• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    macOS Which icon looks better in your opinion? I’m making a weather app for macOS and having a hard time choosing the icon style.

    macOS Which icon looks better in your opinion? I’m making a weather app for macOS and having a hard time choosing the icon style.


    Which icon looks better in your opinion? I’m making a weather app for macOS and having a hard time choosing the icon style.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Trying to update to the Big Sur Public Beta and been stuck on this forever. Any tips? It’s a 2015 Macbook Air.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    "HPDeviceMonitoring.framework will damage your computer" message

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    "HPDeviceMonitoring.framework will damage your computer" message

    I saw this window yesterday and it never disappear, no matter what button I click. If I click in "Show in Finder", it shows different folders each time related to HP printer drivers or something like that, if I click in "OK", window pop up again a few seconds later.

    I have seen that this something related about outdated drivers from HP and I suppose I have to wait for an update.

    Anyone has the same problem?

    https://preview.redd.it/h6su6vhltev51.png?width=1360&format=png&auto=webp&s=46e0d0251d6ca7e037092eaade0cf19dbb28c664

    submitted by /u/annagul
    [link] [comments]

    How do I increase the amount each bump of my scroll wheel scrolls?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    sorry for the poorly worded title.

    So I have the logitech mx master 3 which means that the scroll wheel can go into a smooth state where it scrolls for a long time. Currently, when I just scroll just one bump of my scroll wheel, the page only moves a very small amount and when I try and scroll quickly by scrolling hard, it goes into the frictionless mode and scrolls way too much. So how would I change how much each bump of my scroll wheel scrolls?

    submitted by /u/No_Mathematician1520
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot reinstall any MacOs

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    My Mac is not downloading programs all the way

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I'm trying to download files on google chrome but the download stops too soon and doesn't download the whole program. This is causing problems. How do I fix this. If it helps I am on OS X snow leopard

    submitted by /u/chsndjgjdb
    [link] [comments]

    How to prevent Itunes from re-associating itself to mp3 files?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I use Mac OS Mojave and Vox player for my music files, mp3 and Flac.

    But Itunes still keeps opening my Flac files even if I have chosen Vox to always open FLAC and mp3 files.

    How can I disable this for iTunes? Can i remove iTunes completely? how?

    submitted by /u/dasendasen11
    [link] [comments]

    Dark mode does not change the Messages theme

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys , I. noticed when I turn on the dark mode in macOS Catalina it does not change the appearance of Messages and stays in light mode. anybody else experience this before ?

    submitted by /u/nxf091000
    [link] [comments]

    Why Should I Swap From Windows?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    What are some good reason that someone like myself should swap from Windows 10 to macOS (10.13,10.14,10.15)?

    submitted by /u/ItsLightning17
    [link] [comments]

    App to save desktop workspace

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Is there any app to save my desktop configurations? Like if I'm coding just with my laptop, I want desktop 1 to have my ide, 2 to have my project, 3 email and teams.

    But I can select if I'm working at home linked to an UW monitor I can have desktop 1 ide and project. 2 email and teams. Etc

    Or if I'm at work on a dual screen, I can select another configuration with all my apps saved to whichever desktop.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/_Loading
    [link] [comments]

    Since latest update, my external display needs turned in manually when before I just shook the mouse

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Samsung 32" 4k. Very annoying. I also should mention I took the laptop for a repair.. the replaced like the whole deal because of the butterfly keyboard ver 2 issue and cracked display. But right after I updated and the only major mention of the update was fixing an issue with an lg external display so it makes me wonder.

    Any tips?

    Nothing changed besides update. Played with energy saver, still... it'll be plugged in, closed, but my monitor doesn't blink blue to be awoken long at all. I have to click on because I don't even have a remote lol.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/unruled77
    [link] [comments]

    Big Sur performance MacBook 12"

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Is anyone else finding the performance on big sur better. I use a MacBook 12" from 2016 in safari definetly seems quicker and more responsive. I can only imagine that when we get the ARM macs the performance is going to be super. Hope they release a 12" with ARM that would be awesome (especially if they change up the keyboard.

    submitted by /u/peepspud
    [link] [comments]

    How do I install MacOS Big Sur Beta onto an external USB?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    having a bit of trouble installing macOS Big Sur beta onto a blank, macOS Extended (Journaled) 64GB USB. It keeps getting stuck on "less than a minute remaining." What do I have to do to install it?

    submitted by /u/JustACleverKid
    [link] [comments]

    f

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Need an old version of Facebook Messenger on macOS

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    The new Messenger version 73.2.121 (the one with the new design) doesn't work for me, it just shows a blank window.

    Does anyone who have not updated Messenger have an older version currently installed? I'd appreciate it if it can be compressed and sent to me. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/leburu
    [link] [comments]

    What sort of capture software should I use?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I'd like to play PS4 on my MacBook Pro 13 connected to an UltraFine 5K. I'm planning to get something along the lines of an elgato HD60 (or maybe some cheap Cam Link clone?)

    The question is what do I use to display the output on my screen? I do not plan on streaming or recording—I only want to simply use my Mac/monitor as a display.

    (Yes, I understand quality/latency issues, but I'm not interested in getting another TV or changing my monitor)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/diarrheatouchdown
    [link] [comments]

    News+ on Catalina shows me "get started" with a subscription offer. I am already subscribed

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    It's working fine on my other mac running Big Sur beta and two iOS devices. I am signed in to iCloud with the same apple ID on the Catalina (10.15.7, up-to-date) mac. News is checked in iCloud settings. How do I convince MacOS Catalina that I am a subscriber?

    submitted by /u/AnugNef4
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an extention that runs 32 bit apps in macOS Catalina?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Why my mouse is having scroll problems?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Hello, I use a 2017 Macbook Air and every mouse I used on this machine is having problems with the scrolling speed. What I am saying is that when I scroll with a mouse it's scrolling speed is as low as a snail. If anyone is having the same problem or had it in the past let me know to solve it. P.S I have maxed out the scrolling speed in the system preferences menu.

    submitted by /u/qweerty32
    [link] [comments]

    What is your way to set finder font family?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    The last Catalina is in use. I have installed Fira Code font and would be happy to apply it to finder tabs. How to?

    submitted by /u/anli975
    [link] [comments]

    Problem installing parallels for Mac OS

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Problem installing parallels for Mac OS

    Hi reddit,

    I am using a 2014 15" macbook pro and have been trying to install parallels for mac (cracked) with no success. I tried version 16.0.1 and 15.1.3. The problem is the installer wont open. I have tried changing the installer from package contents to unit executable and allowing the installation of apps from any developer via terminal. However none of these methods had success. I installed the same application to a 2019 16" mbp without any problems. Any thoughts on how i should proceed?

    Thank you for your time.

    https://preview.redd.it/a5r6lpfoq9v51.png?width=1810&format=png&auto=webp&s=eda96d4584dc5445beb82ae289ef4be65726559e

    submitted by /u/sgerolio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel