• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Apple Watch After using Android for 9 years (mostly Samsung), finally switched to Apple Ecosystem. Since I'm living in a 3rd world country where wages are low and Apple products are way too expensive, this is a huge deal for me.

    Apple Watch After using Android for 9 years (mostly Samsung), finally switched to Apple Ecosystem. Since I'm living in a 3rd world country where wages are low and Apple products are way too expensive, this is a huge deal for me.


    After using Android for 9 years (mostly Samsung), finally switched to Apple Ecosystem. Since I'm living in a 3rd world country where wages are low and Apple products are way too expensive, this is a huge deal for me.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:20 AM PST

    2010 (iPod nano) vs 2020 S6

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:24 AM PST

    The Poppy with the titanium looks ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    We don’t see a lot of jewelry + watch on the sub!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    My Series0 enjoying it’s retirement. Thank you for the 5 1/2 years of service!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Got a Series 3 on Christmas and achieved my first full week of ring closing yesterday. Here’s to 51 more!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Braided one strap as my birthday gift! Love it

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Y’all got any more of those colorfull complications?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    My S6 and its bands

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:05 AM PST

    Straps I’ve bought over the last couple of months

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Definitely overpriced but for me the functionally of a two in one charger that is this portable makes up for it.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    My Apple Family �� ⌚️ ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Joined the family (Series 5 Nike, 44mm, Silver)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Got my first apple watch for Christmas! The S4 aluminum. Playing with bands.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Bought myself my first AW two month ago; achieved my first perfect week around New Years. Very happy about it!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:56 AM PST

    $19 Braided Loops from Bandplug

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:18 PM PST

    The sport band dilemma

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Yesterday i went out to the beach with my family with my new apple watch. My mom started complaining that i should take off my watch because she was afraid that my sport band would come loose during the swimming because currently i am the only one in my family who is actually using an apple watch and she thought the rivet would not be secure enough to hold the watch on my arm.

    I thought she was being absurd, so i want some answers, has anyone's apple watch fallen off in the water before, because the rivet on the sport band unbuckled?

    submitted by /u/elephantwelliam
    [link] [comments]

    completely forgot to post this a few days ago, but it’s here!! surprisingly enough, it looks okay considering i can fit my fingers around my wrist. i was so worried it was going to look huge but somehow it looks perfect! also you guys were right, the larger screen is pretty nice.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:30 AM PST

    First Apple Fitness Workout !

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Is there any way to find wrist size without printing out the measurement from apple? I don’t have a printer....

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:21 AM PST

    But I have a measuring tape. ???

    submitted by /u/torontoctzen
    [link] [comments]

    My DBZ Watchface ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    This is so motivating!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Feedback of Apple Watch for a longtime Amazfit user

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Questions about the apple watch experience and battery life compared to Amazfit

    I have had the Amazfit Bip smart watch for over 2 years now, and it's been a good experience so far. Not great, not terrible, nothing out of the blue. I recently bought an iphone, and am planning to get an apple watch as well. Some questions regards to the apple watch:

    • Can you export data from the watch/app to be used in excel maybe? ( I can't do that in my watch)
    • How is the battery life? My watch doesn't need a recharge for over 2 weeks right now, but I would be ok with recharging 2-3 times a week.
    • How is the build quality? My watch has survived rains/ cold showers, and occasional swims. Another amazfit I had got a scratch in an elevator door.
    • Any other feedback from your use that you think a new user should know before getting into it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/gintea_balance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel