• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    iPhoneX What’s your iPhone X battery health as of Oct 2020?!

    iPhoneX What’s your iPhone X battery health as of Oct 2020?!


    What’s your iPhone X battery health as of Oct 2020?!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I bought mine in March, 2018. 90% in Oct, 2020.

    In July 2020, started to play a mobile game, where battery health was at 95%.

    5% health reduced in over 3 months. I would reckon gaming on iPhone X really drained the battery significantly.

    submitted by /u/jeefunk55
    [link] [comments]

    Battery replacement

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    If anyone from India has replaced their battery from Apple service centre recently then I'd like to know the amount and experience as well.

    submitted by /u/_prakharr_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X - Damaged

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    So like most of you I've been keeping an eye on the iPhone 12 reviews and tentatively weighing up if it's worth taking the plunge or not... when ironically, a few days ago my trusty iPhone X took a plunge right into our sink full of water. I did all the recommended stuff but now it has a huge green line down one side and won't charge etc so I feel my hand is now forced to upgrade when I'd just convinced myself that actually didn't want, or need the 12/12 Pro

    A like for like replacement via Apple would be £539 - what would you do? Put that towards a new phone, or replace the X?

    Edit: Thanks for all the replies! Thankfully I have some pals who can get discount so I think I'm heading for a 12 Pro!

    submitted by /u/ivanplappppp
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone upgrading to the 12 for the Qualcomm modem?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    We all know the modem in the A1901 is serviceable but pretty meh overall..

    submitted by /u/c47v3770
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on upgrade to 11 pro or 12

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Hi to all, I have my C since launch day I am very satisfied with it but my wife need a new phone. So She is going to take my X and I'm buying a new and Im struggling to decide between 11 pro and 12. It's the same money here where I live and also there is no 5g coverage. I think that the aluminum on the 12 would disappoint me coming from the premium feel from the X. I'm leaning to the 11 pro but I think I will regret no having the A14 speed and the new design. Camera is not a big deal for me. Can you help me decide? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Fuck3rG4
    [link] [comments]

    AT&T iPhone 12 Pro Max deals

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Considering trading in my iPhone x, really want the 12 pro max, I know AT&T has deals on the 12 Pro (24 month financing discount of like $500, $300 iPhone x trade in), are they doing anything for the 12 Pro Max?

    submitted by /u/bmw328i
    [link] [comments]

    Is it time to upgrade to the 11 Pro?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    So I figured now would be the best time to get the 11 Pro. There's now much in the 12 Pro that has me foaming at the mouth. The 120hz would've done it for me but that's not a thing yet. I've seen the 11 Pro on Ebay as low as $650. Should I upgrade my Launch X or should I just replace the battery 87%? I would enjoy the upgraded camera and the better battery life but the X's camera is enough and on my X I have to top it up an hour before my shifts about to end "8 hour day". Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RockWafflez
    [link] [comments]

    The ‘mirror front camera’ option doesn’t show up

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I want to use it, but its not there.

    submitted by /u/Xubty
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally put a little too much pressure on my phone going up a ladder at work. Now it is doing this even if I am not touching my screen. It randomly takes over and opens apps and even will make calls. My screen is not visibly damaged at all. Any tips on how to fix? Thank you

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Weak wireless connection

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    My iPhone X been using for a while now. Just last week I started noticing weak connections from my WiFi, Bluetooth and Hotspot. That is, my phone has to be very close to another device before It could see or connect with them. And my hotspot range is very very limited too. The other phone has to be beside my phone too. Although there's Absolutely no issue with my mobile network, internet works fine and I'm able to connect with mobile data. If someone knows what I could do, please suggest. Thanks. I tried resetting the phone too btw. Same issue.

    submitted by /u/youngmydee
    [link] [comments]

    hello i have a problem

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    i usually dont have storage on my phone so it resets and deletes some stuff randomly i lt was ok tho cause nothing important until it deleted all of my photos.

    it started re uploading some of my photos but i lost many valubale ones and it annoys me is there a way i can restore it?

    keep in mind i don't have icloud

    submitted by /u/Duckman_1555
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Waking up with around 20% battery. Plug it into 18w charger and this happened. iPhone was not even warm. https://i.imgur.com/F76VY1v.jpg

    submitted by /u/k4r33m
    [link] [comments]

    Should I go for the iPhone 11 Pro or 12?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Hey,

    coming from the X i have to choose between the iPhone 12 or 11 Pro.. (could get the 11 Pro Cheaper)

    Important for me is battery life and a good fit in the Hand

    Which one would you choose?

    submitted by /u/Mkhitaryan777
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Sell Price

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I'm looking to sell my phone in the near future to upgrade to the 12/Pro. I want to gauge how much I should put it up for sale for. How much would you guys pay for an unlocked 64gb iPhone X in silver? Drawbacks are the the rear glass is cracked. No serious chips and you can't really feel the crack, but it's there. Screen isn't replaced and is in pretty good condition (micro abrasions because I didn't use a screen protector) Battery capacity is at 86% and it's on iOS 14, so people in the market for a Checkra1n device are out for now. It also comes with a dbrand teardown in ultra matte. Thanks for any answers! Also sorry if this counts as "Advertisement/Promotion".

    submitted by /u/RslPride
    [link] [comments]

    I’m Still using iOS 13.5.1 in XS. Dose iOS 14.1 has lags?! Stable?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Battery health

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I just upgrade my X to ios 14 last week and notice that battery health went from 98 to 96 within 6 days. Anyone knows how to mitigate this?

    submitted by /u/Fit-Amphibian-3319
    [link] [comments]

    Newly Leaked Information about APPLE

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel