• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Apple Watch Made the switch from S4 to S6! Happy new year everyone!

    Apple Watch Made the switch from S4 to S6! Happy new year everyone!


    Made the switch from S4 to S6! Happy new year everyone!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:56 AM PST

    I used my fall detection alert

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    I walk using a cane. Just now while trying to step over a chain ( it blocked the pavement from being used to park a car ) my shoe heel snagged on it resulting me eating the pavement. After getting back my bearing, i heard a ticking sound and then i realized the fall detection was asking if I'm alright ( or they'll alert my emergency contacts).

    Bruised ego aside, i'm glad that apple watch got my back

    submitted by /u/thrussie
    [link] [comments]

    Puppy destroyed my partner’s favourite watch band while it was on charge

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:01 AM PST

    Gift to myself a few days before Christmas - 44mm Apple Watch SE . Love it so far!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Award reminder - Ring in the New Year

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Genius. From Twitter (@Jestman)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Got some great views today, and of course made use of the watch!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:36 AM PST

    I’ve had an Apple Watch since series 1 and never even had a week of closing all my rings. I set a goal this month to close them all for the entire month. I injured my leg and missed yesterday and today so I can’t complete my goal this month but I will try again in January.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I’m hitting my stand goal even though I have a sedentary job, and haven’t been awake long enough.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I woke up around 6:30 today, and just hit my stand goal at 9:30. I have my goal set to 6 hours, and hit it really early most days, but have hit it several times when I haven't even been awake long enough to genuinely hit it.

    Is this an issue with any settings on the watch, or is it a health concern that my watch thinks I'm standing when I'm sleeping/standing? I've had a series 6 for a couple weeks now, and tend to hit my move goal before the end of the work day as well.

    submitted by /u/stamousy
    [link] [comments]

    Love this color scheme

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Wearing an Apple Watch along with a very cool leather bracelet my grandpa got me for Christmas. Though this combo looked cool.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Watch alarm has stopped vibrating with the sleep feature?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    So since getting my series 5 watch a month ago I've always had it on silent/vibrate mode. Every time my watch alarm's gone off I've woken up with my wrist vibrating which is great, it's what I want.

    Then suddenly 3 days ago I woke up an hour after my alarm was set. And when I woke up my watch had the usual screen when the alarm has gone off (option to snooze or turn off), but my watch just wasn't doing anything? It wasn't vibrating like it usually does.

    I checked the settings and everything seems normal, (haptic alerts, vibrate etc all turned on) and the vibration is working for everything else. I even set an alarm for during the day, and when this went off my watch vibrated as usual.

    The exact same thing happened again the next 2 days. I woke up way after my alarm time, to see my watch acting as though the alarm was going off, when it isn't. Luckily I've been off work, so it hasn't been an issue other than making me lose some of my day.

    Anyone had a similar issue and managed to fix it?

    submitted by /u/lelpd
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a woodworker and my sister wanted an Apple Watch for Christmas...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Husband got me an SE for Christmas and of course had to have this background ��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    New Awards - Ring in the New Year

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Help! Keeps asking me to add dad’s iTunes account

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:46 AM PST

    I got a new iPhone over Christmas (12 pro) and my dad took my old XS. My watch is still connected to my account and working normally, but every 15 minutes or so I get a prompt to enter the password for my dad's account. How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/wayyharshtai
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on getting a used series 4

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    I'm a wristwatch hobbyist, and thus always have had a bit of an aversion towards smart watches. However lately I've become a little intrigued, as I can see AW has matured a lot, and would like to check out an Apple Watch for its fitness features and general use.

    I don't want to spend the price of a new S6 or SE, and can get a very good deal on a used S4, which is about a year old. It will cost me about half of SE price.

    Is this a good way to get a feel for it? How impacted will battery life be after a year of typical use, and what is the typical lifespan (years) of a AW battery? Is S4 now too old and should I be looking for an used S5 rather (there are some available but higher price). Will I be missing out on any features (I know about AOD, altimeter etc which is not a deal breaker)? I would be looking to use this one at least until the 7 is released (if I enjoy it) or possibly even longer.

    Any comments welcome, and thanks.

    submitted by /u/Bruvvimir
    [link] [comments]

    AppleCare question

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Good morning. The day has finally come. While putting my S4 watch on to get ready for work, the clasp didn't engage and the watch fell roughly 4 feet onto my hardwood floors. Now there's a nice crack.

    Is the AppleCare warranty replacement pretty straight forward? Will Apple send me a new S4 as replacement? First time I'll be going through this process. Thanks for the feedback.

    submitted by /u/goatroach
    [link] [comments]

    Watch family completed, im obsessed!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    My exercise sometimes doesn’t seem to “count” properly

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:47 AM PST

    I have a Series 3 and sometimes I've noticed when me and my girlfriend (also has a S3) go for a walk together and both start the 'Outdoor Walk' activity, mine seems to count significantly less exercise 'minutes' than hers.

    For example, today we did a 1.2mile walk and hers counted as 12 minutes exercise with mine only counting 4.

    Why is this, and is there anything I can do to 'fix' it?

    submitted by /u/gtasean
    [link] [comments]

    Braided solo loop with the GMT face kind of day

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Got the SE for Christmas and I’m in love with the kaleidoscope face

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Sleep data not working correctly

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Hi,

    I was just gifted my first apple watch after having used FitBit for many years. I've now installed two different sleep analysis apps and neither seem to be working. Autosleep got the best reviews so I dl it, but after a few nights there is no data and it says that "active-energy-data" is not being measured (my Iphone interface is not in English, so I'm translating the message).

    The native sleep app on the iphone/watch doesn't seem to be tracking my sleep either.

    Any ideas what I could try do to fix this? :)

    submitted by /u/rankarav
    [link] [comments]

    What?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel