• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    iPad Just got to know that the iPadOS has a “Code Scanner” apart from the regular camera app which only comes up through Spotlight search. By far the dopest animations I’ve ever seen on a code scanner!

    iPad Just got to know that the iPadOS has a “Code Scanner” apart from the regular camera app which only comes up through Spotlight search. By far the dopest animations I’ve ever seen on a code scanner!


    Just got to know that the iPadOS has a “Code Scanner” apart from the regular camera app which only comes up through Spotlight search. By far the dopest animations I’ve ever seen on a code scanner!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:01 AM PST

    I 3D printed a bracket to attach to my CD/cassette radio, which gives me a much bigger screen for nav and music. No more squinting, and no more need to buy a new CarPlay enabled radio.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Unique wallpaper “Every iPadOS” wallpaper in one, found on 9to5mac.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Looking for a multimedia case for a 2nd gen Ipad Pro 11-inch

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    I'm a high school basketball coach and we recently upgraded our ipad that we use for filming. We now have an 11-inch ipad pro, but for the life of me, I can't find a case for it that I can attach a wide-angle lens. We have a case for our old beaten-up ipad that has a handle on each side and has a spot at the camera to attach the lens, but I can't find anything that I think would work for the newer generation. We can use it without the lens, but it definitely helps to see more of the court. Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Gr8WhiteStarks
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, anyone know which case this is? I would love that angle

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Working on a DIY Magnetic VESA Mount for the iPad Pro. Not the final product but a fair starting point.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Cold Weather Damage iPad

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    I ordered an iPad online, and, unfortunately, it was sent with the slowest form of UPS (UPS Sure Post). And due to New Years, the delivery is taking even longer. It's going to be in transit for 9 days, and I live in an area with freezing temperatures. I'm concerned that the iPad could be damaged from cold temps during delivery considering UPS warehouses and trucks don't have heat.

    But according to this link (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201678), non-operating temperatures for iPads are -4-113 degrees Fahrenheit. It's cold here, but it's not that cold.

    Do I have anything to worry about?

    submitted by /u/vacuum_potential
    [link] [comments]

    [Privacy]A diary or journalling app with Apple Pencil and cloud support ?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:19 AM PST

    I'm using GoodNotes currently but it I want some thing more capable. My native language is not English and is not supported by apple. I liked OneNote because I can see it on windows too but it is so slow and Apple Pencil support is lacking. I am also concerned for privacy.

    submitted by /u/Cowardydog
    [link] [comments]

    Games that use the iPad as a board?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I remember seeing a video years ago of people playing scrabble where the iPad was used as aboard. So you "flicked" your letters and they "landed" on the iPad. That app no longer exists, but the concept is cool.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/makromark
    [link] [comments]

    How can I rotate texts in PDF files?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Is there any app which supports adding rotated texts. Like adding texts on annotate mode and rotating it however I would like to. Is that possible on any iOS app?

    I can do it on GoodNotes. Solved

    submitted by /u/Aenescan94
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got any advice on manually reflashing a Brydge Pro Plus Keyboard?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    I've inherited a broken Brydge Pro Plus 12.9" from a friend. He says that after a firmware update both of the CMD keys stopped working. Given that it was during a firmware update and both of the CMD keys stopped working at the same time I'm thinking it was a dodgy flash but after downloading the firmware update tool from Brydge I can't find a way to reflash the same firmware. Seems a waste to bin it if its a software issue.

    So, does anyone know of a way of manually reflashing the firmware to this device?

    submitted by /u/frn
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro - Industry Leading Color Accuracy question

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    Does anybody know ho the iPad Pro's display is calibrated. It just says on the website, that it is industry leading. I can confirm that the colours look good like an my calibrated screen. And I trust them myself for printing. But how did they do it? I wrote directly with the apple business team, but got no usable answer.

    I know that the P3 standard is used in the film industry and is similar to the Adobe RGB (DCI-P3 is better in red/orange and Adobe RGB is better in green/cyan).
    I also understand that True Tone is adapting brightness and color to environment light.
    Or does True Tone also calibrate the display with an additional sensor?

    I am writing an article for a magazine about that and want to get more information to our readers. Anybody of you who has an idea about that?

    Thanks already for reading until here ;)

    submitted by /u/mhaustria
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You can access Field Test mode on iPad through a Siri Shortcut

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:52 PM PST

    As you may know, on iPhone, you can enter field test mode by entering 3001#12345#. But in the iPad, there hasn't been a way to enter it. But anyway, I found this Siri shortcut online, added it to my iPad and BOOM! I was able to enter Field test mode on my iPad.

    Steps:

    1. Download this Siri shortcut https://shareshortcuts.com/download/1003-ftminternal-4.app.html

    2. In settings, enable "Allow untrusted shortcuts"

    3. Run the shortcut

    You are now in Field test mode on iOS.

    submitted by /u/d-man747
    [link] [comments]

    Rethinking iPad Pro Usage

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:43 PM PST

    With the launch of iPhone 12 Pro Max and M1 MacBooks i really struggle to find use for my iPad Pro 12.9". I am not student nor artist so note taking or drawing is of no interest to me. Mostly my IPP sits on my desk and gets used as second monitor sometimes. I do have my MacBook docked with external monitor and with all the work from home stuff this is my main computer that i spend most of the time at. For everything else i use my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I scroll social media, take digital notes, surf web, watch YT, Netflix etc. The screen on this device is just gorgeous and its light years ahead of IPP display. I find screen on it to be big enough to do everything. I am really struggling to rethink my iPad Pro place in my current setup. Has anyone else thought about this? Especially since when i need to go somewhere i just take M1 MacBook with me. I used to take IPP before but it seems redundant to me now.

    All that being said - i want to note that iPad Pro 12.9" is my favourite device Apple makes. It's just so special. There is something wonderful when you begin to use it and the way it can transform. Thats why i really want to figure out how to include it into my workflow.

    submitted by /u/Baronmist
    [link] [comments]

    What's this app?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    iPad Pro 2nd Gen 12.9 broken screen hdmi use?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    My iPads screen is currently shot and by looking at the prices of screens (£400+) I was thinking of just using a lightning to hdmi connector and using a mouse, could I set all of this up if the iPad is still on the hello setup page?

    submitted by /u/Kierada97
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless Controllers for iPad Air 4?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:25 AM PST

    I am getting the new iPad Air 4 after having my iPad mini 1st Gen for almost 8 years now. Is there any good wireless gaming controllers that can connect via Bluetooth to iPad? I want to try out Minecraft and some other iPad games with a controller? Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/UnreliableBacon
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 9 should at least get the Air 3 design with laminated display and A13 Bionic for 2021

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    I would buy that to add with my Mini if Apple does that.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/TheOneAndOnly310
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations for a portable USB hub that has 3.5 headphone volume control

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I was wondering if any of you have some recommendations on a particular USB Hub that I'm looking for. I went through two hubs so far without any success. Basically what I'm encountering is that when I plug in headphones to the hub, I will get audio. However, I have no volume control at all. And another interesting symptom is that pressing the onscreen keyboard results in clicks outputting to the iPad's speakers. However, if I watch something such as YouTube, it plays through the headphones with the lack of having volume control.

    What I'm finding is that the iPad sees that when the hub is plugged in, it's a "Dock Connector" And I know that explains the lack of audIo controls. An interesting note is that I got gifted a stand with a detachable USB C hub. And that hub works great. The Ipad sees it as a "USB Audio Device".

    I'm hoping to find another one that has this USB Audio Device for a travel hub. Ideally I want it to be something slim to fit in my carrying case. And I'm preferring one that doesn't attach directly to the ipad, but rather an extended cord. I got a case on mine and the ones attached directly have mixed results.

    Having said all of this, does anyone have a confirmed solution for me? I'm hoping someone may know of one so that I don't have to keep returning these.

    submitted by /u/panda2297
    [link] [comments]

    MX3 Mouse and MX Keys - what functionality do you use?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Hey,

    I just got the logitech combo of MX Keys and MX3 Mouse. I was wondering what the best/most useful ways you use them on the iPad?

    I only realised afterward I got them that 'flow' (where you can switch by sweeping your mouse off the screen) doesn't work for ipads or iphones. Shame.

    I have my PC. Then iPad and iPhone set up as the other options.

    What uses have people found for the Keyboard, and the mouse? TBH so far I can't even see any use for the mouse, but it's early days.

    It's always great to use a real keyboard rather than the iPad/phone touch screen. I was hoping without flow, that you could still copy and paste from one device to the other. But that doesn't seem to be the case. So at the moment, using the keyboard for writing WhatsApp messages - is the 'best' use. Anyone else beat that?

    REVIEW of the Keyboard and mouse - as I expected from Logitech both seem excellent. I have used Logitech for almost ten years though.

    x

    submitted by /u/StevieJ0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel