• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    iOS Gaming Looking for a competitive iOS game with short matches

    iOS Gaming Looking for a competitive iOS game with short matches


    Looking for a competitive iOS game with short matches

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:53 AM PST

    I'm growing tired of Clash Royale after 4 years. It's a great game in almost all regards, but I need something new.

    What I love about CR is the short matches and focus on player skill over all. So I want something similar.

    My preferred aspects:

    • Short matches, 3-7 minutes maximum
    • Played in portrait mode
    • Ladder system
    • Well polished in terms of look and feel. Not necessarily pretty graphics, but polished feel.

    What are my options?

    submitted by /u/Eklundz
    [link] [comments]

    It was worth $16.99 (IAP) trilogy of Ace Attorney?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Didn't get a new Apple device, just a new PS4 controller, whaaa

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Which upcoming mobile game are you waiting for?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    What game should i download?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Im new to the subreddit and really bored right now. What game do you guys recommend to play?

    submitted by /u/a-random-12-year-old
    [link] [comments]

    Game I can invest in

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I am looking for a game that I can log in once or twice a day to carry out tasks/guild activities that will last a while. Just finished playing legends of solgard as an example!

    submitted by /u/Creamkrackered
    [link] [comments]

    Bag or Pool building games for iPhone?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:41 AM PST

    Hi, I'm looking for pool or bag building games. Any suggestions?

    Good ports or original games are both welcome, it's just sort of a hard thing to search for, so hopefully people have some suggestions.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Intotheopen
    [link] [comments]

    RONIN: THE LAST SAMURAI - Out now Global!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Looking for good RPGs for ios that aren’t filled with microtransactions

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Some of the RPGs I'm thinking of are Evil Lands, Vampires fall origins, untold RPG, runescape.

    I don't mind if its paid, as long as there are no further transactions during gameplay. I also would prefer more of an easy game. I don't want to constantly be having to strategize. I prefer just tanking through quests rather than being strategic about conserving items and stuff.

    Graphics can be whatever. I just want a game where there's no microtransactions and is fairly good.

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/samhrx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an RPG that I can play for the next 4 years

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    I've played Clash Royale for 4 years now and I'm starting to lose interest in it.

    What I've always liked about Clash Royale is that it's extremely polished, everything is top quality, from the visuals to the sound effects and even the feeling when pressing a button in game. It's superb.

    But now I'm looking for something different.

    I can't seem to find a game that scratches my itch, and I'll try to describe my itch to see if someone can suggest the perfect game:

    • 1: I want an RPG with a long life span (so multiplayer or a single player game with frequent updates. I want to replace Clash Royale and be able to play this for 4 years and still have fun. A tall order, I know.
    • 2: I want it to be classic fantasy, preferably not Asian in style, meaning outrageous costumes and monsters that are bunny rabbits with a top hat and a cigar for a weapon. I want to kill Goblins and Dragons.
    • 3: There should be some sort of party management or card collection, so that I can deck out my party or hero the way I want. Party is preferable but cards could work. I want to spec my party's skills and spells and have to do it strategically to be able to win.
    • 4: I want it to require strategy and commitment to win and succeed. If there are Auto play features it's an instant delete.
    • 5: If possible I really want there to be Paladins, god I love Paladins.
    • 6: I would love some good old fashioned exploration. It doesn't matter if it's randomly generated dungeons with interactions like in Darkest Dungeon or an open world. Both works.
    • 7: I absolutely HATE building bases and training troops.

    I can live with micro transactions if it's done in a decent way, like in Clash Royale for example.

    Looking forward to suggestions. Thanks a bunch.

    submitted by /u/Eklundz
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better for gaming | editing? (iPad Pro vs iPad Air 4)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:56 PM PST

    The best of the best

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Looking for a single player (mostly because I like to play by myself) no leagues or guilds, no ads or iaps I just want Action/Adventure I wanna explore and battle things like monsters not people.

    submitted by /u/FriggenMitch
    [link] [comments]

    favorite game?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Controller supported sports games?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Played my first NBA game on iPad for the first time and it's pretty awesome, are there any other sports games that work with controller, soccer? NHL? anything?

    Also does anyone know the difference between NBA 2K Mobile, NBA LIVE Mobile and NBA 2K20?

    submitted by /u/rmans8
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to see how many hours you've played a game?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Best controller for IOS gaming?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    From what I see on the Apple store, it seems that a PS4 DualShock controller is the officially supported controller for Apple TV and iPad (where I play my games) . I have seen some discussion that Xbox controllers won't work at all. Which one is best?

    submitted by /u/Greenmushroom23
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a gacha-like game on Apple Arcade.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    I'm looking for a gacha-like experience in a game, with "endless" progression and such, but without the premium aspects from your regular free gacha.

    Is there anything like that on Apple Arcade?

    submitted by /u/Deitri
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel