a system upgrade for both Mojave and Catalina, and neither of them appears...

    submitted by /u/blowmelikeacandle
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life on the base model m1 is amazing!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Wallpaper changing by itself

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    My brand new MBP 16" keeps on changing the wallpaper picture by itself. It's very bizarre--I've looked at other posts about this issue, and none of them seem to be the same as my issue. The wallpaper does not change back to a default wallpaper, I don't have the setting checked for the wallpaper to change every xx minutes, and it also does not change upon restart, it just randomly changes. I'm still within the warranty and I guess I'm a little worried that this might be a red flag for this machine and could indicate that there might be future problems down the line. It crashed the first day I got it, and I've noticed some other small issues as well. I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem? Thank you in advance, I hope this is the right place to post a question.

    submitted by /u/aGlitteringSky
    [link] [comments]

    question about 2020 macbook pro battery health

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Hi all, i had to put in a applecare repair last night on my 2020 macbook pro 13" 4 port for a battery issue, i got the thing in may and with 28 battery cycles the battery health is now at 90%, i also have a 2017 12" macbook with 97% health with 102 cycles, my question is, has anyone else had this issue with their 2020 macbooks where battery wear and tear is amplified 10 times?

    another question, will they fix it, replace the computer? if its replaced will it be a refurb? also lol if it is repaired whats the chances i can get a m1 mac replacement haha

    thanks _^

    submitted by /u/m3arls
    [link] [comments]

    MBA M1 battery not nearly as good expected

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    I just got the new macbook air M1 and the battery is not anywhere near as good as all the reviewers were raving about. All ive been doing is browsing chrome, listening to music on spotify and watching some videos on youtube and it will go down 40% in 3 hours. Is this to be expected and if not is anyone else having this problem? For reference I have the Air M1 with 16gb ram and 512gb ssd

    submitted by /u/phantomvibrations
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel