• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Apple iOS Gmail App Says I'm Signed into Chrome on my Iphone? I Don't Even Have Chrome Installed?

    Apple iOS Gmail App Says I'm Signed into Chrome on my Iphone? I Don't Even Have Chrome Installed?


    Gmail App Says I'm Signed into Chrome on my Iphone? I Don't Even Have Chrome Installed?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:09 AM PST

    New to iOS and was wondering if anyone knows how I can get ProRaw photos from iPhone 12 pro to my Windows PC.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    I'm new to iPhones and was wondering if anyone knows how to get Pro Raw photos from my iPhone to my Windows PC. I've tried the sharing option from the photos app such as emailing or copying an iCloud link but that always results in just getting a .jpg rather than the raw DNG file. I then downloaded iCloud for Windows and whilst it's showing the DNG files, they're highly compressed versions of the originals it seems. My iCloud account is saying I've used 1gb in iCloud but with all the photos downloaded to my PC, it's only 100mb in size, presumably because it's only sending my much smaller versions of the originals. For example one DNG 16:9 photo I took earlier today at 4032x2268 is saying it's just 1.67MB in size on my PC. I would expect that to be closer to 40MB for a Raw DNG.

    It's not helped that on the iCloud accessed via the web it doesn't even seem to tell me the original file size.

    How on Earth do I get the original DNG photos to my PC?

    submitted by /u/kemb0
    [link] [comments]

    Simple Shortcuts question

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    I'm just starting to play around with shortcuts and I have one that creates and titles a new note for me

    But I'd like it to also populate subheadings and open the note so I can write body text under one of those subheadings.

    Any ideas for steps to make this work?

    submitted by /u/lacerik
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus - Haptic Feedback IOS 14

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:33 AM PST

    Reluctantly updated to IOS14 (from IOS11) as I bought an Apple watch. Started to notice that the haptic feedback from the home button disappearing every now and then. Messing around with the silent switch and haptic settings would trigger the feedback to return.

    A week later haptic feedback is completely gone - just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same? Cheers, actually not - having no feedback pressing on a glass button is so unsatisfying and kills a little part of me each time I have to press the home button.

    submitted by /u/Comfortable_Many_102
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this can be? Not sure if it’s a software issue or hardware. Happens only in standard wide camera. And moves around in the Live Photo’s.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:54 PM PST

    Notifications arriving late on my iPhone

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 11 Pro running iOS 14.3. Over the past two weeks or so I've noticed that sometimes notifications arrive late. I first noticed it with the Telegram app, where a few times I received messages that I only noticed when I opened the app. Then about 5 minutes or so later I received a notification about the message that I already read and replied to. I thought it was Telegram-related until today. I put my phone on charge. It didn't make the usual charging tone and vibration, but it showed that it's charging so I thought nothing of it. About fifteen minutes later I unplugged the phone to make a call. A few minutes after finishing the call the phone suddenly and randomly made the charging sound and vibration. Has anyone experienced the same thing? Any idea about what might be causing this?

    submitted by /u/P0sp33ns
    [link] [comments]

    i dont understand how you could right click anything without a mouse, or how you could do anything on ios phone without a keyboard + mouse like on computer

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    i dont understand how you could move anything around, or get anywhere without a keyboad + mouse

    what apps could make ios phone better?

    what app finishes typing the most often used words you use commonly

    • if it makes a mistake you can 'swipe left' or something to delete the word

    what app can make it so that 'swipe left to right' to go 'back' work everywhere you are

    • how you make it work everywhere
    • doing something basic like going back work everywhere in chrome, sites, the web, and on computer, why not phone?

    since the circle button closes stuff, what app can mininize things like in windows 10?

    what app can save emails you type?

    • so can pick it again in the future?

    what app can hide ads everywhere

    • why are there 5-6 ads whne googling things?

    what real time transit app shows real time where you are so can get off train, etc when u need

    • like it makes sound constant sound so you can get off at stop you put
    • so we dont miss stop

    what app shows what areas has good parking, what area doesnt

    • finds good parking places in w/e you are
    • shows what areas gets more tickets than other areas
    • anything else that helps your mom with parking

    in app store, how show only freee apps when search?

    iphone se

    thx much

    submitted by /u/doingbasiclifeprep
    [link] [comments]

    ringer automatically goes low when earphones are connected in WhatsApp

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:14 AM PST

    I’m confused. The categories below don’t add up to 6h 47m. Why not?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:49 AM PST

    iphone 12 pro charing with 20w usbc from apple store

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:34 AM PST

    does anyone with iphone 12 pro using the 20w usbc charger has issues with charging. the battery jumps while charging. eg when i lock i can see the battery jump 50% to 55% . ive tried with the iphone 11 pro charger from the box and have no issue, i also tried to mix them like 20w usbc charger with the iphone 11 cable and iphone 11 pro charger from the box and iphone 12 pro cable from the box and both have issue where the battery jumps. i mean i cant be so unlucky to get both defect 20w usbc charger and iphone 12 cable from the box right? is anyone having this issue too? where the battery jumps. altho both charges up my phone to 89% in an hour.

    submitted by /u/Scared-Animator-2430
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Apple privacy update has developers desperately seeking dodges

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    best find good parking apps to help your mom find parking

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:12 AM PST

    shows what areas has good parking, what area doesnt

    finds good parking places in w/e you are

    shows what areas gets more tickets than other areas

    anything else that helps your mom with parking

    also

    what real time transit app shows real time where you are so can get off train, etc when u need

    like it makes sound constant sound so you can get off at stop you put

    so we dont miss stop

    thx much

    submitted by /u/doingbasiclifeprep
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stolen have some questions

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:50 AM PST

    Hi all, my iPhone 8 Plus got stolen yesterday. Find my iPhone was turned on but for some reason when I go into the settings in iCloud to turn the phone on lost mode it doesn't lock it. It comes up with something saying once the device connects to the internet it will be in lost mode, my question is if someone puts a different SIM card in or connects to a wifi will it lock automatically then or does it lock straight away from when you lock it? If I lock it from another iPhone it comes up that the lock on the phone is pending what does that mean? Is there another way Apple can track this device without it being connected to the internet? The police unfortunately won't and haven't done anything.

    submitted by /u/SmallHelicopter3127
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder app bug?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:36 AM PST

    «Upgrade" reminder app

    Hi My gf is trying to set up the reminder app on her iPhone 12. It says "upgrade" next to "my list". She press it and it's loading but the upgrade button comes back. We tried reinstalling the app and remove it from iCloud but no luck. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/brukernavn101
    [link] [comments]

    For the last two months or so, I have not been getting notifcations of txt messages through iMessage

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    I have checked my notication settings, I have not changed anything for this to occur. My partner is having the same issue. It appears when I send her a txt, it'll show as read straight away but she hasn't actually read it, meaning she doesn't get a notification. I suspect the same happens when she messages me. If two txts are sent in a row though, a notification is sent for the second one.

    submitted by /u/_DecoyOctopus_
    [link] [comments]

    Spotlight Trick

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Hello Everyone!

    With iOS 14 I started experimenting with having a one page setup and use App Library and Spotlight for everything else, and so far I really enjoy it.

    Recently I discovered a pretty cool trick that you can do to your iPhone that takes spotlight to the next level and wanted to share it with you, you know how on MacOS and iPadOS you can use cmd+spacebar to quickly access spotlight wherever you are? Well you can sort of do it on your iPhone as well using the new Back Tap feature (Settings, Accessibility, Touch, Back Tap, - choose double or triple tap- Spotlight.)

    Now you can access spotlight from any app and get things done much faster.

    submitted by /u/karamalaskar
    [link] [comments]

    Can I disable a single app’s notifications for a particular period everyday?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    I have a peculiar request. I use outlook for my office email. I am fine with the notifications popping up during the working hours. But i am also part of some unnecessary emails that circulate out of work time(Offshore department emails). Whenever i sleep, these notifications are becoming a disturbance as the phone vibrates and plays notification sound. Is there a way i can do the settings where i recieve mail notifications only from 8 AM to 5 PM and then have them delivered silently without sound or vibrate or stop the notifications altogether during other times ? Thanks in Advance. Edit: I am using iPhone XR

    submitted by /u/PepperBisket
    [link] [comments]

    My app library unworried itself and the social tap was stuck in the top left corner.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:37 AM PST

    Question

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    Whenever I try to go on the notes app and watch a video while listening to music, the music will stop, so naturally, I mute the video so that I may continue to listen to the music; but even then, the music will stop once the muted video plays. I am currently using an iphone 7 plus, and to my knowledge, only the notes app does this: youtube and camera roll videos that I mute play just fine while the music is also playing on the background. Is there a way I can solve this issue with the notes app?

    submitted by /u/BleedingEdge85mark
    [link] [comments]

    Open Amazon website in Safari, iPadOS: “Would you like to open the app?”, Me: No, App: *opens anyway*

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Is this a bug ? Is it happening to just me or everyone else?

    submitted by /u/LittleWords_please
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications unreliable after upgrading to new iPhone

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I just upgraded to iPhone 12, doing a device-to-device migration. After that, some of my apps stopped sending notifications – despite notifications being set up properly, verifying DND is turned off, opening and closing the app, logging out and in where applicable, reinstalling the app, restarting the phone, etc.

    Some other apps that did send notifications wouldn't light up the Lock Screen; I would only know about the notifications if I actively tapped my phone awake.

    Before I venture down the road of restoring from (iCloud) backup or starting with a completely clean phone, I decided to see if resetting all settings would work. It seemed to help some: Messages and WhatsApp, for example, are pushing notifications as expected. But (at least) Apple News isn't working properly yet – the notifications come but won't wake up the Lock Screen. Such notifications won't chime either.

    Before I restore from backup, which I would really like to avoid, do you all have any other ideas to get my notifications working proper again?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/richmlw
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Mini keeps crashing?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:31 PM PST

    Hello!

    I have had this issue sporadically since receiving my new phone (256GB iPhone 12 Mini from T-Mobile); every now and then when I'm using apps, my phone will randomly restart (the screen will go black as if it's shutting down, then after a moment where the grey wheel spins on the screen, it returns to the lock screen but opens with Face ID; all apps are refreshed). It happened today and I managed to find the analytics for the event: it says that the app name causing the event is "ANECompilerService" and the following statistics:

    Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
    Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY
    Triggered by Thread: 3

    When I check thread 3, the first line reads "Thread 3 name: Dispatch queue: com.apple.compiler.csQueue" and then proceeds to read the following lines.

    Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, what's going on? Can anyone help me fix this?

    submitted by /u/peachkeys
    [link] [comments]

    I can't send things to non Apple users when I don't have service but I still have a WiFi connection, but I can send things just fine to Apple users when I have no service but a WiFi connection

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Does anybody else have this issue, also when I have service it takes forever for a text to go through with a non Apple user

    submitted by /u/matt12992
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel