• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    iPhoneX Anyone else not getting the 12 Pro because of Covid? I figure I'm not going to be able to go out and do much stuff for the next 6 months anyway so I'm just going to replace my battery and wait for the 13.

    iPhoneX Anyone else not getting the 12 Pro because of Covid? I figure I'm not going to be able to go out and do much stuff for the next 6 months anyway so I'm just going to replace my battery and wait for the 13.


    Anyone else not getting the 12 Pro because of Covid? I figure I'm not going to be able to go out and do much stuff for the next 6 months anyway so I'm just going to replace my battery and wait for the 13.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    The 12 Pro looks like a great upgrade but where am I going to use the three cameras when I can't travel anywhere? Even my 82% battery life gets me through an average workday. I would have 100% upgraded this year after three years with my X but right now I will pass and wait for another year.

    submitted by /u/imissbackpacking
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows the cost of iphone x battery replacement from apple? Loc: Mumbai - India.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Right now battery is at 88%. Dropped from 90 to 88 in just 4 days.

    submitted by /u/ChaitanyaMali
    [link] [comments]

    Is the X still worth picking up?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Ive been considering getting one and want to know if its any good

    submitted by /u/Xubty
    [link] [comments]

    Battery change or iPhone 11

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    As a student I never buy the latest edition and I got this iPhone X earlier this Jan for 350usd for this iPhone X in excellent condition.

    The battery capacity is now at 80% and would cost me 70usd to change it. However I could also sell this iPhone X for almost 300usd And get an iPhone 11 (second hand).

    The iPhone 11 64gb second hand would cost me around 550usd.

    I live in Hong Kong so my options are quite limited in terms of refurbished iPhones from shops or Apple

    submitted by /u/chopafreeze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel