• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    iPhoneX iPhone X wifi and reception troubles

    iPhoneX iPhone X wifi and reception troubles


    iPhone X wifi and reception troubles

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I've noticed that my iPhone X is considerably worse with connecting and maintaining wifi connections. A relative of mine who sits in his room next to mine has an iPhone 7 yet is always at 4 bars of reception and never experienced any wifi drops. As soon as it drops, every time I try to re log in to the wifi, it says "wrong password" and continues in that loop, even though people are still on the wifi with the same password and with full reception and bars. Is there something wrong with my iPhone X, why is the connection or reception significantly worse, compared to a 7 who has had 0 troubles with the this problem.

    submitted by /u/BigBoyJakoo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there such thing free streaming apps for ios device?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    let say if you had enough with SPOTIFY, is there any other alternative audio streaming device apps for ios that is free and at least up to date with the content and no ads? I know it's ridiculous asking this without paying, but hey? just give it a shot here.

    If there's none that's fine by me. Cause I had enough with all these streaming platform trying to rip off our wallet, maybe not for you but for me I'm planning to get off from the grid.

    hit me up peeps if you think there's a list what is most popular free streaming apps for audio, movie, etc.

    submitted by /u/thestickle
    [link] [comments]

    Battery replacement *Help*

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I have a 2.5 year old iPhone X which has a battery health of 81% and battery cycles are at 902 now. SoT is hardly 3-3.5 hours. Do you think a replacement of battery would improve the same by a considerable margin? Or is there any other option?

    submitted by /u/Separate_Foundation1
    [link] [comments]

    Is portrait mode on my X better and more "real" then on the iPhone 12?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    The 12 doesn't have telepohoto and the X does. Does this mean my X will have better portrait mode?

    submitted by /u/Geeekus
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel their iPhone X lagging after the release of new iPhones?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    My iPhone X (64gb) was working quite smoothly after the iOS 14 update. There were occasional crashes here and there of few apps but overall it was considerably smooth and fast. But I'm noticing a very considerable drag and slowness on my phone since past couple of days. Swiping feels slow, apps are taking a bit too long to load and open. This was my first iPhone purchase and the battery health is at 90%. Phone was bought last year in July. Is there anyone else with similar issue or am I the only one going through it?

    submitted by /u/uberolaCAB
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get a X for $400CAD?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Hello! So, a friend proposed to sell me his iPhone X to upgrade to the 12 for $400CAD, with 4 cases as well. Personally, I use my iPad Pro for pretty much anything, and having an iPhone would really only be useful for cellular data, stocking my music and bringing it to work. Maybe take a couple photos with it, too.

    The iPhone is, as I've been told, almost as good as new, and my friend has been using a screen protector since the day he bought it.

    Is it worth it, considering that I would also pay for cellular coverage (maybe there are deals with similar prices for newer models)? Do you think it'll still be supported and useable for the next ~3 years, without too much hassle or big and expensive issues?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Falconasse
    [link] [comments]

    I want to upgrade from my X to the 12 pro, the back of my phone is cracked... what should I do in terms of trade in?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I need help. Those of you with cracked backs of your phones, what should I do with the trade in? I am trying to get the most money off of my iPhone 12 pro but Verizon estimates $100, Best Buy just doesn't have a place to select the back glass is cracked so it says $400, and apple says to recycle it. Am I better off just selling it third handedly, or should I try to trade it into Best Buy? so conflicted.

    submitted by /u/Crafty-Difference-88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel