• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    iOS Beta [BUG] Album art won’t sync (14.4 18D5030e)

    iOS Beta [BUG] Album art won’t sync (14.4 18D5030e)


    [BUG] Album art won’t sync (14.4 18D5030e)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Some album art won't sync from my MBP running 11.2 to my iPhone running 14.4 (18D5030e). There doesn't seem to be anything in common (see update below) with the problematic tracks. Anyone else seeing this?

    Update: The issue seems to be with albums which I've added artwork to manually. After u/epmuscle asked if it was custom artwork, I found an album (20/20 Vision by Anti-Flag, for the record) which was missing artwork on my iPhone so I went on my MBP, cleared the artwork in the "Get Info" section, then clicked "Get Album Artwork", and synced the phone. That worked. Next album was Anchors Aweigh by The Bouncing Souls. I cleared the existing artwork and clicked "Get Album Artwork" but this time Music couldn't find the album art so I found a good 500x500 jpg and assigned it to that album. Synced the phone. Didn't work. I assume the fault must lie in iOS bringing over custom artwork.

    submitted by /u/A_TalkingWalnut
    [link] [comments]

    IOS14.4 Public Beta. Album art disappearing in Apple Music

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Anyone experiencing little to no bugs in 14.4 beta 4

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:30 AM PST

    [I MEANT BETA 1] I was just wondering cuz I only get lag and I'm on an iPhone 11

    submitted by /u/GDJason
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel