• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Apple Watch This is so misleading 😰

    Apple Watch This is so misleading ��


    This is so misleading ��

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Not a 365 but it’s a beginning!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:15 AM PST

    First workout in 2021��: 2500 jump rope & 100 crunches, Hope I can close all rings at least 100 times this year.������

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:34 AM PST

    The new, iPad watch (found on amazon)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Not sure if 3rd party bands are allowed here but I bought some solo loop ones off Ali Express. Doesn’t feel as premium as the genuine ones but fits well and great colour

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Just taking a walk with sunset

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Was going through my awards and found this gem.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:11 AM PST

    Yeah new watch faces and all, but series 3 can look cool too

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Small collection of mine. I think the silver lugs doesnt match well with blue AW6. What do you think??

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    I got my watch on Christmas and having the goal to close rings has pushed me to workout everyday since.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    Diagnosed with Wolff Parkinson White Thanks to Apple Watch

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:14 PM PST

    For as long as I can remember I have had a rapid heart beat / palpitations. I never paid too much attention to it, assumed it was anxiety. I thought no one would take me seriously being young and in other wise good health if I were to bring it up during a physical.

    About a month ago I started having chest pains that I knew were not anxiety. They were painful and had a lot more pressure than anxiety.

    I used the ECG on my watch and it showed A-Fib, I did it a few more times for good measure and still A-Fib.

    I went to Primary Care to get a 12 lead ECG. They did not take me very seriously, told me everything looked fine, but they were going to put a heart monitor on me just in case.

    I was prescribed a Zio Patch to wear for 14 days to monitor my heart.

    The Zio Patch showed I have Wolff Parkinson White syndrome and I will be getting an ablation.

    Thanks Apple Watch

    submitted by /u/beekerann
    [link] [comments]

    Trying some new, limited quantity designs in tomorrow's drop. What do you think?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    My watch finally came in today! Series 6 with braided solo loop.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Holy Moses! My family got me one for my birthday! After months watching your posts on this reddit and watching review after review I started saving for one until my family came through. Honestly can not believe it!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    My cardio fitness is now considered above average because I turned 30.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    I’ve been using Pedometer++ for my steps complication but i just noticed it doesn’t match the steps in the activity and health app, even though it asks for health access... why?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Not super impressive goals, but I finally closed all my rings for the first time since opening my SE on Christmas!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    S6 Silver Aluminum with Silver Link Bracelet

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:38 PM PST

    New software update bugs

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Hi! Is anyone else experiencing something weird with their notifications after the most recent update? I could be texting someone and have the conversation up on my phone and I'll still get alerts on my watch for messages that were like 5 mins ago. This never used to happen and I don't have notification reminders turned on or anything. Appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/courtneyu
    [link] [comments]

    It took a few tries, but I finally got my perfect week! Just in time for Ring in the New Year award :) Now for the perfect month!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Titanium edition sport bands colour name

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I have two questions about the S5 and S6 titanium edition watches (the darker colours)

    Do they both come with the same sport band with the titanium black/grey pin?

    What is the official colour name of the band they come with?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/JinKazamaX
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any interaction between iPad and Watch S6?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Already had the iPad Mini and now proud owner of the iPhone SE20 and Watch S6. I can understand the reason for the interaction between the phone and watch, but I'd like to know if there are any interactions between watch and iPad? For example, I'd really like to be able to look at health/fitness stats on the iPad.

    submitted by /u/Calder_Dale
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the cutest watch stand for my Apple Watch series 6. It’s supposed to be an old school Mac computer. Also works as a clock!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel