• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion


    Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Anything you view or consume media wise is fair game

    submitted by /u/redditisnowtwitter
    [link] [comments]

    How I stopped losing my remote

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Get an external hard drive to play w/ 4th gen Apple TV

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Hello! Working on using my large bank of movies/TV shows with my Apple TV. I have all my files on an external hard drive that I connected via USB-C to the back of the Apple TV. I plugged it in, downloaded a file management app and nothing has recognized the hard drive. Does anyone know my options here or if I need to invest in Plex? Weighing all options. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/troy_parquer
    [link] [comments]

    Help with pausing Apple TV video

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    I watch Apple TV at night using my AirPods Pro. But every time I press Pause while watching a movie or a TV show (by pinching the stem), the video stops but music from my Apple Music library starts playing in the AirPods (whatever the last thing I was playing on Apple TV). Its super annoying. Does not happen when I pause iPad or iPhone.

    Whats happening and how can I stop it? Any help please. Thanks

    Setup: AirPods Pro, Apple TV, LG OLED, 2 Homepods connected as speakers. All on latest iOS

    submitted by /u/FrazierTheLion
    [link] [comments]

    Sound suddenly stopped working in my Apple TV 4K?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    This is a new one for me. My 4K Apple TV connected to my Samsung tv isn't producing sound - not just no audio in YouTube videos or Netflix but also not creating sound like clicking between apps. I don't have any audio equipment connected to my tv.

    I've checked that the issue isn't my tv - my switch which is also connected isn't having any audio issues. I've done some basic googles and tried all the suggestions there with no luck. I'm currently trying to reset my Apple TV in hopes that does the trick. Of course that's taking forever so - any other suggestions I can try while I wait?

    Edit: another wrinkle to this puzzle - the sound works when connected to my AirPods Pro (which I just learned was a thing from this sub - thank you!). I think I'm more confused now about what the issue is.

    submitted by /u/ebfg_k
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter only 1 hdmi port on apple tv?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    I plan on having a hdmi cable connect to a philips hue syncbox, but i also need one to go from my apple tv to my av receiver, how could i go about doing this?

    submitted by /u/iiSenqixii
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with TV Show episode thumbnails showing in Apple TV App Library section on Apple TV Device

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Ok, so this has been driving me crazy. I have 2 Apple TV devices, a 4K and one from the generation before. While I'm in the Apple TV app under the Library section none of my TV Shows has episode thumbnails. I their main thumbnail for the show, but when I click into the show all I see are the names of each episode with their description and a grey box with 3 grey dots in it as a placeholder for where the episode thumbnails should be. Literally no episodes of any show has a thumbnail. If I go into the TV Shows iTunes app on the Apple TV they show there just fine under all the TV Shows.

    One of the Apple TV's is on Ethernet, the other is on Wi-Fi and on any other Apple device we see the show thumbnails just fine in the Apple TV app, but not on either of our Apple TV devices. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening? It seems specific to the Apple TV app. I logged out of my account and back in and have restarted the Apple TV multiple times (actual system restarts). They are both also added to HomeKit.

    Any help or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Brinth
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone uses Tubi on Apple TV are your movies showing up on up next?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I have Tubi on the Apple TV and iPhone and I could have sworn when I first got the app it was showing up on up next. Now it's not. This happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Jsky1982
    [link] [comments]

    Should Apple TV be set to YcB or RGB High?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    I have a 1080p Samsung 120hz tv, Should Apple TV be set to YcB or RGB High in the settings menu?

    So the black or grey part of the background in the Apple TV menus have a faint flicker in the background, the flicker doesn't happen in actually content watching, what could be the cause of this?

    submitted by /u/GuyM458
    [link] [comments]

    Just signed up for my free year sub to Apple TV.What do I actually get that is free because everything I’ve tried that is a cost wether it’s a tv episode or a old movie ,Is this a con seeing as though Netflix content is all free for your sub

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel