• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Apple iOS Just bought my new iPhone 12; since then impossible for me to download files from my iCloud Drive.. see the image below.. any suggestions ?

    Apple iOS Just bought my new iPhone 12; since then impossible for me to download files from my iCloud Drive.. see the image below.. any suggestions ?


    Just bought my new iPhone 12; since then impossible for me to download files from my iCloud Drive.. see the image below.. any suggestions ?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me how to make it so the apple maps widget doesn’t always just show my home, and instead shows where I am?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Ios 14.3 battery issues

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:38 PM PST

    I have iphone 11 and before iOS 14.3 update i used to get excellent battery life and very minimal overnight drain. Nowadays it drains 7-8% when Bluetooth, WiFi and mobile data is off and around 10% when either of three is on for the entire night. Earlier my overnight drain was around 2-3%. Max 4%. Anyone else having same issues after 14.3?

    submitted by /u/Ammymike_7
    [link] [comments]

    News widget iOS 14

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Is there any way I can remove certain sites from showing up in this widget? Where I'm from there's one particular site I fucking hate going on.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/HansenLaMoose
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 with Face ID - You’ll need to unlock your iPhone first

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Similar posts have been posted but I can't find anything that's covers everything here.

    I recently updated to an iPhone with Face ID. When out walking listening to podcasts, with AirPods, I recently asked Siri if I had any new messages and the response was ' you'll need to unlock your iPhone first'. I have checked my setting for 'Face ID and passcode' and everything under the 'allow access when locked' is set to yes/green. I have noticed that under notifications settings that if I change the 'show previews' to 'always' this problem goes away.

    The issue and question I have is, can I not have show previews set to 'when unlocked' and be able to ask Siri to read messages or is it one or the other? I would like to have both.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Captain_titch
    [link] [comments]

    How do I disable this Volume turned down thing?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:16 AM PST

    iOS 14.3 unlimited Passcode attempts

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I was just realized that iPhones on iOS 14.3 wont show me the „iPhone has ben locked please wait x min „ sign, no matter how many times i typed the wrong Passcode!!!

    I tested this on my 12 mini , Xs max and 8 Plus and they'll have the same behavior, i Don't Know if this is a bug or a new change.

    submitted by /u/Bajraktarib
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this is under Screen Time?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Unusual app activity

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Do you also have these dots cut off? Iphone 11 pro. Does it also happen on iphone 12 series?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Safari translation/reader view availability mandatory notification is a «feature»?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:28 AM PST

    Is there a way to exclude certain apps from being counted in screen time?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Because I use Google maps a lot for gps, but that shouldn't have to count towards screen time because I'm not actually using my phone.

    submitted by /u/AnonThrowaway338
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage anniversary

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    iMessage was introduced in 2011, so next year is the 10th anniversary. Am I the only one that thinks apple may have something special planned for iMessage in iOS 15? I just wanted to post this here because I wanted to see if anyone else thinks the same

    submitted by /u/cruzer98
    [link] [comments]

    Do iPhones use a lot of data when not used? I want to find out if apps can use a lot of cellular data when they are not used.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    As in the title.

    My friend recently got an iPhone and she keeps turning off mobile data when she doesn't need it immediately and to me this is a weird practice, but she has a small data plan so my question is - does it make sense? Can apps acctually use a lot of mobile data when they are in the background?

    If so, is there a set of setting that guarantees minimal data usage when apps are not in the foreground?

    submitted by /u/OwO13739392
    [link] [comments]

    iOS iphone battery saver

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Hey, i wanna convert me to iPhone, so i though in buy a used iphone 6s. But in infor on internet i see that many people complains that the battery drain very fast, so (obviously i will check the battery level of percent in the config) i ask myself if the OS take part of that question, like, on a iphone 6s, ios 7 has better battery life than ios 14. and if u, iPhone owners, can tell me is there's some improvement in upgrade the ios or is better downgrade the os sistem. thank u

    submitted by /u/KakoTheMan
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to “pause” a specific list of reminders?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I have some reminders that are specific to school that I separated from everything else. I don't really want to see them while I'm on break but I don't want to delete them because I'll need them for next semester. (Btw I just updated to 14.2 yesterday so I'm not sure if there's OS specific feature)

    submitted by /u/demarcoluke1415
    [link] [comments]

    Old iPhone to new iPhone without losing old iPhone

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Hi All, I got a new iPhone and would like to move my data, photos etc to my new iPhone. However, I would like to keep all the data on my old iPhone also. Does anyone know if transferring my data will remove stuff from my old iPhone. Many thanks in advance. Hope everyone is keeping safe.

    submitted by /u/orielson
    [link] [comments]

    Any nice-looking password apps?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Most of the password apps are just a bit list-y and stick out like a sore thumb compared to the beautiful Apple ones. Anyone know of any with a nice UI, preferably with card support?

    submitted by /u/apricot_of_justice
    [link] [comments]

    Does saving photo from IMessage send any notification?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Iphone 7 IOS 14.3

    submitted by /u/solmonella
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, iOS 14, just show me nothing when I swipe up

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Why is Facebook messenger contacts all that come up in the “quick links” when trying to send a photo since ios 14

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:27 PM PST

    How to export downloaded podcasts from iOS Podcast app to computer ( MacOS or Windows ) ?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Basically title, my dad has these podcasts that he wants to download to his computer and be able to move them like he would move mp3 files. I'm not sure if there's a way, but if there is, what could we do ?

    submitted by /u/DownloadPow
    [link] [comments]

    „Payment not completed“ on free subscriptions

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:34 AM PST

    Hey,

    During christmas, some developers reduced their lifetime subs to 0,00$. When i try to buy these subscriptions, i always get „payment not completed". I have no problems buying all the other subscriptions or other stuff.

    Any ideas? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BurningPixels
    [link] [comments]

    "Enter passcode for other iPhone"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:03 AM PST

    I'm trying to set up a new iPhone XS, but I'm unable to access my iCloud data, which requires me to enter a passcode from "another iPhone".

    I am 100% confident I have entered the correct one, but I am greeted with an "invalid passcode" message . The old device is not attached to my Apple ID.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/StealthASF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel