• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    iOS Gaming What’s a decent online game that’s highly social with some things to do?

    iOS Gaming What’s a decent online game that’s highly social with some things to do?


    What’s a decent online game that’s highly social with some things to do?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:34 PM PST

    I need something to occupy my time while away from home, but I can't find a game that really does it. I like MMORPGs, but haven't found one with a lot of highly social people in it, and in the flip side, base building games like rise of kingdoms has a large sociable player base, but it so pay walled it's impossible to enjoy fully with out spending a lot of money. I'm not really picky with the genre, just as long as it's entertaining and helps lessen the feelings of isolation.

    If it helps, these are some games that I hop to constantly, to enjoy the factors of them that appeal to me

    Hotel Hideaway - generally a very boring game, but I enjoy unlocking some cool looking outfits, decorating my room and meeting people who are like minded (how ever rare it might be).

    Stardew valley - very chill and relaxing, I love building my own little farm and building relationships with the people of the game, only draw back is they took out multiplayer for mobile.

    Forge of empires - its fun to micromanage to needs of a tiny growing city, I find it engaging and helps me focus on fine details to come out ahead.

    I appreciate any suggestions that people pop down in the comments, thank you :).

    submitted by /u/DarthBrooks41
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for any games that play in portrait mode

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:09 AM PST

    As title says interested in any games that play in portrait mode, I mostly enjoy games with leveling and upgrading to them.

    submitted by /u/ixkronos
    [link] [comments]

    Why are popular indie titles like Hollow Knight, Cuphead, Celeste never released to iOS with controller support?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    To me it seems like a huge market that is not being utilized. Is there any specific reason for this? Is ipad gaming with a controller too niche still?

    submitted by /u/Sloid
    [link] [comments]

    Any games similar to rust or escape from tarkov on mobile?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Reduction of quality of AppStore games

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:17 AM PST

    Has the quality of games in AppStore lowered?

    By quality of game I mean the content of the game

    There are many games in AppStore which are very clickbaity and sometimes are rip offs of other games

    submitted by /u/TheGlitch2731
    [link] [comments]

    Did they re-release bastion, or is this a glitch?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Recommended titles and games for ipad pro 12.9?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    The last ipad I had was a ipad 2 and never did much gaming on it so we are a bit behind.

    We recently got a 12.9 iPad pro for the family for Christmas, and wondered what you guys recommend to play? We also have a 7 yr old daughter who I am sure will be hogging it! :) I am already excited to give ProCreate a whirl!

    submitted by /u/zzzzzxx
    [link] [comments]

    Is Apple Arcade really worth it?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Previously paid for games

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Does anyone else go looking to redownload a game they have previously purchased. Only to find that they want you to purchase it again. I have used the same Apple id since I switched to iPhone. But games that I am certain I paid for show up as a new purchase. Most recent example is pocket city.

    submitted by /u/t8ertotktown
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Mini Golf game , any suggestions?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Any decent MMORPGs out there?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Looking for something kind of like genshin impact but more class oriented and a MMO.

    Really big fan of Guild Wars 2 on pc if there is anything similar to that...

    thanks for the suggestions (:

    submitted by /u/Aurora-420
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for paid or free good games TD? (Tower Defense)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Any good fps games?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I'd prefer ones that utilize 3d touch to shoot/aim like codm, but any good one will do

    submitted by /u/yerbamatey12
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old title

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Hello

    This is my first post on this subreddit, since I came here looking for information

    I have been looking for a particular game for ios. An old game from 2008-2010. It's an action RPG with an overhead view in fantasy setting, with an art style simmilar to AurumBlade. The UI and controll scheme is very reminiscent of the one in Inotia or Seed sagas.

    Those are the more general things about the game. The thing that stuck out the most to me that I remember well is the overall story. You can choose between two characters to play:

    -A male knight, fighting ror the kingdom

    -A female wizrd, fighting for the rebels

    Their paths would cross at some points in the story.

    I do remember playing the demo of this game back in 2012 on my iphone 4 and my cousing playing the full game earlier on his iphone 3G.

    Sorry for little information, and thaks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/Nr_40
    [link] [comments]

    Category filter missing or removed in top charts

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Has anyone else noticed the the category filter has been removed when viewing the top charts (free and paid) for games? Is it a glitch my end, or has it been removed for everyone?

    Either way it's exceptionally annoying that I can no longer quickly filter by category, and I cannot fathom what Apple would gain from removing this functionality.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/mollyblue87
    [link] [comments]

    Doomsday’s games

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Hello!

    Does anyone have any good doomsday game suggestions? Ideally one I can leave on in the back round traveling to location etc

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/unknownfollower12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel