• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    iOS Beta 14.4 flicker / green screen fix?

    iOS Beta 14.4 flicker / green screen fix?


    14.4 flicker / green screen fix?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:45 AM PST

    7 days to return my iPhone, my phone suffers from the flicker / green tint though it's only noticeable at night. Does 14.4 resolve this?

    Asking as my return period ends next week, so debating returning as no where has any stock to replace my phone. Either that or I'll pay for AppleCare+, not sure yet.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/geecol
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.4 I was using my phone 1 hour ago and it randomly got a lot slower and hotter. I didn’t use it for about 15 minutes and the battery went from 80% to 20%. I decided to charge it and it took 20 minutes to go from 20% to 25%. Now it’s taking less to charge but should I start worrying about it?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    iOS 14.4 iPhone X randomly restarting when battery gets to around 70%

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Is anyone else having this issue? I'm on iOS 14.4, iPhone X. Already reported feedback, but was curious since I haven't seen any posts about this possible bug.

    It only happens when my phone is between 75% and 70% battery life. Already tried the hard reset to no avail.

    submitted by /u/mermaiddolphin
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.4 beta] Proximity sensor glitching?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    I'm having an issue where the screen takes way too long to turn back on after it has been turned off by the proximity sensor when in a call or similar situation (listening to an audio on WhatsApp holding the phone to my ear). Sometimes I will refuse to turn on and I am forced to press the sleep/wake button to get it back on. This is incredibly annoying, especially when in a call you need to dial something. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

    submitted by /u/jtarrio
    [link] [comments]

    Folders disappear when trying to open. IP12Pro 14.4 B1

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    iPhone 12 Pro, 14.4 B1 now for some reason at random times when I go to open a folder, Tiger whole thing disappears. If I swipe to another page and back it's reappeared but goes away again when I try to open it. Random folders, no reason. Locking and unlocking phone seems to fix when it starts happening. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/jpc2073
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you think the new AppLibrary is useless in iOS 14

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    iPhone won’t find the beta update

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    I just updated to iOS 14.3 and I'm having some issues so I'm trying to see if getting the public beta will help fix some of them. One of the issues is my phone (Xs Max) can't look for updates on its own. I'm trying to find the IPSW so I can update through iTunes, but I I can't find it anywhere online.

    submitted by /u/demarcoluke1415
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug][iOS 14.4 PB 1] Some apps have stopped opening and won’t reinstall

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    This has happened with every google app, Reddit, Xbox Gamepass, Xbox, and apps won't update as well. I've restarted my phone multiple and it hasn't fixed the issue.

    submitted by /u/unbeatable_101
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else missing all release notes all of a sudden?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Anybody else experience/report this annoying landscape orientation bug on iOS 14.4 Developer B1?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Question on a very weird link

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    So a friend on discord sent me a link to a site called "embeddy.me" or something, which I find weird, Im questioning it because on the top left where I usually see the "lock" icon on sites saying it's safe it said "not secure" I only clicked the link and got sent to that site, didn't download or interact with any other links, for those who might have experience with that site, I wanted to know if it's safe for my phone thanks (also staying away from it from now on XD)

    submitted by /u/FillaSan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel