• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    iOS Gaming Pascal's Wager now supports keyboard/mouse control on iOS 14 and later

    iOS Gaming Pascal's Wager now supports keyboard/mouse control on iOS 14 and later


    Pascal's Wager now supports keyboard/mouse control on iOS 14 and later

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:13 PM PST

    No MFi support planned for KOTOR 2, meaning controllers like the Razer Kishi and Backbone One won't work. But they're accepting requests if people are interested

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:32 AM PST

    Looking for a coop game without dailies

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:34 AM PST

    Just quit playing ulala after a 3 month stretch. The dailies just got to become this monotonous clicking which wasn't fun anymore. So would like to try something that's coop without monotonous dailies. Not sure if Genshin impact fits that bill.

    In reality just waiting until wild rift is available in NA.

    submitted by /u/Madinky
    [link] [comments]

    ‎SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom coming to iOS Jan 21

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:32 PM PST

    Is Battle Royale Genre Overrated?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Is there any way to connect Xbox Series X controller to iPhone?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    The old Xbox controller doesn't work with wired, is there an app that lets the new one work wirelessly?

    Does it work wired?

    And is there a confirmed date for support?

    submitted by /u/yee2446
    [link] [comments]

    Games like Polytopia?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    If you enjoyed the battle of Polytopia which other iOS 4x games did you like playing?

    submitted by /u/CrazedHedgeHog
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the good premium games of different genres?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    What are your recommendations of premium games for Ä°OS. Ä°t could be any kind. Also premium for me counts for free games with one time in app purchase too.

    submitted by /u/IamSorryLittleOne
    [link] [comments]

    Do you know of any games that teach personal finance?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:48 PM PST

    I saw one mentioned in the subreddit, Capital City, but it is either no longer available or not available in my region. It may have been more of a business finance game anyway. I'm just trying to learn more about finance and when things are in game form I learn about them much more easily. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MagoModerno
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good game similar to original Fallout or the Wasteland series.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    What is iOS gaming, really? (Discussion of cloud gaming)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    Long time fan of gaming on my phone, not a big spender but I like to think I've had some awesome experiences from Sword&Sorcery to XCOM, and fun casual games like Retro Bowl. There's always been this delineation of ports v specific iOS games, but just looking at Stadia, Luna, GeForce, etc., and especially everyone showing off Cyberpunk 2077 on their phone, it just got me wondering what iOS gaming actually is or is becoming.

    A specific use case: I've wanted to play Firewatch for years but didn't want to sit in front of my laptop and don't have a console. Definitely have uttered prayers to the iOS gods for it to come to iOS. Well, I can now snag the game for $5 on a Steam sale and play for free on GeForce Now on my phone. It's not an iOS game but now all the sudden it is on my device (I haven't done this yet btw). And specific to GeForce now, I'm thinking I start picking up all the free Epic sales, not for my MacBook, but to have for online.

    Last case: do I wait for GRID ultimate to come out on iOS, or just buy on steam and play on GeForce, or F1 2020 is on Stadia this month. I mean, really, is Feral Games and others still going to be porting to iOS?

    So I am sure many games just won't work well on a smaller screen, and some games like Retro Bowl just feel right with touch, but in general it seems we crossed the rubicon and I didn't even notice.

    submitted by /u/mtnchkn
    [link] [comments]

    Any fun 2 player games

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Me and my partner enjoy playing BTD6, we also have played clash together same clan and stuff but that wasn't as fun. I was wondering if there is any games that are also enjoyable to play, it doesn't have to be tower defence.

    submitted by /u/Dragon125064
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good afk game

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Looking for a game that can be played in short burst, maybe like one of those afk games. I know there's plenty but I want to narrow down ones that are worth my time

    submitted by /u/zayhos
    [link] [comments]

    Is Genshin Impact for weebs?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel