• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Apple Watch My sport bands collection

    Apple Watch My sport bands collection


    My sport bands collection

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Nothing all that special, but I liked how the rings aligned, sorta. Thought some folks might find it satisfying

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    One of the biggest reasons I switched from Android was the Apple Watch - couldn't be happier! [SE 44mm]

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Feeling pretty good about myself atm! I’m on track for a perfect week for all three rings for the first time too!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:07 AM PST

    I’m suffering from covid and you can clearly see when I got sick thanks to S6 checking my oxygen levels. I’m glad I made the upgrade.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    New Year challenge in the bag ��

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Custom Monogram using Unicode

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Finally completed the ecosystem! Got the Airpods Pro and Watch SE for my birthday last week to go with my 12 Pro Max!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Just got my Stainless Steel S6 to go with my S5 black aluminum :-)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:54 PM PST

    Yes my series 1 still works fine

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Can I record sound via Bluetooth mic connected to my Apple Watch?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Does a Bluetooth microphone exist that I can pair with my Apple Watch in order to remotely control and wirelessly record sound from across the room?

    submitted by /u/1ts-have-n0t-0f
    [link] [comments]

    After my earlier post I decided to get an SE, 44mm, thanks everyone for the help!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    This morning when I was taking a 10 min meditation class my watch picks it up as an exercise and 5 minutes in my green circle completes. This is inaccurate. Anybody experience the same?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    What do you guys do to keep those pesky microscratches off your SS apple watch?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Decided to skip last years Series 6 because they didn’t offer Ceramic.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    Siri song history

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:16 AM PST

    I recently asked Siri "what song is playing" and it discovered the song right. However, I could not find any sort of song history searched by Siri on my watch. I know it earlier used to be displayed on iTunes but since that is discontinued, I wonder where that history goes. I attempted to check Siri's history on my iPhone but it didn't display any interactions I had with the watch. Has anyone faced a similar problem? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RippedFire
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t seen this combo yet, Black aluminium case with Kumquat Solo Loop

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Should I upgrade from watchOS 5 to the latest version on a S3 & S4

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    My understanding is that I can use iOS 14 with an older watch with an older watch os. In my case I want to use an iPhone with iOS 14 with Apple Watches that I will manually reset my data and settings on. Then I can pair with the new phone ? I'm concerned about any battery problems or performance issues.

    submitted by /u/PineappleBoss
    [link] [comments]

    Slowly adding to my band collection

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    Screen Protector

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    S6 - does anyone have a recommendation? The nice Spiegen ones I liked suck for the 6 and won't stay down.

    submitted by /u/jgold47
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me choosing which size I should go with for the solo band? Both the silicone and the braided

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Simple and efficient ����

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Really in love with the Kumquat Band ��

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Workout accuracy (Mind & Body example)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    I have been extremely confused by the watch activity log — I hike up and down a mountain all day, every day and the watch barely recognizes it. As a result, I haven't bothered with workouts on the watch because I've found them to be so inaccurate.

    The other night, I accidentally started a "Mind & Body" workout at 4 AM. I then fell back asleep and the workout ran for over three hours. According to the watch, I burned 906 active calories and 1,033 total calories during that 3-hour nap. With a 72 BPM average heartbeat.

    Can someone explain that to me?

    submitted by /u/rupertjunco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel