• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Apple Help Holidays showing up multiple times in calendar

    Apple Help Holidays showing up multiple times in calendar


    Holidays showing up multiple times in calendar

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Deleted messages

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Just deleted all of mine and my friend's conversations. How could I get the back, if possible?

    submitted by /u/mdvalt
    [link] [comments]

    iPad mini trouble turning on

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I charged my iPad mini overnight like I do all the time but today it wouldn't turn on when I took the usb from it. It should be fully charged. This is the newest iPad mini that I got last Christmas so this shouldn't be happening. Does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/austinc9218
    [link] [comments]

    Will deleting a backup from an old phone mess anything up with the current phone?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Upgraded to Catalina - 'ghost' external harddrive and issue with writing to external HD

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I upgraded my MacOS to 10.15.7 Catalina. Since then - i have had two persistent issues:

    (1) When i plug in my external segate harddrive - I get this error (can only read, cannot write like i used to)

    "you can still open or copy files on the disk, but you can't save changes to files on the disk. Back up the disk and reformat it as soon as you can."

    (2) When i click on my macintosh HD - i have two icons with red minus, they are almost like a ghost copy of my external harddrive - see here I dont know how to get rid of them

    I want to be able to save 4k files that are ~60gigs to my segate. I use a mac - what are my options?
    Do i need to fully reformat my external harddrive - if so, is there a right way to do so given I will be transferring files that are +60gigs?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ReDalgal
    [link] [comments]

    Mute caller no longer working over Earpod remote under iOS 14

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Hi.

    When I'm on call and wanted to mute somebody in the past, I simply used to press the small remote attached to the cable of my Earpods. Since iOS 14 however I have the issue that the call is no longer muted, but instead the call is ended.

    Does anyone have the same issue? Is this a bug or expected product behavior?

    submitted by /u/cphreak
    [link] [comments]

    reloaded my MacBook Air - iMessage working but not receiving verification codes

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Was able to restore my MacBook Air from iCloud. I can text using iMessage - yet verification codes don't populate on my MacBook only on my iPhone.

    Any input would be great.

    submitted by /u/Aldoogie
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please aid me in figuring out what the top app/ website is and if it’s a virus?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Apple Music App won’t display any of my artists

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I have a 1st gen iPhone SE running iOS 14.0.1. I've been transferring music from my laptop to my iPhone's Apple Music app via iTunes for years with absolutely no issues. Recently, however, I had a small issue that I fixed by deleting all the music off my phone and re-transferring it from my laptop.

    Here's my problem: the Apple Music app no longer displays the artists to all my songs (which it used to do). I have a ton of artists, but only three are listed under the "Artist" tab in "My Library." Because of this, I can no longer sort my songs by artist. All of the Artist information is on my laptop and all of the Artists for my songs are listed correctly and in alphabetical order on iTunes...but for some reason that's just not transferring to the app. I've tried deleting and re-transferring the songs again, checking to see if the "compilation" box was checked (it wasn't), and even checking the "Song Info - Sorting" tab on iTunes. Why would the Artists show up on iTunes but not on my phone? I haven't made any major changes to my settings or anything like that.

    I can't figure out what the problem is and it's driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated, thanks!! :)

    submitted by /u/cosmicqueen17
    [link] [comments]

    Preorder still processing issue. Anyone still stuck here?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    AirPods keep on disconnecting randomly

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Whenever I have my AirPods connected to my phone and I'm watching Netflix or listening to music, the AirPods will just disconnect without any input after about 4 mins of use. The batteries are are full and the issue persists. I've also made sure nothing was trying to connect to it as well and still no luck. Really starting to scratch my head now.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ragnkar
    [link] [comments]

    Apps Crashing (iOS 13-14)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Hey! I have an iPhone XS that has had apps randomly crash upon opening with no reason, only fixed by a restart. Anyone else have this issue? How can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/BarundonTheTechGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Did FaceID randomly start working with a mask on for you guys?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    This morning my iPhone XR just randomly started working when I have a mask on. Did it start working for you guys with a iPhone that has FaceID? There's no update released as far as I know.

    submitted by /u/benv4n
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 10 Issue

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    so one day like every other i accidentally dropped my phone. it turned off immediately and i tried opening it. it wouldnt open, until i charged it. i charged it and it opened but it was in a reboot loop. i then took it off the charge and for a while charged it again, its opened back. then i opened an app and it again immediately shut down. it wouldnt open unless charged and its back on the reboot loop. its been up for 3 days now still no news. i tried the volume up volume down side button restart but it wouldnt even work. ok help i use an iphone 10, i also dont know my ios update, but its probably 13-14.

    submitted by /u/Mikazuchii
    [link] [comments]

    Sending messages thru my email instead of phone number

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Hi all, can't seem to solve this problem. My iPhone sends messages through my email instead of my phone number. I tried going to my send & receive panel but for some reason my phone number has this "loading" icon next to it and I can't tap and select it. Any way I can fix this?

    https://preview.redd.it/a0av69nbc6u51.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a2e5ce42e82f7be2a9877b321e2b7d29b7d20729

    submitted by /u/gab_gucci
    [link] [comments]

    Can you add new contacts to groups on your iPhone or no?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Seems like I can only manage groups (create and move) on iCloud.com

    Is there not a way to do this on your phone?

    For example, you meet someone, want to add as a new contact to your work group, but guess what, can't do it.

    Have to save the contact, then wait until you can get onto icloud.com, then move them to the group you want.

    Also, when you're finally on icloud, you can't even see which group they're in.

    You can see all contacts, but if you click on a contact, it doesn't show what group they're in.

    You can only see which contact is in which group ONLY if you click the group, then see which contacts are in there.

    Seems like an absolute fail here.

    submitted by /u/wozmatic
    [link] [comments]

    Touch screen disease

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I have a iPhone 6 that I unfortunately dropped, and now the majority of my phones screen is unresponsive, and now I can't enter my passcode. Is there a way I can use my computer to back my phone up without entering my passcode (as I have another iPhone 6 that I could put the backup into), reset the phone, or somehow use it through my computer so I can Atleast enter my passcode through the computer and so I could backup my phone?

    submitted by /u/Tyt1999
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been doing this for an hour. Any insight?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I have a question for the iPhone XR

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    My friend airdrop their Snapchat user name as a joke but it's stuck and I can't access nothing meaning I can't accept nor decline it and I also can't unlock my phone or answer notifications/calls etc

    submitted by /u/Fancy-Walrus7134
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11pro battery

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Feeling like this is a rip off. I bought my iPhone 11pro less than 2 months ago. My battery health is at 99%. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/International_karma
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, any recommendations on what to try in 7.1? I'm hoping to do some light video editing.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    iMac pc turns on but black display appears

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Hi everyone ! So my iMac pc shows life of power, disk noise and start up sounds happens. But the screen remains black. I've tried unplugging the power source, changing power source, manual reboot, and restarting PRAM/NVRAM. Is there something you suggest I try. Please help

    submitted by /u/Kushycakes420
    [link] [comments]

    Two copies of my iPad pro 3rd generation and iPhone 11 Pro Max show up on iCloud. I only have 1 iPhone 11 Pro Max and same with iPad. In the tech field never seen this!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Keep in mind I've been to the apple store . Their solution was to create a new Apple ID and start fresh. Still acting weird . I name my devices. And my name I attach to my profile (ex. iPhone A and iPhone B , Jane S, J Smith) I also have dramatic settings on my devices (I messed with accessibility settings to make buttons look pink etc). And the settings constantly change as I use the device. All devices are current software wise and this began before update. It gets weirder, the other day i used my passcode like normal. Locked me out and wasn't doing a count down. Didn't start at 1 min started at 15. I was turning my phone on and was conneting it to my parents Wi-Fi I've never connected to. I don't connect to hot spots. Yet I looked and my iPhone had a hot spot connection . Then hot spot icon was there yet it said the word "edge" my my usual "Verizon " and the lte bars. Please help bc it's both my iPad Pro 3rd gen and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Unfortunately my pics are on then other iCloud or else I would show you. I can go on and on idk what to do. I had to purchase 200 g plan, which I never had to do. Yesterday I was backing up my iPhone back up went to 40 g . Then I went to back it up later literally min later it was like 64 g bc of photos . What's going on?!?! Who can help this issue ? What sort of technician do you see to fix this?

    submitted by /u/pi_hiq992
    [link] [comments]

    If I suspect my current Mac has viruses and issues, would migrating all my stuff to another mac move the viruses also?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    I'm getting a new computer and I suspect my current computer has viruses and software/hardware issues for the following reasons:

    • It's unresponsive and slow (this could be because I have ~2GB of free space and my RAM constantly get close to maxed out)

    • the keyboard doesn't work and it's not due to a mechanical issue. For example the 'R' key doesn't work and after I press it, typing other letters cause the 'R' key to appear. Yes, typing letters causes the wrong letters to appear on the screen I don't even know how this is possible. Also if I press the 'R' key a bunch, like 5 mins later all those R's suddenly appear. I don't know if it's a software or hardware issue but I don't want this to be migrated

    • I've recently started getting this message every time I log on regardless of if I chose 'Allow' or 'Deny'. I don't know why this started.

    • When I connect my Airpods to my mac the sample rate drops to 16kHz and mono. They sound horrible. Worst than a $20 pair of earbuds

    My question: Should I take my mac into Apple to have them repair it and remove any possible malware before migrating everything?

    Malwarebytes says I'm clean but I feel there's at least some software or hardware problem.

    I'm on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) Sierra (10.12)

    Any feedback is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LemonLimeNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Mailbox is empty but says 72 unread messages?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel