• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    iPad School set up. Any suggestions for a good screen protector for writing ??

    iPad School set up. Any suggestions for a good screen protector for writing ??


    School set up. Any suggestions for a good screen protector for writing ??

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Lots of love for the new air, and not just from me!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    iPad Air 4 Backlight Leak

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    iPad Air 4 Backlight Leak

    https://preview.redd.it/1oqxorc3aav51.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fd8ca8c4501ed6be0a5358a9b42cbdc47e128519

    I was wondering if this amount of backlight bleeding is acceptable or if I should ask for an exchange? Got the iPad Air on Friday.

    submitted by /u/battlecinema
    [link] [comments]

    Lidar off Ipad to Maya/zbrush

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Hello I'm thinking about getting a iPhone 12 pro. Mainly for the lidar I'm a 3d artist. How easy is it to get the data on to a pc and use with say maya or zbrush?

    submitted by /u/ManiacalRingo
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new iPad, decided to draw some creepy shit

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    iPad air 4 has very strong magnets!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I made a slight miscalculation in that I have a desk pad from IKEA that has a metal back. The iPad seems to glue itself to this metal surface whenever I set it down flat on my desk, does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Nuclear_Fermion
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad Air 4 - Screen Not Supported at Center?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Just got the air and I've noticed the screen has a lot of give, especially at the center such that when I'm writing, the screen pushes in a significant amount. Comparatively, my 6th Gen iPad has very, very little give.

    Is anyone else experiencing this? I feel like for the price I paid, this should be way more solid than it feels.

    submitted by /u/Itikn
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use an external USB C webcam on iPad?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Has anyone tried to use an external camera via the USB C port on the iPad?

    Did it work? What camera was it? What apps did it work with?

    submitted by /u/chessset5
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas to use old ipad 2

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have a vintage 2011 iPad 2 64gb which works quite well for it's age, it wasn't being used for few years and very recently I got it reset and brought upto the speed.

    Looking for ideas to use it now, I don't want to use it for videos or surfing as I already have 2019 iPad mini and was thinking of using it as a digital photoframe or base for smart home devices.

    Any ideas or pointers are welcome, what you did with your vintage iPad?

    submitted by /u/dswap123
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 4 keyboard substitute

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Hey all! I was just wondering if anyone knows of any alternatives to the folio keyboard that is cheaper - I'm on the border of buying the new Air but I'm hesitant because of the cost of all the accessories to turn it into a semi pc for university. Does anyone have any experience with any knock off keyboards or anything like that?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/sam42789
    [link] [comments]

    Rough edges on the Smart Keyboard Folio?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I recently bought a Smart Keyboard Folio for my iPad Pro 2nd generation. I think the Magic Keyboard is too expensive, and I do not need the trackpad. From a functionality point of view I'm very happy. Typing is very nice, despite the thin keyboard and narrow layout. But what I have a problem with, are the edges which are kind of rough and hard and give an unpleasant feeling when holding the iPad closed. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/LightSeaBreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Why is voice to text so bad?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Coming from an android phone brackets Google pixel fours I find the voice to text quality on an iPad infuriating. Currently I am typing this with my voice and on my phone I can regularly do this and I've barely ever used the keyboard because it is so accurate. It is not so accurate on an iPad. Are there better voice to text alternatives on iOS?

    submitted by /u/tpgiri
    [link] [comments]

    How does the original iPad Pro compare to the 2020 one?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I'm curious to see how it evolved.

    submitted by /u/ELSboss
    [link] [comments]

    Dolby Atmos iPad Ari 4

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Does the iPad Air 4 support Dolby Atmos like in the 2018 or later Macs?

    submitted by /u/Mg2836
    [link] [comments]

    Syncing with Googly Drive

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I recently bought an iPad and it is my first iOS device since the iPod Touch 3rd Gen. I have been using Google Drive to sync university folders between my Desktop PC and my Laptop for quite some time now. On both of these devices I use "Google BackUp & Sync" to automatically sync those folders between the both of them. The thing I like about that, is that it downloads all the files to my device and by itself updates the files in the Cloud.

    I've found however, that a similar procedure does not work on my iPad as it:

    a) only allows me to download one file at once and

    b) asks me download it to a different location that is not linked to Google Drive directly.

    This means that I have to download every file that changed by hand onto my iPad and therefore I'd always be asking myself if I am currently useing the latest version of said file. Additonally if I was ever out of Wifi, I wouldn't have them (the latest version) stored offline.

    Has anybody encountered a similar problem and found a workaround? I've been doing some digging but that hasn't solved my problem yet.

    Thank you for any suggestions,

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Gagamon1
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 4 Case that covers Pencil Area

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Out of all of the iPad Air 4 cases that came out recently, none of them seem to cover the pencil-area (right side) fully! They leave it unprotected for the pencil to charge, or have a TPU pencil holder/loop to put the pencil in. Is there any cases that just cover up the right side for those of us who don't plan on using the pencil without the holder?

    submitted by /u/cheekyritz
    [link] [comments]

    What were the OEM iPad cases called that covered the back, but didn’t have the Smart Cover on the front?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    In terms for an iPad 8. I can't seem to find them, but I know I've seen those on the store before.

    submitted by /u/Blainezab
    [link] [comments]

    Which camera does ipad 8 have?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I mean from which iphone? Maybe 5s?

    submitted by /u/alohomorah_99
    [link] [comments]

    How are yours viewing angles of yours iPad Air?�� I think mine are pretty bad��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    RAM management issues?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys! Is anyone else having RAM management issues after the iPadOS 14 update? I've been noticing that my iPad (7th gen) is having problems while multitasking. The thing is that I don't really know if it is a problem of my iPad since it's the lowest end one or a RAM management problem of iPadOS 14. Is anyone else having these kind of issues?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/thatcurlygay
    [link] [comments]

    Just got an iPad air and regret not going paperless years ago.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Notability has proven to be an almost invaluable tool in my studies, it's brilliant for taking lecture notes and syncing my work across devices to it always stays backed up. How are you guys finding the new air?

    submitted by /u/Nuclear_Fermion
    [link] [comments]

    Does my iPad have uneven backlight or my eyes just playing tricks on me?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Replacing iPad Pro 10.5 Screen

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I have an iPad Pro 10.5", which has had a rough life. The first day I got it, my kid dropped it and there was a single crack in the screen. A few months later, they stepped on it and there is a spiderweb of cracks along the top left. I had subsequently purchased an iPad Air 3 but the Pro still works well except for the cracks.

    I have taken it to some places to get the screen repaired but they won't attempt it because the frame is slightly bent from when it was stepped on. It doesn't seem that bad to me but they wouldn't attempt it. I have seen screens and digitizers for sale (although the digitizer does not seem damaged).

    How difficult is it to user-replace the screen/digitizer? The frame is only slightly bowed.

    submitted by /u/p001b0y
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro + Ipad Pro ?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    So I currently have a 2020 13 inch MacBook pro. This is my main device for school.

    I also purchased an 11 inch iPad pro, but have been having buyers remorse as I'm unsure if I need both.

    I'm a college student, who is doing all online school right now due to covid.

    The iPad for me would be ideal for note taking, reading, and media consumption. While the MacBook for me is a better research tool and a good device to get work done like essays.

    I'm considering returning my iPad though? Just wondering if any of students use both? Or anyone who isn't a student uses both? And how do you use both ?

    submitted by /u/lilaccloudss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel