• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    iPad Saw someone else posting their iBird, Darwin wanted to join the parrot party!

    iPad Saw someone else posting their iBird, Darwin wanted to join the parrot party!


    Saw someone else posting their iBird, Darwin wanted to join the parrot party!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Microsoft now rolling out full iPadOS trackpad support to Word, Power, and Excel apps!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    dbrand Leather skin for Magic Keyboard, looks definitely stunning! Way better than expected!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    My solution to watching iPad in bed

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Low res scan using LiDAR on Pro

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    New iPad Air... Is there any way to make Sidecar work in portrait mode?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    New iPad Air

    Have a new setup I'm really liking, where I use my iPad to take notes while I work. ——— iPad sits in a portrait mount and I take notes on it

    iPad is already plugged into my computer, and it would be seamless to switch between Sidecar/Notes app

    But... I can't figure out how to get Sidecar to work in portrait mode. I mean.. it's just an external monitor so not sure why it wouldn't work

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SmilingYellowSofa
    [link] [comments]

    iPad won’t charge. Charging port appears to be recessed back into the shell. Any ideas?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Colour comparison: MacBook Air 2020 (Gold) and iPad Air 4 (Rose Gold). Not twins, but sisters ��

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    iPad Air 4 benchmarks related to video rendering?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I edit 360 photo/videos on my iPad (2018) 6th gen but it fell and the screen is quite cracked. I'm looking into the new Air but due to never owning one I am also trying to decide if the new iPad regular would suffice.

    There really aren't many tests out there except those that leaked early October before release day.

    Does anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/DumbDumbGoodbye
    [link] [comments]

    How do you write on your iPad??

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Do you write with the iPad flat on the surface, or at a slight angle off the surface (like using the trifold feature on the folio case to slightly raise it)??

    I can't seem to figure out which one is more ergonomic

    submitted by /u/daklaw2
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any product that does this? Because... I need it...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    First gen Pencil terrible since iOS 14 on iPad Pro

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    So I'm left handed and if I rest my palm and draw/scribble it'll not detect drawing in some places. Like if I open up Photoshop and go in circles, a quarter of the circle won't get picked up, but if I rest my right hand on the screen and do the same it's not problematic. Also obviously if I don't touch the screen at all. Turning off scribble has no effect and this has only started happening since iOS14. I'm using an iPad Pro 9.7" with a first-gen pencil and everything is fully charged etc. Is this a common problem and is there a way to rectify it as it makes pencil usage unusable for me

    submitted by /u/intellix
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete all voice memos

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Is there seriously no way to delete all voice memos, at least select multiple and delete them?

    I'm a K-12 SysAdmin, and I have hundreds of iPads that I have to effectively wipe, but not to factory. I have to delete all photos and voice memos, browsing history, etc. Still annoyed there isn't a "Select All" for photos, but I can at least select the date ranges and do it that way, which isn't too unbearable.

    My main issue is with the Voice Memos. Many of these iPads have hundreds of them, and I need to delete them all. I don't see a way to do it other than tapping "Edit" and selecting them all one by one. I can't even drag my finger and highlight multiple.

    Is this actually how it is?

    I know I could connect each one to a computer, go into iTunes, and delete them all through there, but that's also a bit of a hassle.

    All devices are iPad Mini 2 running iOS 12.4.8.

    submitted by /u/OMGWTHEFBBQ
    [link] [comments]

    Put a dbrand on my 2018 iPad Pro and I’m in love all over again!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    A painting I did while watching a tutorial.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Bernie sanders on what he does on his iPad

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    ipads cannot see xbox elite series 2 controller

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I need help. I have 3 different ipads all running version 13.1.2 or higher that cannot even see my xbox elite series 2 controller. I go into bluetooth under settings and it just keeps searching for devices. My controller is discoverable with my galaxy s20. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/crashdummy15
    [link] [comments]

    New to apple, is this a good deal?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I've been thinking about getting an ipad for a bit now, and I came across a deal for a used like new 12.9" ipad pro 3rd gen 64gb for 650 USD. I plan on using it for note taking and sheet music/music writing. How future proof is a 3rd gen ipad pro? Also do you think this is a good deal?

    submitted by /u/buffskinnyguy
    [link] [comments]

    Apple pencil (2) second iPad

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Have an Apple Pencil 2 and want to pair it to a second iPad. It is an iPad air model from 2019. Is there a way to do this? I wouldn't mind going back and forth, my step-daughter wants to use it on her but I would prefer she didn't use my ipad while I need it to work.

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Toe
    [link] [comments]

    Battery health percentage policy to get iPad battery replaced with Apple Care+?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    I've been searching but haven't found a clear answer if there is a policy that requires iPad to have a minimum battery health percentage to be eligible for a battery replacement. I know people have said iPhone requires one and some sites claim it has to be at least 80% while others claim at least 85%. Since iPad doesn't have the battery health feature, I was wondering if this was still the case. Hypothetically if my iPad's battery was at 88% and I was dealing with less battery life, could I use my deductible for a battery replacement without being denied?

    submitted by /u/balderoine
    [link] [comments]

    How to sleep/lock iPad with only a bluetooth mouse?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Is it possible to sleep/lock the iPad Pro with only a mouse?

    Is there for example something in control center or any other shortcut which can lock the device without the physical button or a keyboard?

    submitted by /u/Jayson17_90
    [link] [comments]

    Let's cry together folks!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    This for people from India(or literally anywhere else in the world) who ordered within the very first hour of the pre-order date but still haven't received their baby. The estimated dates said 23rd-27th Oct, since yesterday it says Shipment Delayed. The customer care said it'll arrive either today or 27th max but BlueDart hasn't updated the tracking details.

    This is killing me! I'm not complaining much though, I understand that due to Covid + a weekend in between the delivery could be late but please keep us updated😭 This wait is killing me more than waiting for a reply after sending a risky text.

    submitted by /u/Arinah_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel