• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] I am once again asking for this

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] I am once again asking for this


    [Request] I am once again asking for this

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:48 PM PST

    [Update] Prysm 1.9 - New Reminders Module

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    [Free Release] LottieLockscreen - Change your boring stock Lockscreen into something incredible :)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Hi /r/jailbreak

    I've just released a new tweak called LottieLockscreen

    LottieLockscreen is a tweak that adds an amazing Lottie animation for your Lockscreen.

    It can animate Clock, Flash button, and Camera button.

    Check out the gif to see how it looks like:

    https://reddit.com/link/kppytu/video/eotdnn2dv5961/player

    Configure options from Settings.

    Compatible with iOS12, iOS13 & iOS14

    Does it drain the battery?

    So far I've used it for 2 days on my device, I've never seen any noticeable battery drain.

    How to get it?

    You can get it from my repo miro92.com/repo

    Is it free?

    YES :)

    Have an Issue?

    Contact me on Twitter or Reddit

    Have fun!

    submitted by /u/MiRO92
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] iCleaner Pro 7.9.1~beta1 is out

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    V 7.9.1~beta1 changelog:

    Fixes and improvements:

    • Add support for new iPads (8th gen, Air 4th gen, Pro 12.9" 4th gen, Pro 11" 2nd gen) and iPhones (SE 2nd gen, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max) in the assets removal tools.
    • Fix wallpapers tool on iOS 14.x.
    • Fix startup crash on iOS 9.x.
    • Fix multiple minor visual glitches on iOS 14.x.
    • Fix non-working app icon on home screen when upgrading from version 7.8.3.

    Full changelog here.


    Repo: https://ib-soft.net/cydia/beta

    Developer: Ivano Bilenchi


    Tweet of the update


    submitted by /u/PJ09
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Sileo crashes after update it ( SE 2020 13.5 )

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    [Request] A tweak to be able to flip from camera to camera while recording

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    [request] is there a tweak that allows an equalizer for everything (facetime, music, youtube, etc.)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    when i go on the app store the closest thing i can find is eqs that allow you to port your music through it, but nothing for anything else. my airpods are not putting out the highs or lows so they buzz if theres too much of it, and its annoying to have to try to listen past that so if theres anything that yall could suggest thatd be great.

    submitted by /u/Texan-Boiyo
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] odysseyn1x (checkra1n 0.12.2)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:38 PM PST

    [Question] Anybody know a tweak that can bring this “setting” text in middle??

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    [Question] IOS 14.2 ... “AppStore++” What to do to fix? (Downgrade apps).... Need other tweak? ...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    [Question] [Help] How to enable 3D Touch app switcher with iPhone X gesture tweak installed ?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    3D Touch screen left edge can launch app switcher. But my iPhone 7 iOS13.5 no longer has 3D Touch app switcher function after I installed gesturei11, a tweak that enables iPhone X gesture on non full screen devices. But I can still 3D Touch app icons in Home Screen.

    I've tried many tweaks but none of them support 3D Touch app switcher.

    Activator enables shortcuts with similar function but the experience is awful. Is there any tweak that enable 3D Touch app switcher? Thx.

    submitted by /u/1tswtudo
    [link] [comments]

    [help] how to fix? I removed App Store ++ but it didn’t fix my problem. Much appreciated.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    [Request] Pixel Gun 3D Coin/Gem Hack?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    Used checkra1n 0.12.2 to jailbreak my ipad on iOS 14.3. I've tried doing everything online to try and get my gems/coins, including downgrading the app to a really old version. Everytime I'm met with an error when I go to "purchase" them. I can't find any good jailbreak bypass software that will work with PG3D, as xCon causes the app to crash whenever I open it.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/-Cleby-
    [link] [comments]

    [request] face ID tweak for older iPhones that works with IOS 14

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    The specific device in question is an iPhone 6s on ios 14.3

    submitted by /u/coolasomewb14297
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Looking for advice on a potential Apple watch purchase with an iPhone 6 plus

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:33 PM PST

    I have a promotion through my work that offers a free apple watch SE for part of a work out program. However, I need an iPhone to sync the apple watch results to. I currently have an iPhone 6 plus but from what I can tell, the Apple watch SE won't pair with it. Is there a way I could force the iPhone 6 plus to run iOS 14? I know the iPhone would run like dirt, but I just need the results to be able to submit.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Redditornumbertwenty
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is it possible for a tweak like siliqua to get a feature that lets you change Airpods functions for only one pair ?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:06 PM PST

    title.

    submitted by /u/hristiane
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Activator mute button setup

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    I've setup mute button with activator (iphone 5s) to turn flashlight on and off. How do i prevent going to silent mode at the same time?

    submitted by /u/Ewlogg
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Sileo is giving me this error any advice on how to solve?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    [Question] Is it possible to port iOS 14 FaceTime PIP to iOS 13?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:12 PM PST

    [Question] altdeploy/ alt server alternative (mac os 10.13.6)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    I dont have a paid dev account, i cant download unc0ver directly to my ipad(11.3) due to signing issue, and i cant get xcode(requires macos higher than what i have.

    Is my only option to upgrade to mojave or is there some other alt deploy that i can use compatible with 10.13.6?

    submitted by /u/ceyeyayo
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Is there a tweak that can seperate camera photos and saved pictures in the photos app?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:40 AM PST

    [Question] does anyone know how my IPad Pro (13.3.1) got into low power mode? I can’t seem to be able to turn it off.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    [Request] Jailbreaking Subway Surfers?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    Any tips, first timer...

    submitted by /u/mtahasyed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel