• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    iPhoneX Just wanted to say...

    iPhoneX Just wanted to say...


    Just wanted to say...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I have had the iphone x since release and follow the charging rule of never below %30 and I try to keep it under %80 have I always followed this rule? Sure there have been times I couldn't get to the charger and it went below %30 and yes I've been busy and forgot it was charging all the way to %100 but I can say I have %96 battery health and I think that matters I also don't run screen brightness above %60 disable location when I'm not using it and honestly I prefer desktop reddit to the app and even set a home screen icon linked to destop site. Also I'm running osx 12.4 no problems or issues whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/NyzSudogma
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still not fully convinced about the new iPhones and are just on the fence ?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I am not fully convinced and I have seen the 12 and the pro and touched at a local Best Buy. Besides the design it feels the same. Actually, it felt a little odd to feel that boxy design. I don't care about the camera improvements. I am not a professional that needs high end cameras and it seems like every year they just improve the cameras much more than other things with the phones . I keep saying I am staying with the X and of course it's tempting to get the new IPhone but something doesn't convince me yet .

    submitted by /u/MaxCruz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me of the big time Youtube reviewers are trying really hard to sell you the iPhone 12s?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I think they are trying really hard. The new iPhones are not as spectacular as they put it!

    submitted by /u/MaxCruz
    [link] [comments]

    Battery replacement from non authorised seller?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Authorised sellers in my country take 3-5 days as it gets sent away whereas non authorised can do it in 30 mins

    Anybody go for non authorised replacement, was there much of a difference? Thanks

    submitted by /u/woolenjumper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel